:::AnSwEr InCoMpLeTe::: (NBA Live 2005)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby Keo on Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:32 pm

Good win Mafia, way to go. (Y)
Keo

Postby Seraph on Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:05 am

][]]RAGON wrote:bitch......you just had to win

:twisted: :twisted:

yeah, yeah, great win , :roll:
Seraph

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:15 am

{SAC-1} wrote:I think you messed up the logo again.....you put in NJ's instead of Miami's....and nice win....i thought it would be a close game......good luck next game

Yea, I don't know why I keep doing that, I'm still getting use to firefox because its not the same when posting. It was pretty close, we just pulled away at the end :lol:

Jona wrote:NOooooooooooo you beat the HEAT!! Sad

You were lucky, the guards had a horrible night... Razz
We'll get you next time!

:lol: So many Heat fans, I remember you from when the Suns beat them in the Finals :lol:

][]]RAGON wrote:bitch......you just had to win

MUAHAHAHHA, I love beating the Heat :lol:

Emiliano wrote:Great win Mafia! Howard had a great game as well as AI...But man, SHAQ just man-handled Dampier!
Wayne Simien 19 boards Shocked

I know, I was waiting for Howard to have one of those games and since match said something about him, it made me realize that he need to play a little better so I start considering a high option in tonight's game. And yea, Simien grabbed a career-high 19 boards, I love his game.

*Sensation* wrote:Good win Mafia, way to go. Thumbs Up

Thanks, I finally got that losing streak to end and I didn't wanna lose 3 straight.

Seraph wrote:Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

yeah, yeah, great win , Rolling Eyes

Thanks Seraph, I knew you would like that win :P
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby FendeR` on Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:39 am

Haha, I'm back (finally). :wink: Nice record, you're really taking my Sixers places. :D Keep it up, even though you traded my man Marc Jackson. Screw Dampier, but at least you got Josh Howard and Devin Harris.
FendeR` - Captain
FendeR`

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:20 am

Nice work beating Shaq!
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:20 pm

FendeR` wrote:Haha, I'm back (finally). :wink: Nice record, you're really taking my Sixers places. :D Keep it up, even though you traded my man Marc Jackson. Screw Dampier, but at least you got Josh Howard and Devin Harris.

:lol: Nice to see you back (Y) Sorry for dealing away MJax, but I trying to think about a future in the team by grabbing Howard and Harris

Sit wrote:Nice work beating Shaq!

I know, even though he dominated, we came out with the W at the end :P
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:34 pm

Well after stupid viruses have been hacking my computer and I've finally got rid of them, I've lost all of my dynasty files along with my NBA Live uninstalled so the dynasty will be over :( I wasn't planning on ending it this earlier because I did want to finish another season, but it was time to clean out my computer anyways and alot of my memory was gone due to the fact I had so much stuff on the computer including Live. I will retire for NBA Live 05, but expect another dynasty for Live 06 with new ideas and more creativity. I would like to thank everybody that either viewed or commented in my dynasty dating all the way back to my first game with the Suns. I hope everyone enjoyed the ride because I know I did. Sorry for not being able to try and bring home a title to all the Sixer fans, but at least I gave the team a pretty good record :lol: I would also like to thank anybody who helped me in any shape, form or photoshopped fashion :lol: as well. If it wasn't for any of you guys helping me out, the dynasty wouldn't be nearly as good and if your one of those people, you know I appreciate everything.

Also, special thanks to the people that help saved my dynasty from ending even earlier in its days :lol: I also have to start getting ready for the basketball season in high school and school in general. By the time Live 06' come out, I'll be in school and caught up on everything to where I'll be able to start a new dynasty and hopefully this time it will only be 1 dynasty and not several :lol: This was my most successful dynasty ever, playing all 119 games, not including playoff games and it was in 12 minute quarters. I wish I had time to make out a list, but its late right now, just be ready for a Live 06' dynasty damnit :lol: PCE and CHICKEN GREASE :lol:
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Emiliano on Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:11 pm

Mafia, man Im really gonna miss this dynasty... :cry: But I will view your dynasty in NBA Live 06...Thanx for making a great dynasty and keeping everybody as well as myself entertained. Once again, thank you and I hope you will kick ass in 06!! (Y) 8-)
Viva Argentina
Boca Juniors -Te llevo en el Alma-
Emiliano

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:58 pm

Nice Mafia my man! You have one of the best dynasties for NBA Live 2005! Bug Ups to you mate... now do something instead of live! lol joking!
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby The X on Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:15 pm

congrats on a great dynasty....am :cry: to see another fall by the wayside....however, I understand your problems as I'm having cpu problems as well and have put off reformatting my computer for the last few months so that my dynasty could continue....

looking forward to your 2006 dynasty instalment....

peace killa....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby AlwaysWhat,NeverWhy on Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:30 pm

It was a nice dynasty run, Maf, way to go. We'll all be back come NBA Live 06, though, so no sweat. :wink: (Y)
AlwaysWhat,NeverWhy

Postby Its_asdf on Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:24 pm

I'm assuming that you've played all 82 games in the Phoenix season, so I'll commend you on that. You obviously have one of the "better" and more "popular" dynasties in the forum, there's no question about that.

Well, at least we have 2006 to look foward to.
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.

Postby Buckley on Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:21 am

great dynasty mafia........

good luck for ur 06 dynasty

do u have any idea which team u r gonna use for live 06?
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: StlrsRoc

Buckley

Postby Keo on Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:33 am

R.I.P. : Greatest Dynasty in Live 05. :cry:
Keo

Postby Sac-1 on Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:37 am

I'll miss your dynasty....one of the best dynastys in live 2005
Sac-1

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:00 am

Thanks everybody, I really enjoyed this dynasty. Everyone should already know which team I plan on using for my 06 dynasty :lol: MEMPHIS, and hopefully they can make some more moves so the team will be a little different from when I played with them before. It may not be Memphis though, but what I'm going to try and stick to doing is keeping one dynasty and not moving around.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby kibaxx7 on Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:05 am

I will miss it man, it was amazing... hope you get the Grizz :wink: to the top in '06
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Slam_Nation on Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:43 am

AWWWWWWWWWW This Was The Best Dynasty Ever
Slam_Nation

Postby Seraph on Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:24 am

sad news, man im gonna miss your dynasty :(
Seraph

Postby Arcane on Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:30 am

not to worry man we always got seraphs dynasty to keep us entertained
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:51 pm

I will miss it man, it was amazing... hope you get the Grizz Wink to the top in '06

Thanks Scorp, I'm planning on taking the Grizz far next year

AWWWWWWWWWW This Was The Best Dynasty Ever

:lol: Thanks for the compliment. It made me feel good about coming back for 06.

sad news, man im gonna miss your dynasty Sad

Seraph, you were one of the ones to help me keep this dynasty alive :lol: You did all in your power to help save it during the off-season and a big thanks goes out to you for what you did.

not to worry man we always got seraphs dynasty to keep us entertained

You know how to kill the mood all the time :x :lol: Yea there will be plenty of entertaining dynasties still going on like Dweaver's, hopefully The X will still keep it going and Seraph alot of original dynasties and there are some up and coming dynasties as well. Special thanks to dragon too who did a bunch dornas for me for every single dynasty I had.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby [C][B]#4 on Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:43 pm

luvd this dynasty from the start till the end. I was really looking forward to seeing the Sixers win the championship...looking forward to the 06 Dynasty (Y)
[C][B]#4

Postby brad feet on Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:33 pm

wow, that's why i couldn't find your dynasty man...... sad to see this over man.... anyway, there's always next season........
brad feet

Postby John WB on Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:22 am

One of the best! (Y)
John WB

Postby Cloudy on Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:42 am

Let's pay homage to this year's best dynasty... :o
Don't play too much man, you'll need your eyes the next 90 years :)
cloudy
Cloudy

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame