nba2k9 xbox live downloads?

Talk about NBA 2K9 here, as well as all previous games in the NBA 2K series.

nba2k9 xbox live downloads?

Postby elias on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:47 pm

just got nba2k9 for xbox and i read that you can download more things with xbox live like when creating a player i want to create several players from the past i saw something about top player dowloads does anybody know about this and say i get xbox live for 1 month then cancel do the players i downloaded to me nba2k9 stay on the game or do they erase when my subscription ends? do they download for ever and does anybody know some of the players from downloaded list is there a lot of oldschool players and players from past?
elias

Re: nba2k9 xbox live downloads?

Postby Patr1ck on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:12 am

It's called 2KShare.

ROSTER:
Options -> Manage Roster -> Download rosters
SLIDERS:
Features -> My NBA -> Download sliders
PLAYER:
Options -> Manage Roster -> Create Player -> Download Player DNA or something like that

Whatever you download stays on your hard drive as long as you have it saved. I'm sure there are plenty of old school players. If you want more of a selection than what people have made, you can always have 100+ different versions of Michael Jordan.

There was an issue with downloaded players where the appearance of a player was different than the one that was uploaded but I think it was addressed in the official patch.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K9 & Older