- When playing Play Now and Dynasty mode, I noticed that bench players do not get substituted into the game nearly as much as they should. There is normally one substitution in the first quarter if I get lucky. I play 8 minute quarters, and would like to see realistic results. What can I do to fix this? I know that I dynasty mode you can change how much of that bar is full for each player, but that never seems to help. I always get the same results. Can someone please give some advice on this too?
- In Dynasty mode can you play less than 82 games?
- Is there anyway to stop CPU trades and CPU player signings in Dynasty mode?
- Players seem to be missing way to many three pointers and mid range jump shots. Is there anyway I can fix this with sliders, or is it all about knowing the player's release?
- Is there anyway I can download the 2009 Draft Class and put them on the teams they get drafted to? I have Xbox Live and wondered if I can download this somehow. Can you still import players from the NCAA Basketball games? The only problem with this is that Ricky Rubio and other international players would not be included.
Thanks ahead of time.