Dynasty Mode XBOX 360 Question

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

Dynasty Mode XBOX 360 Question

Postby dascoot on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:30 pm

I want to know this

1) How do you find out how strong your draft is in Dynasty Mode on XBOX 360? Because i really have no idea.

2) How do you find out the strengths and weaknesses before the Draft about players in the draft?

3) How do you scout with them?

4) how do you try them out in the Academy? because I'd like to know if a certain player or players are going to fit into my Miami Heat Dynasty.

Thanks for any answers someone can give me?
dascoot

Re: Dynasty Mode XBOX 360 Question

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:17 pm

From memory, I believe it shows the strength of the Draft on the Mock Draft screen. During the draft, you can review scouting reports that show the strengths and weaknesses of individual players. You can't scrimmage with the rookies you've scouted until the offseason, it takes the place of the one-on-one games that used to make up the offseason scouting in last gen.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby dascoot on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Next question is this If I wanted to try and improve Michael Beasley defensively or offensively how do i go about doing this? Wade and Beasley are the key pieces to my Miami Heat Dynasty.
dascoot

Postby Andrew on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 am

Play through the defensive drills in the Academy and make sure that he's selected for the defensive squad in the drill. I'm not sure if players being selected for the defensive side when you're playing the offensive side in an offensive drill also helps develop their defensive abilities but if it does it's probably not as much as selecting them to be the defenders in a defensive drill.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 09