Ranked on PSN

Talk about NBA 2K9 here, as well as all previous games in the NBA 2K series.

Ranked on PSN

Postby Doobie on Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:54 pm

Those assholes at 2k froze my account, I had a span of 2 days where none of my team-up games counted, I was ranked number 1 and I dropped to 23, now I'm at 14. I've been doing awesome but I guess I went online to early. Just giving some people a heads up, 90% of your team mates will be retarted.

We were the bulls once and the asshole using Kirk Hinrich shot 4-24, I was using Luol Deng and I went 7-9. He didn't pass and got rated an F for running up the court and jacking up 3's.

Also the lag is sometimes unbearable, and its hard to find a game. Well yeah it's just an overall good experience, its better to play a 2v2 or 3v3 with the computers controlling the rest of the people, no lag and not so many dumb team mates.
New York Knicks
Doobie
didn't do it.

Postby Patr1ck on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:39 pm

Guess you should send an email to 2k about it. Did they really freeze your account or is it because they are upgrading their servers because the 2k network is down? They shouldn't penalize your account because a merchant decided to sell it to you early. Their servers are too overloaded and that is why all the games have been laggy.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jing on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Ugh the servers have been real unsteady... can't even get through a game, or even half a game.
Jing

Postby Doobie on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:11 pm

The games are counting now thank god, but before they didn't count at all. I'm so glad I'm going to regain that number 1 spot.
New York Knicks
Doobie
didn't do it.

Return to NBA 2K9 & Older