In the last few days I worked on my own Roster for NBA Live 08. I thought to share with you.
My roster is specific, he's based on players stats from 3 last regular seasons: 12/13, 13/14 and 14/15 but not per game but per 36 mins.
Free agents & new players:
- NBA Live 14
- regular season 2012/13 per 36 mins
- regular season 2013/14 per 36 mins
- regular season 2014/15 per 36 mins
- added players like: Sean Kilpatrick, Elijah Millsap, Henry Walker or Jabari Brown
- every player who is now FA and play at least 10 mins in regular season 13/14 or 14/15 is available
- the rest is retired section
- two versions of my roster: normal and with fixed age
- experience changed
- heights and weights fixed
- positions (1st pos = 2nd pos) and numbers changed
- salaries was changed and but with a small difference: evry player has average salary without raising
- for example: Kemba Walker has salary 10,254,000$ and 5 years contract long, not $3,272,091 $12,000,000 $12,000,000 $12,000,000 $12,000,000 only just average
- I used special algorithms to calculate ratings
- each category from screen can has only max 40 players with rating 80 or higher it means: 40th in steals has rating 80, 41th has 79, the best players have off course nearly 99
- ratings like speed, dunk, quick also changed
- only at stamina: max is 75, min. is 40 rating
- players who do not have the required minutes or shots (minimal) have reduced statistics
- shots: more than 40 - full algorithm; 40-31 - algorithm-5; 30-21 - algorithm-10 etc.*
- minutes: more than 200 - full algorithm; 200-151 - algorithm-5; 150-101 - algorithm-10 etc.
Best players stats on 8th march.
[ Image ]
Date release: after end of season.
* I'm thinking about increase limits. Fe. P.Gasol has the same 3pt rating like Jamal Crawford 0.358% but... Gasol only 70 shots Crawford over 1000
Freddie wrote:LINK! to download. (upload maybe on this Download section Admin?)
Andrew wrote:I'd always recommend creating players in-game. The best way to avoid glitches when making rosters is to do as much as possible in-game, and only make external modifications for stuff you can't access otherwise.
Book_Gazette wrote:Thanks for doing this Freddie! I didn't do the ratings but thanks! I have just a question, whenever I create a player on the editor, the heights are messed up, so I have to edit them in game. Is there a way to fix this glitch
mervie16 wrote:Freddie do you mind if I modify your roster? I'll just add some retro teams and some Fiba teams. And upload it here.
Arvin wrote:Then? How can I able to fix it? It says that the error found in these files C://Documents/NBALive08/database/players.dbf
Any solution for this please?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests