NBA D-League

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

NBA D-League

Postby supreme on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:06 am

ok with the game being updated daily.
what about D-League :?: Like when players get assigned to D-League
and reassigned. along With That Fiba Update, They Should Have Focused On D-League.. or will there be a patch that will update Live with D-League when the game is updated.
supreme

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:18 pm

I assume that when players are assigned to the D-League, they'll be placed on their NBA team's inactive roster just as in real life. I don't think focusing on adding the D-League would have been a good idea, I believe gameplay and the existing features of Dynasty Mode should have priority. I think at some point, adding the D-League in some capacity should be an option and hopefully will make its way into the game.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Postby Isaiah on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:29 am

i hope some time in the future the d-league makes its way to the video game world, just like how MVP Baseball was able to have Double A and Triple A in their dynasties.. and it was great!

http://isaiahpcruz.multiply.com
Click the sig for my blog! Includes NBA analysis, etc.
Isaiah

Location: Metro Manila, Philippines (born in Los Angeles, CA)

Postby supreme on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:25 am

Isaiah,
Hell Yea im just sayin for the player (Like Me)
and others im sure i want to assign players to d leauge and play Dleauge games i think that is hott, as well as the hole international basketball
with out borders. Playing with childress and the others who signed over seas now... the game would be global real soon......
supreme

Postby nba_baller on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:54 pm

I think eventually those things will happen, but as Andrew said gameplay is much more important then some gimicky(?) feature(s).
nba_baller

Postby Andrew on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:00 pm

I wouldn't say adding the D-League would be gimmicky, it's the kind of thing that would add depth to Dynasty Mode but there's other things I'd prefer to see them do first.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 09