I need Live 09 PS2 Tech Help.

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

I need Live 09 PS2 Tech Help.

Postby Extremedriver on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Hey guys! I was hoping that someone might be able to help me decifer a problem I'm experiencing with dynasty mode in Live 09 PS2. I just recently completed the 2015/2016 season a few days ago along with all of my off season stuff. I then saved the game at this point before I proceeded to the next season. When I started the 2016/2017 season, I simulated the first couple of games just to shorten the season a bit. Upon doing that I recieved a loss for the second game. So rather than suffering the dreaded "L", I decided to go back to my last save slot in order to re-simulate the two games again to make sure I got "W's" for both.

Unfortunately! Now for some reason, the game will not let me proceed to 2016/2017 season. The ring around the EA logo spins which tells me the game is thinking, but then it ubruptly freezes. An EA tech told me today that it most likely due to limited number of saves. Could that be true???? Any help with this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Oh! And If this helps you guys, I have 12 players total on my roster including 2 CPU generated Rookies (One I got out of the 2016 draft, and the other I got in a trade with Atlanta shortly thereafter). I also have 3 Self-Created players with Overall ratings of 99.:cool:
Extremedriver

Re: I need Live 09 PS2 Tech Help.

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:23 am

I guess it's possible if an EA tech told you that. NBA Live 09 isn't without its faults so it could be either a bug in the game or a corrupted save file.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Patr1ck on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:49 pm

The game doesn't like you cheating. You should have accepted the "L" :scold:
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Extremedriver on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:18 pm

HA HA HA HA! :lol: Good answer. I wish I could go back in time and not make that mistake of reloading the game. Oh well! At least I can still start a new dynasty after I adjust the player ratings to match my 2016 linup. Thanks again guys.
Extremedriver

Return to NBA Live 09