{Suns} Association: Need advise in Trading!!

Talk about NBA 2K9 here, as well as all previous games in the NBA 2K series.

{Suns} Association: Need advise in Trading!!

Postby bleachfan on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:14 am

I am in need of a point guard I recently just traded Raymond Felton for Brandon Bass, because he was missing every single one of his shots and now I have 4 small fowards and no back up pg beside Augmon which is like 61. The Celtics just offered me Ray Allen and Eddie house for Michael Redd Idk if I should do it because redd is rated A from 3 pt line and is rated 94 in both 3 pt shooting and offensive awareness. He avg 26 ppg and scored 40+ in 3 consecutive games idk if i should do the trade or not because Ray Allan and Eddie House are both good 3 pt shooters and House fills the role as a back up pg. Plz give me some suggestions Rodney Carney is a good player and is young but he rarely plays, maybe you guys could suggest me a trade with him or with some back up guys for a pg? ty plz rep.

Okay here's my line up:
Steve Nash-PG 96 (+2)
Allen Iverson-SG 96 (+2)
Michael Redd-SF 90 (+3)
Amare Stoudemire-PF 97 (+3)
Al Horford-C 88 (+2)

Sixth man:
Marvin Williams-SF/PF 85 (+3)
Brandon Bass-PF/C 80 (+1)

Role Players:
Francisco Garcia-SG/SF 85 (+3) My Favorite player A- from 3 doesn't mine being a role player and he has a very quick release
Stromile Swift-C/PF 76 (+4)

Prospect and benches:
Rodney Carney-SF 77 (+2)
Bryce Jefferson (R)- PF/C 75 (+2)
Brendan Augmon- PG 61 (-) (N) (N)
bleachfan

Re: {Suns} Association: Need advise in Trading!!

Postby Hedonist on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 pm

I would trade Rodney Carney for a pg I think.

Anyone in the area of 77 is probably a realistic target. Guys like Farmar, Ridnour, Fernandez, Bobby Jackson, Antonio Daniels, Telfair, idk it depends who you prefer. I guess they won't play much behind Nash anyway.
Maybe if you're lucky you can scoop up Kirk Hinrich, he's not a starter and has 80+ rating. Btw can't Iverson play 10 minutes or so at the PG?
Red rim is not sim!
Hedonist

Postby bleachfan on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 am

ya but the suns always ends up putting augmon in for pg when he only gets a minute of playing time, I'll try to trade carney ty for your advise.
bleachfan

Postby SkyLine03LT on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:20 am

Trade him for Larry Hughes and make him a point guard. He is a good scorer and a clutch performer. In my season I was playing w/ Atlanta Hawks, and right before deadline Toronto offered me Larry for Keyon Dooling. I was never disappointed with that trade ;)
SkyLine03LT
Walrus

Return to NBA 2K9 & Older