How Do I Find Out What Draft Picks I Have??

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

How Do I Find Out What Draft Picks I Have??

Postby GANTY on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:10 pm

I thought I traded my 2nd round draft pick and 1 of my players for the Suns 1st round draft pick and 1 of their players but Ive just looked at the ESPN Mock Draft and the only draft pick Ive got is my 1st round that I should have (29), but th Suns have 2 2nd round picks (35 and mine 59) So I looked at the news and it says something like "The Pacers traded C.Frye and Player to the Suns" and "The Suns traded ????????(cant remember who) and Player to the Pacers" then 4 days later the news says that the Suns traded a draft pick to the Clippers for ?????? (cant remember) and the Clippers have got the 1st round draft pick I should have (5)

So I guess what Im tryin to find out is there anyway to find out what draft picks you have (besides th mock draft) or what your trade history is (besides the news)

PS: the trade period is over
GANTY

Re: How Do I Find Out What Draft Picks I Have??

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:31 pm

No, those are the only menus that display the picks you have or your trade history. Well, the trade players screen also displays the picks you have available but you can't access that once you're past the deadline.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: How Do I Find Out What Draft Picks I Have??

Postby GANTY on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Yeh I sorta thought that I didnt end up gettin the draft pick I thought I traded for. Guess what the draft pick that I thought I traded for ended up getting the first overall pick from 3rd spot on the odds
GANTY

Return to NBA Live 09