NLSC Q&A with Brian Ullrich

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

NLSC Q&A with Brian Ullrich

Postby Andrew on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 am

Andrew wrote:We recently had the opportunity to ask NBA Live 09 Line Producer Brian Ullrich a few questions about this year's game. Amongst the issues discussed are defense, simulated Dynasty stats, NBA Live 365 updates and Player DNA. A demo has also been confirmed for early September for both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

Check out the full Q&A here!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby JaoSming on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Definitely nice of him to take the interview, you asked from pretty rough questions of stuff that we have continually nagged about, which kinda sucks that they havent been implemented yet. But yea, not bad and good to hear about the demo.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Andrew on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:15 am

Thanks, I tried to go for questions that either added some clarification to what we've already been told about (the daily updates), the geeky stuff we worry about (simulated stats) and stuff that sites like IGN don't ask about (modding).
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby The X on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:04 am

You got some good questions in there....I got the feeling your FIBA question was based directly on my rumblings :oops: thanks for asking though....it seems like a top 15 team like NZ was specifically excluded from the top 24 because the Oceanic region was already covered by Australia & it was more important to cover bigger markets like UK, Japan & Korea, which were not already covered by good teams....that's alright though, I won't bother you with my grumblings on that topic anymore....

btw, looks like the Roster Re-order option is never coming back (N) guess it only suits us more old school players....that & save game function....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:04 pm

No problem, I was glad to ask about it. As I said, I was trying to ask questions that sites like IGN usually don't and that's one that definitely comes to mind.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 09