Team Chemistry In Dynasty Mode.

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

Team Chemistry In Dynasty Mode.

Postby GANTY on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Im playing through a Dynasty that started with the Pacers. I have played through about 7 years and now Im with the Hornets and Ive got an above average squad but I have my win/loss record is about 19/28 and I have really poor Team Chemistry (about 1/8th of the full bar)

How do I build the Team Chemistry up?? With the squad I have got I should have a better win/loss then that...
GANTY

Re: Team Chemistry In Dynasty Mode.

Postby Andrew on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:27 am

Which version of the game are you playing? Chemistry wasn't as big a factor in the Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 version and it was kind of buggy in the PS2 version as well. However, in the team management screens you can view how players feel about each other and their current situation, which you can use as a guide to try and make them happier. Note that if they're not happy about the size of the market they're in there's not much you can do, since that's locked to whatever team you've picked (eg New York, Chicago and Los Angeles are big markets, Cleveland not so much).
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby GANTY on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Its on the PS2...Ahhk I see, well if the market isnt big enough for any of them I will just try and and trade up for a better player. (Y)

Thanks Andrew :)
GANTY

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:25 am

You can usually get away with a player not being completely comfortable with the market size so long as they're happy in most other aspects. If you're currently 19-28 then your chemistry is likely going to be a bit lower. When the team is winning, players tend to overlook/grin and bear some of the other stuff; just like in real life. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby GANTY on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:36 pm

I had a look at all the players feelings and chemistry last night. There's a few that arent entirely happy with the size of the market they are in ATM, but theyre all (but 1) annoyed about the roster stability because there was a bit of chopping and changing to the squad when I first came to the team at the start of the season.

Doesnt matter, Ive got a good squad now and Im just about to start the pre season. Now Im hoping they start the seson on high and get a few games in the bag early on. (Y)
GANTY

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah, win a few games and hold off on making further changes for a bit and chemistry should start to improve.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 09