Memphis Grizzlies Dynasty-Denver @ Memphis

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:36 am

Posey Guarentee Came True

Another close game, but the Grizzlies came out victorius

By Ronald Tillery
November 15, 2004

ImageKings-118
ImageGrizzlies-120

Peja Stojakovic's 31 points wasn't enough to overcome a 2 point lost

I didn't know that Posey was a physic. It seems to me he should have a 2nd job other than playing basketball. James Posey guarenteed a victory after losing to the New York Knicks in one of the most embarrasing ways as Marbury won the game off a game-winning layup. "I knew we would come out and play tonight, and we should always try to play the way we did last night," Posey said.

The Grizzlies we're in a shooting battle against the Kings as they went back and forth each quarter. The Grizzlies led through each quarter by 10 points or more and they allowed the Kings to make a dramatic comeback that almost cost the Grizzlies the game once again.

The Kings started off in the 4th quarter by makign 9 consecutive field goals. Jason Williams fouled with 2:42 remaining and the Grizzlies we're force to use 2nd year backup Troy Bell. Mike Miller made a 3 pointer to put the Grizzlies up 116-108 and it seemed like the game was sealed. The Kings then made a run and they we're able to close the gap to 4 points. Peja Stojakovic was able to make a 3 point shot with 27.9 seconds to make the game 116-115. Stromile Swift who had a tremendous game made a thunderous 2-hand slam to make the score 118-115 with 18.2 seconds that had the crowd on their feet in Memphis. Christie missed a 3 pointer and was forced to foul Mike Miller with 11.2 seconds. Miller made both free throws to make the game 120-115. Christie then shot a late 3 pointer with 3.8 seconds to close the gap to 2 points, but it wasn't enough time remaining for the Kings to foul as the Grizzlies kept the ball away from them.

Swift thunderous 2-hand slam gave the Grizzlies fan enough energy to help their home team pull out the victory

Stromile's dunk was so amazing that it was featured on Sportscenter in the top 10 plays. His dunk recieved the number 1 play of the day and it could be one of the best dunks of the year. "I was so high up in the air, they I didn't know if I was going throw down a big dunk or just lay the ball in. I decided to go for one of the biggest slams to get the crowd hype and it worked," Swift said as he smiled about making that thunderous slam.

The Grizzlies end their 2 game losing streak and are trying to get back on track as they are 1-2 since going 4-0 at the beginning of the season. "As a team we are going to try our hardest to go on another winning streak. It's going to be tough now, knowing that teams will know what to expect from us this season. Last season was more easier, because people took us more lightly than this year. We are now a playoff caliber team and we can expect things to be more tough this season," Grizzlies guard Mike Miller said.

Team Stats
Grizzlies
Points-120
Bench Scoring-40
Field Goals-49/93
3-Point-5/25
Free Throws-17/17
Rebounds-36
Blocks-6
Steals-5
Assists-31
Turnovers-16

Kings
Points-118
Bench Scoring-38
Field Goals-45/77
3-Point-20/41
Free Throws-8/8
Rebounds-31
Blocks-2
Steals-7
Assists-27
Turnovers-15

Player Stats:
Grizzlies
J. Posey-25 pts, 4 asts, 2 stls
S. Swift-21 pts, 5 rebs, 2 blks
P. Gasol-19 pts, 8 rebs, 2 blks
M. Miller-15 pts, 3 asts
E. Dampier-12 pts, 8 rebs
B. Wells-10 pts, 4 rebs, 3 asts
J. Williams-9 pts, 8 asts, fouled out
B. Cardinal-7 pts, 11 mins

Player Stats:
Kings
P. Stojakovic-31 pts
B. Jackson-22 pts, 2 stls
D. Christie-21 pts, 3 rebs, 3 asts
M. Bibby-20 pts, 11 asts

-Ronald Tillery: 555-5555
Last edited by -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:38 am

There I fixed it. Thanks Al :wink:
Last edited by -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Alcoholic on Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:50 am

Me of course wrote:If the image is greater then 250k they are resized and given ugly quality. If you're using photoshop and you save them at max quality (12) then try saving it at 9, I always save mine at 9, theres no difference, and the filesize is smaller (usually always lower then 250k).
Alcoholic

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:54 am

ImageImage
Memphis @ Toronto
November 16, 6:30 PM
Grizzlies, 5-2; Raptors, 3-3.

Grizzlies Go North

The Grizzlies look to get back on the winning side tonight

By Ronald Tillery
November 19, 2004

The Grizzlies will be in Canada tonight to face off with the Toronto Raptors. The Grizzlies moved from Canada 4 years ago to come to Memphis. Since being in Memphis, they have had 1 play appearance which was last year. They also set franchise records since moving to Memphis. Stromile Swift is the only Grizzlie remaining from Vancouver. "It feels great to finally win. I have been through many losing seasons with this team and to finally be able to win feels great," Swift said.

The Raptors haven't been so successful either, since the Grizzlies left Vancouver. They have switched through coaches as well. "We are looking to make the playoffs this year and I'm going to work very hard making sure we reach this goal," Raptors G/F Jalen Rose said.

The Raptors rookie, Rafael Araujo, has been performing very well for Toronto during the early season. He has put in averages of 12.8 ppg and 8.3 rpg. The Raptors we're finally able to pick up their big man in the draft. "I finally get to play my natural position at power forward because I can perform alot better," 2nd year player Chris Bosh said.

Key Matchup:
Pau Gasol vs. Chris Bosh
Gasol has changed his image as a weak defender with the help of Erick Dampier. Gasol has been playing with alot of toughness. He is averaging a career-high in rebounds with 11.4 rpg. Chris Bosh is shooting over 50% from the field and averages 13.3 ppg and 6 rpg. Pau can match Bosh quickness. Pau will have the height advantage, along with the experience.

Probable Starters:
Grizzlies
C-Erick Dampier- (2 BPG)
PF-Pau Gasol- (11.4 RPG)
SF-James Posey- (17.7 PPG)
SG-Mike Miller- (17.1 PPG)
PG-Jason Williams- (6.3 APG)

Raptors
C-Rafael Araujo- (8.3 RPG)
PF-Chris Bosh- (1 BPG)
SF-Jalen Rose- (15.3 PPG)
SG-Vince Carter- (16.7 PPG)
PG-Rafer Alston- (4.3 APG)
Last edited by -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Jay-Peso on Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:46 pm

I think the Grizzlies got this one for sure.

Chris Bosh won't be able to handle Pau Gasol.

Nice update (Y)
What you know bout that?
Jay-Peso

Postby Alcoholic on Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:16 pm

I don't know, I think VC and Jalen Rose will kill them... but that's just me. :cool:
Alcoholic

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:35 pm

Raptors Locked the Grizzlies Up in Toronto

Jalen Rose was unstoppable from anywhere on the court

By Ronald Tillery
November 17, 2004

ImageGrizzlies-106
ImageRaptors-115

Vince Carter put in 28 points and 5 assists for the Raptors

The Grizzlies couldn't get back on track tonight as they lost another game and are 1-3 in their last 4 games after going 4-0 to start the year off. Posey picked up 2 early fouls that really let Jalen Rose get loose in the game. "He was just making everything. He was unstoppable and the defense just collapsed," backup Grizzlies forward Brian Cardinal said.

The 1-2 punch of Vince Carter and Jalen Rose was too much for the Grizzlies to handle. "It was just one of those nights where they wouldn't miss anything and it was very tough for us to do anything about it with our best defender out most of the game with foul trouble," Coach Hubie Brown said.

Dampier and the Grizzlies haven't been looking good as of late

Despite the Grizzlies losing the game, their bench play was excellent. The Grizzlies bench was able to outscore the Raptors bench 39-15. Brian Cardinal led the way off the bench with 14 pts and 5 rebs. He was the one to feel in for Posey when he came out the game with foul trouble. Mike Miller was off tonight shooting 1-10 from the field. He wasn't the only one that was off, as the entire Grizzlies team shot horrible. They shot 43/102 from the field and 5/30 from 3 point range.

The Grizzlies next game will be a rematch between them and the Utah Jazz. "Hopefully we can stay on track after this game. I'm looking for us to start going on a winning streak now," Jason Williams said.

Team Stats
Raptors
Points-115
Bench Scoring-15
Field Goals-47/78
3-Point-8/20
Free Throws-13/18
Rebounds-37
Blocks-3
Steals-9
Assists-30
Turnovers-11

Grizzlies
Points-106
Bench Scoring-39
Field Goals-43/102
3-Point-5/30
Free Throws-15/16
Rebounds-52
Blocks-9
Steals-7
Assists-19
Turnovers-15

Player Stats:
Raptors
J. Rose-41 pts
V. Carter-28 pts, 5 asts
C. Bosh-16 pts, 9 rebs
R. Araujo-11 pts, 8 rebs, 2 blks
R. Alston-4 pts, 10 asts

Grizzlies
P. Gasol-26 pts, 16 rebs, 2 blks
J. Posey-15 pts, 2 stls, 5 fouls
B. Cardinal-14 pts, 5 rebs
E. Dampier-10 pts, 7 rebs, 3 blks
J. Williams-10 pts, 4 rebs, 2 asts
S. Swift-9 pts, 7 rebs, 4 asts, 3 blks
M. Miller-6 pts, 1-10 FG

-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:38 pm

Alcoholic wrote:I don't know, I think VC and Jalen Rose will kill them... but that's just me. :cool:

Thanks for jinxing me Alcoholic :evil: :( :x :cry:
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:16 am

***SPORTSCENTER BREAKING NEWS***

Stuart Scott and Dan Patrick reporting the breaking news...

Scott: Hi, I'm Stuart Scott and welcome to Sportscenter. We would like to start off with some breaking news that has happened in the NBA. The Memphis Grizzlies have pulled out 2 sets of trades.

Patrick: The trades we're with the Indiana Pacers and Los Angeles Clippers. Lets get more information on the trade by going to David Aldridge. How's it going David?

Aldridge: I'm doing just fine. Jerry West was finally able to pull the trigger on getting Ron Artest from the Indiana Pacers. He was doing things behind closed doors, so no one could see this trade coming. We did know that he does most of his dealing during the season though. The Grizzlies sent G/F Bonzi Wells, F Brian Cardinal and F Bo Outlaw to the Pacers. The Pacers sent Ron Artest and Jamison Brewer to the Grizzlies. Both teams have been discussing making an Artest for Bonzi type deal since the 2004 NBA Draft. The Pacers wanted Bonzi Wells to come to Indiana because he is a native from Indiana. The Grizzlies finally get a star-caliber player in Ron Artest.

Scott: Ok, enough on the Grizzlies-Pacers deal. What is up with the Clippers and Grizzlies trade?

Aldridge: Well this trade would've never happened if the Grizzlies didn't do the Artest deal. We all know Hubie Brown loves to use his 10-man rotation and after trading 3 bench players in the other deal, he had to get a forward back because he traded both Outlaw and Cardinal. So, West pulled the trigger on this deal that sent G Dahntay Jones and G Jamison Brewer to the Clippers for F/C Chris Wilcox. This trade now gives the Grizzlies a very athletic frontcourt to backup Erick Dampier and Pau Gasol. Chris Wilcox and Stromile Swift will work great together with their amazing jumping ability.

Scott: Thanks David Aldridge for the news update.

Aldridge: Your welcome.

Patrick: We will now hear from the Memphis Grizzlies president of basketball operations, Mr. Jerry West.

Patrick: How are you today Mr. West?

West: I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking.

Patrick: So can you tell us how did these 2 deals come about and what made you want Ron Artest?

West: Well the deal came along when the Pacers called us about Bonzi. We didn't know how interested they we're, but we did know that we wanted Ron Artest. At the time, Larry Bird and Ron Artest weren't getting along at all. Of course, Bird didn't want that kind of chemistry around him which I could understand. So, after we found players to make the salaries work, I pulled the trigger and that's how it happened. As for me wanted Artest, he will be a great force for the Grizzlies. Posey and Artest will probably be one of the best 1-2 defensive punch out there. Both work extremely hard on defense and Artest is also an all-star. We need an all-star on this team to go alongside Pau. I'm glad we made the trade and it should work out just fine from here on out.

Patrick: Can you tell me a little more about the Wilcox trade?

West: Yes I can. He was one of the big men we wanted during the off-season if we couldn't get Dampier. We love his athleticism as a player and putting him along with Stro will make us very dangerous on the bench. After acquiring Artest we would now move Mike Miller to the backup SF position to give us more of a scoring punch off the bench. We would then move our rookie Andre Emmett to the SG spot. He really showed us he could play during the summer league and we think he will fit well in the 2nd unit. So you can expect our 2nd unit to feature Wilcox, Swift, Miller, Emmett and Bell.

Patrick: Alright thank you for your time Mr. West and we hope you and your team have a great season.

West: Thank you.

Scott: Well that is it for now hoop fans. Here are the two trades the Memphis Grizzlies pulled off today. We will see you later on. Peace.

Grizzlies send:
G/F Bonzi Wells
F Brian Cardinal
F/C Bo Outlaw

Pacers send
G/F Ron Artest
G Jamison Brewer

2nd trade
Grizzlies send:
G Dahntay Jones
G Jamison Brewer

Clipper send:
F/C Chris Wilcox
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:19 am

Artest and Wilcox Arrives in Memphis

Both players showed up a practice today for photo shoots in their new uniforms

By Ronald Tillery
November 18, 2004

Artest will help the Grizzlies play alot tougher

Ron Artest and Chris Wilcox both showed up and the Grizzlies practice facility today to workout with the team and pose in their new uniforms. "It feels great working in an organization that has some of the best teachers. Playing alongside James Posey will really be a big plus. I have a great relationship with Posey when we played them last season," Artest said.

Wilcox will keep the Grizzlies young and athletic

"I hate to see Bonzi, Cardinal and Bo leave, but it's an organization that wants to win and you always have to look at the positives when a player gets traded. I'm glad to see both Artest and Wilcox here and this was a move that Jerry West had to make," G/F Mike Miller said. Chris Wilcox wasn't surprised at all when he heard he was coming to Memphis. "I knew I was going to be there at some point this season because Jerry West liked me and he talked to me before about bringing me to Memphis. It feels great to be in a new city and I can't wait to give it my all when I play," Wilcox said.

The two players will make their debut tonight against the Utah Jazz in Memphis.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby ntw on Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:22 am

nice trade! Start wilcox over gasol, that way you'll have the best 2nd unit in the league ;-)
ntw

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:48 am

ntw wrote:nice trade! Start wilcox over gasol, that way you'll have the best 2nd unit in the league ;-)

:lol:
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby cmove11 on Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:23 am

He's kidding ?
cmove11

Postby Ruff Ryder on Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:01 am

cmove wrote:He's kidding ?

We hope so...

You have some great pics. (Y) Good thing you bought the pc version, cuz your ps2 version was great, but lacked pics. :wink:

'Retired'

"You can’t drive a knife into a man’s back nine inches, pull it out six inches, and call it progress."-Malcolm X
Ruff Ryder

Postby ntw on Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:22 pm

im kinda kidding yea. it would be more of a challenge for him to start wilcox, and he told me on aim that he would so i decided to post it on here. ;-)
ntw

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:29 pm

ntw wrote:im kinda kidding yea. it would be more of a challenge for him to start wilcox, and he told me on aim that he would so i decided to post it on here. ;-)

stop lying so much dirk nowitzki look alike :)
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Petey1502 on Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:29 am

lmao hey mafia nice dynasty.....yes nick does look like dirk....................eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh (thumbs up) (snapping fingers)
Petey1502

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:43 am

ImageImage
Utah @ Memphis
November 18, 7:30 PM
Jazz, 2-4; Grizzlies, 5-3.

New Players Will Make Debut

Ron Artest and Chris Wilcox are planning on being a big help to the Grizzlies

By Ronald Tillery
November 18, 2004

James Posey, Jason Williams, Mike Miller, Pau Gasol and Stromile Swift we're some of the first players meet their new teammates. "It feels a little different, but it will always feel different when your in a new atmosphere," Artest said. Ron Artest was brought in for his defensive help and offense as well. Artest has improved his all-around game during hte offseason. He averaged 19.8 ppg, 7.5 rpg, 1.5 spg while shooting 42% from 3 point range.

Chris Wilcox will make the 2nd unit alot more athletic. "I just love Wilcox game. He is so athletic and we now have the most athletic and talented 2nd unit in the league," Jerry West said. Troy Bell, Andre Emmett and Mike Miller are great scorers. Swift and Wilcox are some of the most athletic big men in the league.

The Grizzlies will host the Utah Jazz tonight. Memphis was able to beat the Jazz 105-96 earlier in the season. Since then, the Jazz are 2-1 and are starting to show signs of team chemistry. "It was just taking us awhile to get use to each other. We will be fine the rest of the season," Boozer said.

Ron Artest and Chris Wilcox will be ablet o make their debut at home. "That's a pretty good feeling that we get to see the home fans first," Wilcox said.

Key Matchup:
Carlos Boozer vs. Pau Gasol
Last time these two teams met, Gasol put up 16 pts, 10 rebs and 4 asts. Boozer was held to only 8 pts and 8 rebs. This matchup should even be more intense than before because Boozer will want the ball more. Gasol has been playing very well as of late. He boosted his average up to 20 ppg and 12 rpg.

Jazz
C-Mehmet Okur- (5.7 RPG)
PF-Carlos Boozer- (8 RPG)
SF-Andrei Kirilenko- (20 PPG)
SG-Matt Harpring- (14.2 PPG)
PG-Carlos Arroyo- (5.2 APG)

Grizzlies
C-Erick Dampier- (2.1 BPG)
PF-Pau Gasol- (12 RPG)
SF-James Posey- (17.4 PPG)
SG-Ron Artest- (19.8 PPG)
PG-Jason Williams- (5.8 APG)

-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:49 am

Artest Leads Grizzlies to Victory

First game and Artest helps the Grizzlies beat the Jazz

By Ronald Tillery
November 19, 2004

ImageJazz-102
ImageGrizzlies-111

Former Grizzlie Gordan Giricek could not do enough to beat his former team

Artest made the Grizzlies fan feel comfortable about the Grizzlies acquiring him as he led the team in last night's game. It was his first game in a Grizzlies uniform and he performed very well as he led the team with 23 pts. The Grizzlies bench had it's best performance during the season as they outscored the Jazz bench 46-14.

The Grizzlies bench was led by Stromile Swift and 2nd year guard Troy Bell. No one on the Jazz could stop Swift as he did whatever he wanted to in the paint. Troy Bell scored 8 of his 13 pts in the 4th quarter as he kept the Jazz from making a comeback to win the game. "It was my best game of the season so far and it felt good," Troy Bell said. Bell took a load off of Jason Williams as he came through big in crunchtime. Swift took a load off Gasol, because Gasol had an off night. He shot 4-15 from the field, but was able to put in 11 pts and 20 rebs and earned Player of the Game honors. "That was probably my worse game so far this season and I didn't play well at all, but I did what I could to contribute to the team and that was rebounding," Gasol said.

Gasol grabbing one of his 20 rebounds for the game

Neither of the Grizzlies point guards had any turnovers as they really took care of the ball. As a team, the Grizzlies only committed 6 turnovers, while the Jazz committed 11 turnovers. "We we're in a groove and we played well tonight despite the game being close. They shot well from the field, but we still won the game which really showed how much effort we played with," Posey said.

The crowd cheered Ron Artest as he went to the FT line late in the game after being intentionally fouled to seal the game. "I love the atmosphere here and I felt great out there. It's always good for the fans to have good impressions on their new players," Artest said. Chris Wilcox played well with 4 pts, 2 rebs and 2 asts in only 11 mins of play. "I enjoyed the game so much, that I didn't care about how much time I had. This is a team I love and I hope to be with them for years to come," Wilcox said.

The Grizzlies will head to Detroit tomorrow night to face the Pistons who hold an 8-3 record.

Team Stats
Grizzlies
Points-111
Bench Scoring-46
Field Goals-43/83
3-Point-4/13
Free Throws-21/22
Rebounds-43
Blocks-3
Steals-7
Assists-26
Turnovers-6

Jazz
Points-102
Bench Scoring-14
Field Goals-43/77
3-Point-12/32
Free Throws-4/4
Rebounds-25
Blocks-2
Steals-4
Assists-21
Turnovers-11

Player Stats:
Grizzlies
R. Artest-23 pts, 3 rebs, 3 asts
S. Swift-17 pts, 4 rebs
J. Posey-16 pts, 4 rebs
T. Bell-13 pts, 5 asts, 0 TO's
P. Gasol-11 pts, 20 rebs, 4-15 FG
E. Dampier-11 pts, 3 rebs
M. Miller-10 pts
J. Williams-4 pts, 8 asts, 3 stls, 0 TOs
C. Wilcox-4 pts, 2 rebs, 2 asts

Jazz
M. Harpring-24 pts
A. Kirilenko-20 pts, 5 rebs, 5 asts
C. Arroyo-16 pts, 10 asts
M. Okur-14 pts, 3 rebs, 1 blk
C. Boozer-14 pts, 6 rebs

-BHZMAFIA-

Postby ntw on Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:05 pm

gasol 4-15 eh? shoulda started wilcox
ntw

Postby Cameron on Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:15 am

This is the first time I've seen this dynasty, and I only had time to skim over it, but I'd just like to complement you on your dynasty style. The photos, news reports, and every thing else make it feel just like watching real life. Keep up the good work (and fun!!)
Cameron

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:57 pm

Sorry for not updating as much. Ive been have alot of company over so it will take a while prolly til monday til i update
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:39 am

Updates coming today :wink:
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:44 am

ImageImage
Memphis @ Detroit
November 20, 7:30 PM
Grizzlies, 6-3; Pistons, 8-3.

Grizzlies Battle with World Champs

Tough task tonight for the Grizzlies

By Ronald Tillery
November 21, 2004

The Detroit Pistons have won their last 2 games and haven been on a roll during the start of the season after winning the NBA Championship last season. There has been alot of improvement from former NBA Finals MVP Chauncey Billups. He has emerged to a big time scorer averaging 20.6 ppg and leads the Pistons in scoring.

With the new addition of Ron Artest, the Grizzlies became more defensive minded than before. "If you look what the Pistons have, then look at what we have, you can say that we are alot alike," Coach Hubie Brown said. Both Larry Brown and Hubie Brown have coached through many games against each other. "We always talk to each other during the season because we are good friends," Coach Larry Brown said.

This game can go either way tonight. It will either be a very low scoring type game or high paced scoring game. Both teams are very strong defensive wise and they can also put in plenty of offense on the court.

Key Matchup:
Memphis defense vs. Pistons defense
Whoever defense is the best will win the game. The Grizzlies have better perimeter defenders, while the Pistons have better frontcourt defenders. Expect to see bumps and bruises during this game with alot of hustling from both teams.

Probable Starters:
Grizzlies
C-Erick Dampier- (1.9 BPG)
PF-Pau Gasol- (12.9 RPG)
SF-James Posey- (17.2 PPG)
SG-Ron Artest- (20.1 PPG)
PG-Jason Williams- (6 APG)

Pistons
C-Rasheed Wallace- (9 RPG)
PF-Ben Wallace- (14.2 RPG)
SF-Tayshaun Prince- (12.8 PPG)
SG-Rip Hamilton- (18.5 PPG)
PG-Chauncey Billups- (20.6 PPG)

Last edited by -BHZMAFIA- on Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Donte Thomas on Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:19 am

A mafia, is your defense aggresive with the addition of Ron Artest and Chris Wilcox. Because if it is, then Detroit will probably be easier to control from losing their tempo. Like beating them at their own game.
Donte Thomas

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame