List of cheaters on Wii NBA Live 09 online

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

List of cheaters on Wii NBA Live 09 online

Postby shawn2333 on Wed May 05, 2010 3:20 pm

There are a few users in particular "Krazyeyes" and "JCW2" and Djkrocks who are just a few of many who in their bad sportsmanship, and weakness use a cheat in NBA Live 09 All-Play for the Wii online. Here is what they do, when they know they are going to lose to me, and JCW2 this is almost every time we play, they use all their timeouts and call another time out from the corner of the court. This causes the screen to freeze but the two players are still able to pause the menu and quit. A quit counts as a loss for the player who quits and a win for the other player. It is during the freeze that JCW2 and Krazyeyes will wait, however long it takes for their opponent to quit, so they still get the victory technically even though they were going to lose, This is cheating and it is an extremely weak and cowardly move. JCW2 does this every single time he knows he is about to lose late in the fourth quarter, or even in the 3rd if he is down by double digits. And another thing that is really lame about this is that Jcw2 is ranked number 3 overall in the system, so everyone thinks he is nearly undefeated when infact a lot of his record is due to this cheat he uses. I have used the game's option under feedback to report these users for cheating, but nothing seems to happen to their accounts, I want to contact EA and ask to have their accounts removed. Other users known for doing this cheat are "MasterRuler", and "TheAuzzieLAL", and a number of others who have a high rank that they earned partly by being pretty good, but equally by cheating any time they should have lost. More users will be added to list, and I encourage others to report cheaters in this post so I can contact EA Sports about removing their accounts, no one deserves to their account removed more than the number 3 rank JCW2, I am positive that if this user played fairly and accepted all the losses the user was supposed to have on their record, his rank would be somewhere in the 100s. To everyone reading this who has the habit of using this cheat, I would encourage you to stop it, and accept your losses like a man, or don't be surprised if you find your account removed.

List of cheaters: Jcw2, Krazyeyes, TheAuzzieLAL, Djkrocks, MasterRuler
Last edited by shawn2333 on Sun May 09, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
shawn2333

Re: Cheating by Krazyeyes and Jcw2 on Wii NBA Live 09 online

Postby Andrew on Wed May 05, 2010 4:10 pm

I've removed the other thread as one is enough, but left this one as it's in the right section and I'm sure will be a helpful heads up to online gamers. Thanks for the report, hopefully future versions of the game starting with NBA Live 11 will implement further protection against cheesy players and sore losers, as I'm sure we all have our own tales of getting cheated out of what should be a fair and square win online.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

More cheaters: TheAuzzieLAL, and Krazyeyes is Fin insane

Postby shawn2333 on Thu May 06, 2010 4:16 am

Just another cheater to add to the list:

TheAuzzieLAL, always plays as the Lakers, and always uses all his timeouts to freeze the game upon getting a technical foul and my player running to the corner and the game freezes up here for some reason (cheat explained above as well) It's too bad for TheAuzzieLAL, I am emailing EA about your account, expect it to be removed, along with JCW2 and Krazyeyes. A special note on how pathetic Krazyeyes is...

Krazyeyes, a truly sad sad EA user, not only does this user make his sore loser sad sad use of this cheat, but the last time I beat this loser was at 11pm last night. Ok now listen to this, he continued to send me many many taunting, deranged messages until 5am!!!! That's right for 6 hours after I got bored of beating him he stayed online for 6 hours and I'm sure while I was gone he beat some users, because I will say the guy is pretty good, but I am also positive that if anyone was about to beat him, he resorted to poor sportsmanship and cheated and waited and waited during the freeze until his opponent just quit and he stole a rightful win from them. Regardless the whole time, at 20 min intervals the loser still continued to send me taunting messages even though I signed off 6 hours ago! Dude I hope they have a system for you to play NBA Live against the computer while you spend your remaining days in an insane asylum, so you can at least cheat the computer while they give you your pills.

I think I'm am starting to understand why this lunatic calls himself "Krazyeyes."
shawn2333

Re: Cheating by Krazyeyes and Jcw2 on Wii NBA Live 09 online

Postby Andrew on Thu May 06, 2010 9:50 am

Frustrating stuff. I'm not much of an online gamer but I've had a couple of games end that way and frankly it's reminded me why I prefer Dynasty Mode and playing single player against the CPU, tweaking the sliders and whatnot as I need more of a challenge.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Another cheater (Djkrocks)

Postby shawn2333 on Sun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Another loser to add to the list, same pattern as all the others, the user is fairly good, and probably beats many opponents, but not me. And they are doing the timeout freeze cheat. The user is:

Cheater = Djkrocks

However this was a first for me. Djkrocks has so little confidence in their ability to come back from being down only 10 points in the FIRST QUARTER, that they froze the game with the timeout cheat. Purely pathetic.

Here is what I think is part of what is of the problem. These people are probably so used to cheating in games against the computer, that their cheating habits continue when they are online. But most all because they are frustrated because they are used to beating many people, but when someone beats them, they can't take it. Truly sad. I have only noticed users that are pretty good use this cheat. The users of only mediocre skill rarely use this cheat.

again the newest sore loser to look out for: Djkrocks
shawn2333

Return to NBA Live 09