NBA Live 09 will not be released for the PC

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

Re: NBA Live 09 will not be released for the PC

Postby maarcis12 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:41 am

Well, thanks for the reply, yeah, just few days ago started to browse this forum, but i gotta say, things have changed, haven't they, i mean, i'm personally thankful that 2K and Visual Concept decided to make this samaritan move and port NBA 2K9 to PC, of course, first years of 2K games on PC were shaky to say at least,but eventually in their latest they have made pretty good effort now, and yeah, i was as bummed as you guys when NBA Live was cut off from PC at 2008, tho i was 17 at the time and still bit naive to think that EA Sports might bring back NBA Live is coming back to PC, still wishing tho, but with their outings in last 5 years, i'm gonna be patient and wait and who knows we might have NBA Live and even NHL games on PC, i mean, many thought that FIFA will be cut off from PC and look what happened, it's still alive and kicking on PC. Anyways, thanks again for the answer, didn't expected for you to answer, but really fucking cool, Andrew.
maarcis12

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:15 am

Once the brand reestablishes itself and picks up some momentum, a PC port might be viable again. In the short term, they need to win back a good part of the market share, and keep improving the game. There's been progress on that front though, and we do need at least two NBA games on the market, so it's a promising sign moving forward.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby maarcis12 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:15 pm

Yeah, that would be awesome, as i'm all up for ethos of good competition, that's why i have been playing both FIFA and PES games every year. And i hope as well that EA Sports don't do the same shit as with NHL series, because to be brutally honest EA Sports aside from FIFA franchise, they have no other franchises on PC platform, which for me makes no sense. Extreme apologies if i'm keeping this off topic talk, but as you and other, i'm very much hopeful on EA Sports putting some series on a comeback on open platform as PC.
maarcis12

Previous

Return to NBA Live 09