Hov's Kings - Retired

A collection of memorable stories from NBA 2K's franchise and career modes.

Re: Hov's Sonics - Sonics Offseason signings - Big Draft Rep

Postby Lamrock on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:32 am

Not a fan of the signings. Would rather you have kept Landry than signed West
Lamrock

Re: Hov's Sonics - Sonics Offseason signings - Big Draft Rep

Postby hova- on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:03 am

He can play two positions, does a little much of everything and is rated 77 in the game. He was signed as a key for the future, because he can be a very good sixth man. His salary will decrease every year, in year four he will earn about 5M $.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: Hov's Sonics (17-30) - Fiveliners ASG special! PART II

Postby hova- on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:43 am

So here's a little quiz to end the Interaction for season one. Don't know wether or not I will keep this feature in season two or change it. Check out the Predictions so far below.

1. What was Lance Meredith’s dream before becoming a professional basketball player?
2. What color does the carpet in the Sonics office lobby have?
3. Which Sonic earned the most money last year?
4. The Sonics were able to grab road wins over two of the four Conference Finalists last season? Who are these?
5. Demarcus Cousins did not make the Rookie Sophomore game at Los Angeles last season. Which rookie started at center instead?
6. One Rookie is designed after a well-known US HipHop duo. Who is it and what is the name of the duo?
7. The Sonics signed a player at the end of the season, who could not be retained because he’s missing in the newer roster I’m using. What’s his name?
8. The 76ers actually have a MVP on their roster. Who is it?
9. The Sonics won a game with two tying buzzer beaters last season, one after regulation and one in first overtime. Who were the opponents?
10. Hova hates one of the NBA’s GMs. How many rings did this GM win as a player?

Predictions taken into consideration so far

ImageGet Tyreke into the All Star Game (NO)
ImageRookie Challenge result (Rookies win)
ImageSlam Dunk Contest winner (Blake Griffin)
ImageThreepoint shootout winner (Stephen Curry)
ImageAll-Star game result (East wins)
ImageAll-Star MVP (if you wanted) (Rajon Rondo)
ImageWin over 60% against the East (No)
ImageFinish 2nd behind the Lakers in the Pacific Division (No)
ImageReach the Playoffs (No

Predictions still open

ImageCousins for All Rookie First Team

The big price

1st place:
    - model a lottery pick - you will only be given name/position/college. Playing type / look / background will be all up to you

- Offseason development: decide over the offseason development of two players. Only realistic developments are allowed

2nd place:
    - Offseason development: decide over the offseason development of two players. Only realistic developments are allowed

3rd place:
    - Offseason development light: decide over the offseason development of one player. Only realistic developments are allowed

Thanks for participating (Y)
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: Hov's Sonics - End Of Season Quiz - Earn your points -

Postby Justine. on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:40 am

1. To be a doctor
2. Green
3. Samuel Dalembert
4. Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers
5. Timofey Mozgov
6. Eric Arthur, Outkast
7. Vassilis Spanoulis
8. Allen Iverson
9. Charlotte Bobcats
10. Two
Justine.
Novakaine!

Postby Houndy on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 am

EDIT: I'm After Puttin,

1. Doctor
2. Green
3. Dalembert
4. Lakers and Celtics
5. Timofey Mozgov
6. Eric Arthur- Outkast
7. Spanoulis
8. Allen Iverson
9. Bobcats
10. Well, 2 as a player and 1 as a GM
Last edited by Houndy on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Houndy
Whoa, the Mavs are ballin'

Postby puttincomputers on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:55 am

1. What was Lance Meredith’s dream before becoming a professional basketball player? Doctor
2. What color does the carpet in the Sonics office lobby have? Green
3. Which Sonic earned the most money last year? Dalembert
4. The Sonics were able to grab road wins over two of the four Conference Finalists last season? Who are these? Lakers and Celtics
5. Demarcus Cousins did not make the Rookie Sophomore game at Los Angeles last season. Which rookie started at center instead? Timofey Mozgov
6. One Rookie is designed after a well-known US HipHop duo. Who is it and what is the name of the duo? Eric Arthur, OutKast
7. The Sonics signed a player at the end of the season, who could not be retained because he’s missing in the newer roster I’m using. What’s his name? Cant find where you said you could not retain someone.
8. The 76ers actually have a MVP on their roster. Who is it? Iverson
9. The Sonics won a game with two tying buzzer beaters last season, one after regulation and one in first overtime. Who were the opponents? Bobcats
10. Hova hates one of the NBA’s GMs. How many rings did this GM win as a player? 2

edit because I suddenly remembered HIM and did a search and he won 2 rings with the TEAM.
Dynasty: Puttins Bobcats yr1 http://manfrednba2k11bobcatdynasty.blogspot.com/
taking draft applications!
2010-11 Playoffs - Cats beat Celtics in 5!

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
Arthur Schopenhauer- German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
puttincomputers

Re: Re:

Postby Grandmama Johnson on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:36 pm

███ Sonics sign two Finals participants
SEATTLE(AP)

The Seattle Supersonics have announced that they have signed the former Celtics Delonte West

[/quote]

Hov, you better keep him away from the team mothers :D
Grandmama Johnson

Postby Murat on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:56 pm

1. What was Lance Meredith’s dream before becoming a professional basketball player? Doctor
2. What color does the carpet in the Sonics office lobby have? Green
3. Which Sonic earned the most money last year? Samuel Dalembert
4. The Sonics were able to grab road wins over two of the four Conference Finalists last season? Who are these? Lakers and Celtics
5. Demarcus Cousins did not make the Rookie Sophomore game at Los Angeles last season. Which rookie started at center instead? Timofey Mozgov
6. One Rookie is designed after a well-known US HipHop duo. Who is it and what is the name of the duo? Eric Arthur - OutKast
7. The Sonics signed a player at the end of the season, who could not be retained because he’s missing in the newer roster I’m using. What’s his name? Spanoulis
8. The 76ers actually have a MVP on their roster. Who is it? Allen Iverson
9. The Sonics won a game with two tying buzzer beaters last season, one after regulation and one in first overtime. Who were the opponents? Bobcats
10. Hova hates one of the NBA’s GMs. How many rings did this GM win as a player? 2. Danny Ainge?
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hov's ... - An Hovesque Dynasty

Postby hova- on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Jason Kidd surprisingly put an end to his NBA career today.

Jason Kidd says Goodbye

DALLAS, August 5th 2011 (AP)

One of the best playmakers basketball has ever seen and a surefire 1st ballot Hall-Of-Famer, Jason Kidd, has surprisingly announced his retirement from NBA basketball.

The Mavericks' owner Mark Cuban had a press conference set up this morning where the decision of the 38-year old point guard was announced.

"I don't feel like doing this anymore", Kidd started his speech with tears in his eyes. "My body is on decline and the road trips really tire me", he continued.

"I want to thank everybody from the Suns to the Nets and the Mavs, my supporters, my fans", the veteran added. "I want to spent time with my kids now and maybe find a job in the NBA where I don't need to travel around as much as I have to as a player".

The Mavericks officials praised Kidd as the best thing that could happen to Dallas since Dirk Nowitzki and that the team plans to retire his jersey with the number two on it.

"He always said he will stay with us as long as we need him, but sometimes you have to look at your body and do what is best for you", Rick Carisle said.

"If we did not have Roddy (Beaubois), Jason never would have retired this season. But he feels like he has a successor now and that made things easier", Dirk Nowitzki, who also participated in the press conference said.

Jason Kidd played 17 years in the league. He was drafted by the Mavs in 1994 as the 2nd pick and won the Rookie Of The Year trophy. The 6-4 guard played for the Mavs, Suns and Nets in his career and averaged 13.3 points and 9.2 assists per game. He also added 6.6 rebounds and has achieved 111 triple doubles in his career.

Last season, Kidd averaged 8.9 points, 6.4 rebounds and 9.4 assists per game also shooting .392% from the three point line.

The NBA says goodbye and thanks one of their best players ever, Jason Kidd.
Last edited by hova- on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: Hov's Sonics - Interaction! Retirement !

Postby Valor on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 pm

damnnnnn J-Kidd retires :( hope he doesn't do that anytime soon IRL, he is definitely a top 5, maybe top 3 best point guard of all time (Y)
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby hova- on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:21 am

Grandmama Johnson, haha, actually it's good that Delonte West is a psycho, could help us playing harder and maybe add some flava to the story.

Valor, yes, I thought I should dedicate him his own post with a pic instead of just writing down a list of retired players. Best PG that [b]I[/u] experience in my time with the NBA (I'm 22).

Guys, feel free to participate in the Quiz, the prices are pretty cool aren't they :D

I leave the Interaction open until tomorrow. Oh, and be fair and don't just copy paste what others wrote. Actually ... I dont care.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Martti. on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:39 am

You should have made it a PM system with the quiz, I'm not saying everyone copy-pasted Justine.'s answers, but maybe a few have. He should get extra bonus for being the first or smtg.

Great draft coverage, I hope Dumars screwing you over won't be too bad in the long run. Landry and Thompson going sucks, but I hope Maxiell can bring what they brought.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby kibaxx7 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:53 am

1) Doctor
2) Green
3) Dalembert
4) Boston & Lakers
5) Timofey Mozgov
6) Eric Arthur (Outkast)
7) Vassilis Spanoulis
8) Allen Iverson
9) Charlotte
10) Two
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Drunken Master (1978), Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby puttincomputers on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 am

Martti. wrote:You should have made it a PM system with the quiz, I'm not saying everyone copy-pasted Justine.'s answers, but maybe a few have. He should get extra bonus for being the first or smtg.

Great draft coverage, I hope Dumars screwing you over won't be too bad in the long run. Landry and Thompson going sucks, but I hope Maxiell can bring what they brought.

I agree.

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
puttincomputers

Postby hova- on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:44 am

Martti., yeah, you're right. Justine gets an extra 10 points for his quickness.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: Hov's Sonics (17-30) - Fiveliners ASG special! PART II

Postby hova- on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Okay guys, not a whole lot of you did actually participate in my latest quiz, which cost some of you their prices. Maybe I won't make this one next season, but we will see. Here are the standings for Hov's Season 1 Interactive Game

Puttin pretty much owned it because he only rocked at the All-Star game and had the balls to say Cousins won't make Rookies 1st team (he was the only one to do so).
For the tied guys, feel lucky, because you will all have the chance to decide over any player's development you want. I will PM you.

Predictions taken into consideration so far

ImageGet Tyreke into the All Star Game (NO)
ImageRookie Challenge result (Rookies win)
ImageSlam Dunk Contest winner (Blake Griffin)
ImageThreepoint shootout winner (Stephen Curry)
ImageAll-Star game result (East wins)
ImageAll-Star MVP (if you wanted) (Rajon Rondo)
ImageWin over 60% against the East (No)
ImageFinish 2nd behind the Lakers in the Pacific Division (No)
ImageReach the Playoffs (No
ImageCousins for All Rookie First Team (No)
ImageHov's end of season quiz

Predictions still open

NONE

The big price

1st place:
    - model a lottery pick - you will only be given name/position/college. Playing type / look / background will be all up to you

2nd place:

3rd place:
    - Offseason development light: decide over the offseason development of one player. Only realistic developments are allowed

Thanks for participating (Y)
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: hov fucks up draft

Postby hova- on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Hard Times in Seattle - Offseason at Seattle Part II
August, 9th, Seattle front office.

