X's Bobcats Dynasty '07/08 (NBA Live 2005)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby Kemp on Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:38 am

Anurak's outfit is just like Iverson one. He look cool. 8-) I also like your random pics too. (Y)
Kemp

Postby Kobe101 on Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:43 pm

Nice pics of CB4 in action!

The random pic is funny too! :lol:
"As long as their is people their will always be war."
Kobe101

Postby The X on Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:30 pm

jxuusa wrote:damn that pic is so funnY!

cheers

nbalive744 wrote:omg lmfao i wanna know how that happened, nice game for sam anurak (Y)

it really ain't that hard to take pics like that....you just have to take them out of context and take a spin off them....so basically just what journos and paparazzi do :lol:

as for that pic, I believe Jaric went up for a layup and got nailed by Julian "Honor-ism" Iwanaka and no foul got called. That's why Jaric is flailing back and Honor-sim is still in the air. As for Anurak, well I guess he was just a little slow on the play....he's scoring ability is good but his D has a long ways to go :lol:

Initial D wrote:Just like in real life :lol:

Damn I also didn't expect that kinda of game by me. Also I was coming off the bench ?! That's crazy. Thanks for the article X. Keep up the good work and for that pick what am i doing ? Haha.

Ps. Like Those Screen Shots.

gotta luv the Initial D name....where's the Trueno?!?

as for the game, yeh, you killed it....as for the screens, well I guess you provided a lot of highlights....as for why I wrote up on it, anytime an NLSC-er lights me up like that they deserve special mention....especially considering I always try to shut down NLSC players even more :lol: and yep, you came off the bench....and funnily enough, for most of the game you played at the PG position....a very nice combo guard you are :wink:

Devin112 wrote:you take such awsome pics, ur random are always good for a laugh.

cheers, and I have to thank Seraph again for the cropping techniques :wink:

Kemp40 wrote:Anurak's outfit is just like Iverson one. He look cool. 8-) I also like your random pics too. (Y)

yep, it's quite random how he ended up with the Iverson arm wrap....I didn't add it to him, it was just a generic rookie add-on....definitely a nice touch....did anyone notice that his player now has a tattoo saying "Anurak" on his right bicep?!?

Kobe101 wrote:Nice pics of CB4 in action!

The random pic is funny too! :lol:

cheers....as for the pics, it's something that I use to do and got a nice response from a couple of months back....was partly inspired by Honor Glow's Live '04 Lakers' Dynasty....and was a way for me to get hits when competing with the likes of Mafia, Micchy_boy and co....

since you guys seem to like the pics I'll take them whenever I can....they pop up at random times as do the qoutes :lol:
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby BOSS on Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:38 pm

No defense ?! That's one of my main specialties. Haha.

So anyways, who was is the starting PG for Sonics ? Ridnour ?
BOSS

Postby Jugs on Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:43 pm

I havent visited dynasty for a while (stupid internet fucked up) and this is going great, bad luck on the Guy Dumbass (soz had to misspell) injury and nice random picture..
Jugs

Postby zmac on Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:13 pm

Lol at those pics (Y)

How do I get in the game?
ImageImageImageImage
www.myspace.com/zmac24
zmac

Postby The X on Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:45 pm

Initial D wrote:No defense ?! That's one of my main specialties. Haha.

So anyways, who was is the starting PG for Sonics ? Ridnour ?

yep, Ridnour is the man at the PG position for Sonics....Honor-ism is the backup PG and Antonio Daniels is the 3rd string PG....Rdinour played very well in the game as well....

Doodle wrote:I havent visited dynasty for a while (stupid internet fucked up) and this is going great, bad luck on the Guy Dumbass (soz had to misspell) injury and nice random picture..

Dumars will remember that comment when you enter the league young man....he'll be out to inflict some pain :evil:

zmac wrote:Lol at those pics (Y)

How do I get in the game?

if you have a cyberface then email it to me at just_x@ihug.com.au with a player profile....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby pistons_rock on Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:14 am

Hey dude awesome Dynasty. I got a question for u. Can i join ur your league? Could u create me in your game? That would b awesome~! Let me kno. My Dynasty is the Detroit PIstons Dynasty.
New York Knights Dynasty - New York's Basketball Saviors
pistons_rock

Postby Jing on Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:22 am

ah! doodle better watch out.
Jing

Postby The X on Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:05 am

pistons_rock wrote:Hey dude awesome Dynasty. I got a question for u. Can i join ur your league? Could u create me in your game? That would b awesome~! Let me kno. My Dynasty is the Detroit PIstons Dynasty.

like I said before, you've gotta have a cyberface....I believe it's hard, but fair :wink:

jxuusa wrote:ah! doodle better watch out.

with a name like that he could become the butt of a few jokes :twisted: :lol:
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby The X on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:05 pm

NOVEMBER 2007 SUMMARY

The Bobcats started the season strongly by winning 3 out of their first 4 games to go to a 3-1 record with the off-season changes seemingly working perfectly. Then star centre Guy Dumars took a turn as broke a bone in his foot. Since that point the team really stumbled as they lost 7 of their next 8 games to go to a very disappointing 4-8 record. The team was able to reel in it in the last couple of games to finish the month of November with a 6-8 record. Whilst it is a subpar record for a team this talented, the team will be happy that they finished the month strongly without the services of Guy Dumars. As far as the newcomers go, Joe Johnson has been a revelation as he leads the team in scoring (20.3ppg) and is 2nd in the team in assists (4.4apg) and steals (1.14spg). Joey Graham has also been a nice pickup as he is averaging about 7 and 5 off the bench. On the flipside, Gilbert Arenas has really struggled throughout the month of November, and is probably a huge reason why the team hasn't performed as expected. With Dumars due back to full health by mid-December, the rest of the team should be all the stronger for having to have played without him. The Bobcats will look to get back above .500 in the month by Christmas and move from there.

THE MONTH THAT WAS FOR THE 'CATS (NOV '07)

Bobcats Among League Leaders

G- Joe Johnson - 20.3rppg (19th in NBA)
F/C- Emeka Okafor - 11.0rppg (10th in NBA)
G- Gilbert Arenas - 6.1apg (15th in NBA)
F/C- Tiago Splitter - 63.9% FG (3rd in NBA)
C- Lamond Maliq - 75.0% FG (1st in NBA)
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Sac-1 on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:09 pm

Bad start but you'll get better...no how could you beat the Kings that bad...I think Sensation should be pleased with the Sixers record..J.J. is doing well..good luck next month
Sac-1

Postby The X on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:18 pm

AROUND THE LEAGUE (NOVEMBER '07)

STANDINGS

EASTERN CONFERENCE

WESTERN CONFERENCE

AWARDS

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Eastern Conference Player of the Month (Nov '07)

Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month (Nov '07)

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Western Conference Player of the Month (Nov '07)

Western Conference Rookie of the Month (Nov '07)

MVP CANDIDATES

MVP Candidates (Nov '07)

NBA NEWS

That's November Summary....I'll do an NLSC update for the month in next day or so....

cheers
X
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby The X on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:21 pm

{SAC-1} wrote:Bad start but you'll get better...no how could you beat the Kings that bad...I think Sensation should be pleased with the Sixers record..J.J. is doing well..good luck next month

that was an intervention win so I had a bit of a start going into that one....it seems my new simming system isn't helping me out too much :( but then again, I have had chances in games but haven't taken them....probably the couple of month layoff from the game....yep, JJ is going well, with most of his production coming as a sim star....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Sac-1 on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:24 pm

Great november summary..Kings aren't doing to bad..I see Jalen Rose got signed by the Nets (Y)
Sac-1

Postby The X on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:28 pm

PIC OF THE MONTH (NOVEMBER '07)

Nene really did step up during the month and showed his value to the team. Ferocious dunks like these didn't hurt either

ON THE FLIPSIDE

Whilst Stevie Franchise's tip dunk took the cake, I can't help but wonder if Marko Jaric misunderstood the coaching staff's visualisation techniques. Lay off the vodka Marko
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby The X on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:30 pm

{SAC-1} wrote:Great november summary..Kings aren't doing to bad..I see Jalen Rose got signed by the Nets (Y)

yep, it was a nice pickup by the Nets....I think he's averaging about 19ppg for them....bad news for jxuusa, although jxuusa is still averaging over 20 minutes per game and pretty nice numbers....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby cklitsie on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:37 pm

Don't worry about the 6-8 record, it'll be alright. My team on the other side... :shake:
cklitsie

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:43 pm

3rd in the Pac, 6th in the West... looking good man! At least my Warriors are better than the real Lakers!!! mwahahahahaha! (Y)
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Jing on Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:30 am

still all good i suppse.
again x, you always get the great pics!
Jing

Postby Keo on Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:39 am

Nice pics of Nene and Francis. Nice November Recap as well, Philly's looking good.
Keo

Postby zmac on Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:42 am

Nice work so far on the new season - except winning, although your not doing too bad.
Also your pics turn out great. And that Marko comment made me laugh :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
www.myspace.com/zmac24
zmac

Postby nbalive744 on Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:48 am

great pics man, i wonder how that always happens, or do you edit it on photoshop, if you di, then i must say, very good job man, it looks so realistic :!:
Click on the Sig for my PS Thread, Thanks Colin
New York Knicks Announcer during a Free Throw Attempt wrote:And you see the fans waving those thundersticks, they only work if you can't shoot
nbalive744

Postby Jugs on Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:59 am

Nice recap X, it was a tough month after dumarse got injured.. hopefully Nene and co. can step up their game, or else :twisted:
Jugs

Postby Kobe101 on Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:33 am

Tough month man! Again nice pics! The Jaric one is funny! People got to step up now!
"As long as their is people their will always be war."
Kobe101

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame