[Clippers 09, 38-17] LA rebounds Vs. Roy....

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby Andy92_man on Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:19 pm

Nice win, and great recap as allways (Y) Keep up the good work
Andy92_man

Postby Pistol on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:45 am

Great win...this looks great I like the smalelr template much better...can't wait for the real deal to start and see if you can make it all the way!
Pistol
You have to want it as bad as you need to breath.

Postby jonthefon on Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:37 am

Hehe, the French war joke :lol:

Nice win over France-Monta still needs to stpe up though.
jonthefon
Fucking pissed off.

Postby Jing on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Sweet first paragraph Chaser
Jing

Postby Chaser7 on Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Andy92_man, Thanks man...

Trigger42, Doubt we'll go all the way, shooting for semi-conference appearance...

JTF, Haha, yeah I don't think France is exactly known for its military victories...

Jing, glad to see you enjoyed it!

To everyone: I can't decide whether to post another storyline update (since I'm right in the middle of my preseason) or do another game, but either way more stuff coming soon! Also I'm still tweaking the template, so expect a few more changes.. :wink:
Chaser7

Postby Chino on Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:13 am

Monta is really struggling these past games.

Nice win over Team France. (Y)
Chino

Postby Crimsion on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:01 am

nice work so far.
Crimsion

Postby deihatein on Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:55 pm

Hoping for the update their Chazer
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby Chaser7 on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:55 am

ImageImageImage

What do you guys think of the new style?
Chaser7

Postby deihatein on Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Like the new update their but i dont like the shooting of monta on the past games he's forcing some shots to go in why he struggled. I suggest scoring Kaman a bit i think he is not in double figure scoring in your past games. My man Dirk has MVP type game their but not a championship team their as they lost. Still, hope you have the season already (Y)
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby jonthefon on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:53 am

Actually, I do like the new format. A template based on that particular team website always works well. Dirk really pushed ya even with a serious double, triple team (looks like he's gotten over the strategy) but you pulled it out. Good luck against the Suns-run n' gun!
jonthefon
Fucking pissed off.

Postby Chaser7 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Narutoaddicted, yea Dirk killed me, that shot in the picture was a fadeway that rolled in.. unbelievable... Monta is really struggling, we'll see whats in the cards ;)

JTF, Thanks man, I'll need it against the suns.

TO ALL, I still think the template I'm using is a bit bland, so I'm just going to start over from scratch. Maybe. We'll see.. haha if it looks good.. I'll post it, if not I'll just use the current one..
Chaser7

Postby Chaser7 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:26 am

Europe Live Tour

"WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Josh Smith screamed.
"AWWW... SHIT SON!!!" Marvin Williams joined in.
"Its ova! Never doubt me!" Monta Ellis boasted as he pranced around the court, throwing up an "X" with his arm. Ellis had just finished off a 2-handed alley-oop over Shaun Livingston to give the reserves the win.
"DAMN SHAUN, YOU JUST GOT YURPED ON!" Smith continued to tease.
"HEY! HEY! Everyone in the center now! Practice isn't over! Foul shooting THEN we leave!" Coach Mike Dunleavy ordered.

"God, Mike can you lighten up a bit? The guys are just having a bit of fun, I mean let them bond, we need it with so many new faces," Jim Fayer said as Dunleavy walked to the sidelines.
"Personally, I don't get what Monta is so excited about, the kid is shooting 5% from the field right now,"
"Well we need to work on that," Fayer countered.
"No... you do- trade him," Dunleavy argued.
"We already discussed this, I'm not changing my mind right now," Fayer said firmly.
"You're so stubborn, I've given him so many chances in our games, and he hasn't done shit."
"And you want me to trade him- based on the preseason, and that alone?! We just signed him for christ sake."
"Whatever I'll convince you soon enough," Dunleavy said as put his whistle back in his mouth and jogged towards the center.

Fayer put his hands on his hips and frowned. He could see the players leave their huddle laughing and joking with one another. "If I trade someone, I'll mess with the chemistry, he thought. They're getting along great.

"Hey.... what th- .. where's my bag- ... JOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH," Brevin Knight screamed. "Josh- ok haha very funny, give it back."
"Uh.. Brevin, look at the far side basket..." Paul Millsap said with a snicker.
"Why..." Knight asked angerily...
"You'll see," Millsap continued as he was clearly struggling not to laugh.

Fayer looked up too. Josh had placed Knight's bag on the top of backboard. Josh and Shaun Livingston were howling with laugher, and Marvin Williams was rolling around on the floor. Fayer turned around to see Monta quietly carrying a ladder outside so that Knight wouldn't be able to use it. "Wow, maybe I should just trade Brevin, give him some relief," Fayer joked to himself before his phone rang.

"I heard Monta was on the block," a voice said.
"Who told you that? And who is this?" Fayer responded.
"Mitch Kupchak,"
"He's not," Jim said as he rudely hung up.

Again his cell rang.
"WHAT?" Fayer answered in frustration.
"Christ what's gotten into you?" Sterling said.
"Oh... hey Donald, sorry about that."
"Mike is telling teams that we've made Monta available,"
"No he's not,"
"I think we should trade him too," Sterling added.
"No! C'mon, its just the fucking preseason. We're playing against European teams, give him some time..."
"How long though?"
"At least a couple weeks during the regular season- then we can evaulate him.." Fayer began.
"You better be right about him selling seats.." Sterlings voice said as he trailed off.
Last edited by Chaser7 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chaser7

Postby jonthefon on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:48 am

Josh Smith can jump that high?!
jonthefon
Fucking pissed off.

Postby Pistol on Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:04 pm

I love the behind the scenes writing you do. Hillarious...very good read...also congrats on victory over Germany...regular season just around the corner :mrgreen:
Pistol

Postby deihatein on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Do not trade Monta yet, because you dont have a good backup for Shaun :|
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby Chaser7 on Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:29 am

JTFNah.. haha its onyl rumored that a few high flyers can even touch the top of the backboard, much less jump high enough to place something on top of it. I was implying he used a ladder, with the Ellis part.. I dunno though, its not a big part of the story though, haha. Anyways thanks for checking in!

trigger42, glad you enjoy it, yep can't wait to actually start the regular season too

narutoaddicted, I'd probably trade Monta for another point guard if that were the case ;) we'll see. I don't like how my team is too stacked though :(

Also, whatsup with the decreasing amount of viewers. I'm not like anywhere near retiring this, but before I had many more. Maybe its just because this section has been so dead lately....
Chaser7

Postby Pistol on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Chaser7 wrote:Also, whatsup with the decreasing amount of viewers. I'm not like anywhere near retiring this, but before I had many more. Maybe its just because this section has been so dead lately....

Try writing in the Video Games Stories section :cool:
Pistol

Postby Andy92_man on Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:30 am

Hey Chaser. I'm still following. And you're right, the forum has been dead lately. Keep it up!
Andy92_man

Postby Chino on Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:09 am

:lol: That was hilarious! I see that Dunleavy really like to trade Monta. I hope when season comes, Monta can show what really he is.

Also don't retire, make this section alive! 8-)
Chino

Postby Miniseys on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:38 pm

Great dynasty!! I'm Following this. Maybe you should post your roster so we can give our comments and suggestions.
Miniseys

Postby Chaser7 on Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:05 am

Andy92_man, thanks man

Chino, I hope so too...

Miniseys, Thanks for posting! Check out the boxscores to see the roster or are look back on my previous posts. I think a lot of others are giving comments and suggestions already ;)

I will try and get the next update posted either tonight or tomorrow. Game vs. Suns will be tough..
Chaser7

Postby Miniseys on Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:31 am

Your frontcourt is good with Kaman, Williams, Millsap and the rookie. Your backcourt could use some help. Smith, Ginobili and Mobley are 3 solid players. But I don't really like your point guards. Ellis could be a real good addition but if he keeps struggling he should be traded, many teams would trade you a very good player for him.
Miniseys

Postby Andy92_man on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:10 am

Good luck against the Suns.. But if you can win against the Celtics, I'm sure you'll win against Phoenix.
Andy92_man

Postby Chaser7 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:08 pm

ImageImageImage
Chaser7

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame