X's Bobcats Dynasty '07/08 (NBA Live 2005)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby Kemp on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:48 am

I say finish your current 05 dynasty and then move on to 06 because I want to see how the Bobcats will perform in this 07/08 season. Still, is your choice. So are you going to use Bobcats again in your new 06 dynasty?
Kemp

Postby Keo on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:54 am

You had a good run, maybe it's time to switch.
Keo

Postby Abctest123 on Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:09 pm

The X wrote:
drunkmofo123 wrote:
The X wrote:PIC OF THE MONTH (NOVEMBER '07)

Nene really did step up during the month and showed his value to the team. Ferocious dunks like these didn't hurt either

ON THE FLIPSIDE

Whilst Stevie Franchise's tip dunk took the cake, I can't help but wonder if Marko Jaric misunderstood the coaching staff's visualisation techniques. Lay off the vodka Marko

lol, jaric looks so lost in that pic, hes about to be dunked on by his own teammate :lol:

:? I don't see how you see that :? Stevie Francis is on the other team :?

i was talking about the first pic, as you can see, jaric is right in the way of nene dunking :lol: .

As to what you should do with your 05 dynasty, i say finish this season (and maybe even the next one if theres any nlscers that have given you their info and want to join for the season after this one), then just sim it. Afterwards, do another bobcats one with 06 (and if its possible for you, try to edit the rosters so that their the same as how all the teams looked back in the last season you controlled, like jj being in your squad, rose with the nets etc, but then again that might be asking too much), then do as many years as possible and when live 07 comes out, sim out the rest of the seasons in your 06 dynasty and compare the two bobcats teams, one from 05, and the one from 06. Of course, the dynasty is in your control so your the one who will make the decision, just giving you an idea.
Abctest123

Postby The X on Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:38 pm

kobelive2006 wrote:really? it's here in OZ now? that's great news X....... i'm gonna rush tom lunch break at the mall near the office...... hehehehe....... by the way, where did you get it? EB Games?

regarding your dynasty, just keep the live'05 goin until you got the rosters and patches you want for 06 fix.... just a suggestion though........

yep, it's in Oz at EB and a couple of other places....

jxuusa wrote:import it over!
i need to order it, cause i just got my new laptop yesterday

you'll have it b4 you know it :wink:

Devin112 wrote:You lucky aussies!!! Good luck man, if this is it for your 05 then it's been a great run. You put in a lot of work and it shows.

But you can stick with it, just move over when the time is right. Like being fashionably late to a show.

cool, yep, lady luck shined on us for once....

Sit wrote:X.. I reakon sim 05 and play 06...

Thats wat I think at least...

that's what I'm thinking....

Kemp40 wrote:I say finish your current 05 dynasty and then move on to 06 because I want to see how the Bobcats will perform in this 07/08 season. Still, is your choice. So are you going to use Bobcats again in your new 06 dynasty?

probably won't continue with '05 as playing....might use bobcats in '06....haven't decided yet....

Sensation wrote:You had a good run, maybe it's time to switch.

cheers, probably is....

drunkmofo123 wrote:
i was talking about the first pic, as you can see, jaric is right in the way of nene dunking :lol: .

As to what you should do with your 05 dynasty, i say finish this season (and maybe even the next one if theres any nlscers that have given you their info and want to join for the season after this one), then just sim it. Afterwards, do another bobcats one with 06 (and if its possible for you, try to edit the rosters so that their the same as how all the teams looked back in the last season you controlled, like jj being in your squad, rose with the nets etc, but then again that might be asking too much), then do as many years as possible and when live 07 comes out, sim out the rest of the seasons in your 06 dynasty and compare the two bobcats teams, one from 05, and the one from 06. Of course, the dynasty is in your control so your the one who will make the decision, just giving you an idea.

true, I missed that :oops: as for transferring rosters over, yeah, I thought about that, but it's probably better to get a fresh start....

cheers for comments guys....what I'll probably do is sim rest of season, do small season recap, add in 2 new NLSC-ers....and then just sim, and add players in off-season or something....I dunno....sim into future....see how everyone goes....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby brad feet on Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:49 pm

good decision (Y) it's awesome man, i just got it a while ago....... yahooooooooooo........ see you on 06 boards......

by the way, can i join as a rookie in your 06 dynasty? good luck man...... (Y)
brad feet

Postby Fresh8 on Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:56 pm

Yep.. great work X... I suggest u sim one month each update! Like usual... for this season and then sim say 2-3 months per sim for future... just my two cents :)
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Jing on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:32 pm

lol. gotta place the order first man. ;)
Jing

Postby The X on Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:05 pm

kobelive2006 wrote:good decision (Y) it's awesome man, i just got it a while ago....... yahooooooooooo........ see you on 06 boards......

by the way, can i join as a rookie in your 06 dynasty? good luck man...... (Y)

yep, you just need a cyberface bro, and you'll go in the '06 class.....

Sit wrote:Yep.. great work X... I suggest u sim one month each update! Like usual... for this season and then sim say 2-3 months per sim for future... just my two cents :)

yah, not a bad idea....will take it into consideration :wink:

jxuusa wrote:lol. gotta place the order first man. ;)

sweet....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby AlwaysWhat,NeverWhy on Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:56 am

Congrats on this dynasty, X... lasted us throughout '05... (Y)

Time to wrap things up and start with Live 06... :arrow:
AlwaysWhat,NeverWhy

Postby Z Man on Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:34 pm

nice job!

im wondering will u continue this dynasty in 06 or just make a new 1?
Z Man

Postby killer_cr0ss0ver on Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:12 pm

ei X, can i join too?? :D
killer_cr0ss0ver

Postby mAgoTT50 on Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:05 am

Fitzy wrote:
streetballaz1 wrote:
i wanted to know if someone could tell me how to make new balls?thanks

Sorry, the ones you are born with are the ones you have for your whole life

hehe thats classic , hehe
//DL42\\-6'2''-207lbs -->220lbs
mAgoTT50

Postby The X on Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:13 pm

Nietzschean Pride wrote:Congrats on this dynasty, X... lasted us throughout '05... (Y)

Time to wrap things up and start with Live 06... :arrow:

touche, and besides, who am I to argue with a man from the Euro Champions in not only soccer, but basketball too :wink: I've got a feeling that the Gods are more than a myth as lightening isn't suppose to strike twice in the same place :shock:

Z Man wrote:nice job!

im wondering will u continue this dynasty in 06 or just make a new 1?

won't continue this in '06 as my Bobcats' team is now too good....better to start with crap and work up than start with something good IMHO (and note, I am talking only about dynasties here)

killer_cr0ss0ver wrote:ei X, can i join too?? :D

wtf?!? did you miss that this dynasty is in limbo and might not continue aside from some simming? :?

mAgoTT50 wrote:Fitzy wrote:
streetballaz1 wrote:
i wanted to know if someone could tell me how to make new balls?thanks

Sorry, the ones you are born with are the ones you have for your whole life

hehe thats classic , hehe

wtf?!? :? now that's random :lol:
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:50 pm

Yes X.. sim it! lol
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Blasphemy on Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:25 pm

Yo, couldnt help but commenting htis dynasty. I just love. When i get bored I just site back and read some of the pages. I just hope that your live 06 one will be as good as this one. (Y) (Y) (Y)
Blasphemy

Postby The X on Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:29 pm

wankster wrote:Yo, couldnt help but commenting htis dynasty. I just love. When i get bored I just site back and read some of the pages. I just hope that your live 06 one will be as good as this one. (Y) (Y) (Y)

so do I mate, so do I....I actually tried to keep this one going but had dbf problems that ended it....was good while it lasted....obviously a lot of what I did here will translate across but I also want to look to add different aspects to the new dynasty....was good though :P

cheers for kind comments
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby H Rock on Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:01 am

Same here. When I want to read some "history", I read yours or Maphia's or Micchy's dynasties.
H Rock

Postby The X on Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:44 pm

I was obviously gonna bump this one....my fav dynasty from Live '05 :P
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Lamrock on Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Hey X, I have to ask a request: sim the rest of the season. Please? I know it is NBA Live 2005, but it is the best Live dynasty ever IMO and inspiration to all. I just read this over again, and it is brilliant.
Lamrock

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:20 pm

Inducted September 10th 2008.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: X's Bobcats Dynasty '07/08 (NBA Live 2005)

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Selected as one of the Top 10 Dynasty Hall of Fame inductees, ranked 1st.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame