Generated Rookies and CAPs

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

Generated Rookies and CAPs

Postby Loyal2Live on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:17 am

I know the wishlist has already been submitted, but if there is anyway to add or just send whoever an email, I think alot of people would agree on this.

Generated Rookies has been greatly improved. The heights and weights for certain positions are much better than in previous years. However, whats with how they look??? I mean, in most cases I have never seen a 6'11 black guy with long brown curly hair and a blond goatee (even Dennis Rodman's hair was short although it was red). Or a white guy with bright red braids. Seriously!! Last night I landed the number 1 draft pick in a very strong draft, but I couldn't draft him. Center, 7'1, 275, Black (dark complexion), with long curly hair light brown hair :crazyeyes: ...can you say gay. He looked ridiculos!!!

In all honesty my beef is with the black generated rookies and create-a-player. They need more styles. How about a Deron Williams hairstyle and maybe add the mohawk. Just make it more real. The white guys are for the most part decent with the exception of the red hair...however though I do see alot of white guys with black dreads, but thats acceptable.

Or if that can't be changed, at least make it where we can edit how the guy looks once we draft him.
In NBA Live, don't play the game....play basketball !!
Loyal2Live

Re: Generated Rookies and CAPs

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 am

We can pass it along, sure.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Robert on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:51 am

Man I hate how they look but tis still better from 05 and later ones . Like in 08 and recent ones you could never get a rookie who had an above 75 overall
Robert

Postby kingjames23 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 am

i agree. rookies look like ass. maybe an edit rookies feature could be incorporated? for the faces and names,, hell... why not every aspect.. height? weight? college? maybe? and perhaps to as not to make it easy to cheat in dynasty mode by drafting a rook with say a 65 rating and editing him up to 99... top off the rating at 65, but allow the user to adjust all the ratings sliders within that overall rating.
kingjames23

Return to NBA Live 09