"Who does he think he is?", I was bitching into my cell phone.
"Really? Now if everybody says that, we will really have a lockout because no one can afford your players".
"He must be mistaking himself for his brother, but please tell him that he will never be as good, adios muchacho", I hung up.

"Who was that?", Geoff Petrie had entered my office not wearing a green shirt under his suit just like he used to since we moved to Seattle, I noticed immediately.
"Goddam agent of Marc Gasol", I said as my cell phone slipped back into my pocket.
"Let me guess, we did not get him?", he said calmly.
"We did not, this fat Spaniard is asking for a 55M $ deal over five years, no way I spend that money on an average big man", I explained my anger.
"It's a whole lot of money, but who do you expect to play in our frontcourt?", Geoff was curious.
"I don't know man, I don't know", I mumbled. "I've called Keith Glass", I turned around quickly.
"The player agent? What do you want from him", Geoff replied.
"I thought about adding Nazr Mohammed to our roster. He's an FA and Glass said he would be satisfied with the veteran's minimum", I reported.
"Well that's okay I guess, but do you think he can really help us", Petrie was strange today. He asked all those questions and did not really sound as open-minded as usual.
"I tell you once again, I don't know, but we need big bodies downlow", I emphasized.

My cell phone rang just as we were in mid of our conversation.
"Hova"
"Hi, Chris, Keith Glass speaking", the agent called.
"Oh Keith, good to hear from you, any news?", I tried to sound friendly, although the situation with Petrie was akward and I hated Glass.
"Nazr's going to sign for 1 year and the 700k $ we negotiated, I hope that's good news", he replied.
"It is, our secretary will arrange everything so that Nazr can fly to Seattle tomorrow, thanks Keith", "at least we got Nazr", I thought.
"Oh and Chris. soemthing different", Glass kept speaking.
"I want to offer you the services of a young guy: Dante Cunningham. You know him? 6-8, forward, athletic, and still young", Keith made an offer.
"Cunningham ... I don't know too much about him, what do you think, is he good?", I wanted to lend him my ear.
"He is sensational ... but he got traded to Charlotte in that Wallace deal and the Cats did not want to spend money this summer, so they did not resign him", Glass explained.
"He would love to join Seattle for let me say ... approximately 1.4M $ per year. A two-year contract would be superb", Glass was already smelling my interest.
"You know what. Let's make that deal, too", I answered.
"Get him to Seattle with Nazr and we will sign that deal, too", I repeated.
"Okay, Chris, cool, cya tomorrow", Glass ended the call.

"So you got Nazr?", Petrie asked.
"I got him, and I've struck another deal", I answered.
"Another deal?", he had a questionable look in his face.
"We will sign Dante Cunningham for two years", I replied.
"Cunningham? Have you seen him play before?", Petrie wanted to know.
"Not really, but Glass says he's good so why not give him a try", I said seriously.
"What? What is wrong with you, Hova?", Petrie shouted.
"You just let a foolish player agent tell you whom to sign, especially a client of him? What is going on? Do you want to ruin this team? I'm really pissed by your egoistic action recently", he said.
"But ..." "No but, I need a day off, Chris. Maybe that's better for my nerves. You'll hear from me, bye", Petrie left the room.

"Goddam, what is going on. This Free Agent class sucks, I don't want to risk anything and he does not understand", I was talkin to myself. But I did not really care. This was my franchise, my plan and I knew this season was going to be tough.
I switched on my TV where the ESPN ticker just said that the Bucks had signed Zach Randolph for four years and 36M $.
"You foolish guys", I mumbled. "Be aware of the Sonics next offseason".

August 10th, Seattle training facilities.

I entered the gym a bit late and the assistant coaches were already doing workouts with the players. Nazr Mohammed and Dante Cunningham were also among the players taking part in a lil scrimmage on the left side of the gym. I got myself a coffee and headed towards assistant coach Detlef Schrempf.

"Hey Det, what's going on, is Geoff around here anywhere?", I asked.
"Hi, Chris, I haven't seen him today, sorry", Det answered.
"No problem ... so what do you think about the guys we've added?", I was hoping that at least someone like my decisions.
"You know, they're great, really. I just hope we can make enough noise with that young roster", at least Det was contended.
"Any progress, improvements, et cetera?", I wanted to be well informed.
"Hmm, Tyreke has really improved his jump shot. I like his mid range shot now, we've worked a lot on it", he made a little pause.
"Apart from that, Omri worked together with Vin Baker on his post game. He's looking more fluid in the post now", Det reported.
"And your rookie, just wow, he's so explosive, great choice, Chris", Schrempf praised Luis Chase.
"All in all, we've a talented team, but another big man would not hurt", Schrempf concluded.
"Good to know, I will try my best to get one, but they're pretty expensive this offseason. Thank you, Det, cya soon", I said leaving the gym.

August 11th, Seattle front office

"Ah come on, that can't be serious!", I was sitting on my chair talking to George Maloof.
"He said that your decisions have been pretty bad recently, Hova", Maloof said.
"He has no sense for this anymore", I replied.
"Petrie did a hell of a job while we were in Sac-Town, and you're talking shit like that?", Maloof replied angrily.
"All he did was drafting Tyreke and adding some young players, hell, Udrih's contract sucks and Demarcus Cousins is a cancer", I presented his mistakes.
"If you think of each other like that, it's maybe better that he is gone now", Maloof answered.
"It is, but I need a new assistant", I demanded heavily. " I can't do all this stuff alone".
"Okay, Hova, let me make this clear", Maloof started to haull off.
"I give you every fucking dollar you need, hire whoever you want as your assistant, I don't give a fuck about that. But you better get this team on the right track this season or you will be the next one who leaves, but not by choice like Petrie", his head turned quite red.
"So what does that mean exactly?", I tried to find out the conditions.
"That means, if this team does not make the Playoffs, or at least win enough games to finish 9th or 10th so that the crowd stays in the arena, then ..."
"Then ...?", I provocated him a bit.
"Then you're fucking fired. Out of this town and I will take care that you won't ever come back to Seattle again", he bitched at me, slamming his fist on my desk and leaving the room. He knocked off the door so hard that the little window in it got a flaw in it.

"Hard times in Seattle", I thought.

hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: Hov's Sonics - Hard Times In Seattle - Interaction Resul

Postby Valor on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 pm

You better make the damn playoffs :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby kibaxx7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:01 am

I like the Dante Cunningham addition, I think he can give you some help. (Y)
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Drunken Master (1978), Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby puttincomputers on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 am

I think "Freezing rain" (Zach Randolph, his initials ZR stand for freezing rain in weather terminology) signed at too low a price. he is a beast in my opinion. good job on not signing Gasol. He is still a work in process. Cunningham will be a nice surprise for you.

puttincomputers

Postby hova- on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:11 am

Valor, yeah, I thought I should set myself a goal and if I fail, then I should be fired.

Thierry •, he definitely surprised me with his athleticism and mixture of post game and driving ability.

puttincomputers, he is a beast, you're right, but I did not feel like signing him at all, he's 30 years old, undersized and fat. He won't get better with time. Gasol just isn't worth 10M $ per year if you ask me.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby dare on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:03 am

Love the part that you signing a player because some agent told you so. :lol:
dare
True kings have rings

Postby Lamrock on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:43 am

Rough off-season continues. Nazr is a great deal for the minimum though. I like Cunningham a lot but long twos is literally all he is capable of doing.
Lamrock

Postby hova- on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

dare, I really didn't think about the deal at all. Just signed him and hope that he's good.

Lamrock, yeah, it's far from perfect, but I wanted to make it a lil more difficult by adding that I have to stay in touch with the Playoffs seeds this season. So maybe I will have to do some deadline deals if this goal is in danger. Nazr's the all-time best backup center. Had him with the Cats and he was dope.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: Re:

Postby hova- on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:05 am

███ Milwaukee adds Zach Randolph
MILWAUKEE (AP)

The Milwaukee Bucks have signed free agent Zach Randolph to a 4-year contract worth 36M $ the team announced yesterday.

The 6-9 power forward was one of the top free agents this offseason as he averaged 20.2 points and 10.4 rebounds per game in the 2010-2011 campaign being one of eleven players in the league that averaged a double-double over the season.

"We're glad to have a real power forward in Zach on our roster now. He has proven that he has shaked off his bad boy image and will help us to reach our goals for the next years", Coach Scott Skiles said.

The Memphis Grizzlies, Randolph's former team, did not want to give the 29-year old a longer contract than for two years.

███ Warriors get Brown, add McGrady
OAKLAND(AP)

The Golden State Warriors and guard Shannon Brown have agreed to sign a four-year contract which will earn the 2011 champion approximately 28M $.

"Shannon brings the experience of three NBA finals and two championships and also adds defense and athleticism to our squad", Coach Keith Smart said.

The 6-4 guard averaged 4.2 points for the Lakers last season and felt like he did not see enough playing time.

The Warriors also signed Tracy McGrady to a two-year contract. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but rumours say that the 33-year old veteran will earn about the bi-anual exception (1.9M $ per year).

McGrady scored 10.8 points per game for the Pistons last season, but did not fit into the rebuilding plans of Joe Dumars.

███ Bird "couldn't decide", signs two shooting guards
INDIANAPOLIS

Despite already being stacked with shooting guards, the Indiana Pacers have signed free agents J.R. Smith and Marcus Thornton.

Smith, a deadly scorer last year, averaging 18.5 points in 32 minutes per game, signed a three-year 22M $ deal with the Pacers.

Thornton, who averaged 11.8 points and 1.3 assists for the New Orleans Hornets last year, but did not see his contract extended, will earn 19M $ for the same duration.

The Pacers now have Brandon Rush, Lance Stephenson, Mike Dunleavy, Dahntay Jones and the two newest hirings being capable of playing the two-guard spot.

"We will definitely have to make some further deals this season anytime, but not necessarily now. I want to see how can help us and who not", General Manager Larry Bird said.

███ Sonics complete roster, stay shy on the market
SEATTLE (AP)

General Manager and Coach Chris Hova held a press conference today, where he introduced his new assistant executive, Jason Kidd.

"I'm glad to have such a great person on my side now in Jason and I am sure he will help me with my decision making and also help our guards to develop their game", Hova said.

Kidd is said to work with the fourth pick of this year's draft, Luis Chase and also to help scouting and signing players.

The Sonics also announced that there will be no new signings this offseason. The team has been adding Delonte West, Jarvis Hayes, Dante Cunningham and Nazr Mohammed last week, and ended their offseason with the signings of 2nd rounder shooting guard Dillon Rogers and veteran big man Mikki Moore.

Rogers got signed yesterday after a deal got finalized that sent shooting guard Francisco Garcia and his three-year contract to the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for a future 2nd round draft pick, a trade that was described by Hova as a move "to save money".

███ Meredith, Chase among youngsters wearing newest Jordan shoes
NEW YORK(AP)

Nike's "Jordan Brand" today made public that they have signed deals with several young players to wear the latest Jordan Brand sneakers.

The sneakers are all held in the classic Bulls red to remind of MJ's greatest time with the Bulls during the 90ies.

"These sneakers are produced to catch eyes, that's why they are mainly red", Jordan Brand chairman Billy Jones said.

The 2011 rookies Lance Meredith and Luis Chase are two of several players who will wear these sneakers. Others are for example Chris Paul, Kevin Love or Gerald Wallace.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K Stories Hall of Fame