change team ratings?

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

change team ratings?

Postby mervie16 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:50 am

guys how do you change team ratings?? I use db commander and try to change the ratings of the nba teams. but when I load it, it's still the same. help me please
Francis Magalona
3 Stars and the Sun
mervie16

Re: change team ratings?

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:37 pm

The game calculates them automatically, based on the ratings of the players on the roster.

They're also largely irrelevant, so you shouldn't waste any time worrying about them.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mervie16 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Andrew wrote:The game calculates them automatically, based on the ratings of the players on the roster.

ohh is that so sir? thanks for the reply.
Francis Magalona
3 Stars and the Sun
mervie16

Postby Cadden on Sat May 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Hello, I really like Superhero Add-on 1.0,Hope you can complete Marvel/DC v2.0 Superheroes vs Supervillains,You can put your finished part and the first list of patch to share with us? Thank you!I like your this work very much, this is very very good.Entreat :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Cadden

Postby mervie16 on Sun May 10, 2015 1:58 am

Cadden wrote:Hello, I really like Superhero Add-on 1.0,Hope you can complete Marvel/DC v2.0 Superheroes vs Supervillains,You can put your finished part and the first list of patch to share with us? Thank you!I like your this work very much, this is very very good.Entreat :bowdown: :bowdown2:

I'm very sorry but I'd stop on doing that patch. But if I ever think again of continuing it, I'll post it here
Francis Magalona
3 Stars and the Sun
mervie16

Postby Cadden on Sun May 10, 2015 8:58 am

mervie16 wrote:
Cadden wrote:Hello, I really like Superhero Add-on 1.0,Hope you can complete Marvel/DC v2.0 Superheroes vs Supervillains,You can put your finished part and the first list of patch to share with us? Thank you!I like your this work very much, this is very very good.Entreat :bowdown: :bowdown2:

I'm very sorry but I'd stop on doing that patch. But if I ever think again of continuing it, I'll post it here

I read your post, really good stuff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cadden

Postby Cadden on Sun May 10, 2015 9:05 am

mervie16 wrote:

I joined villain team and hero team in my mod list, I hope you put villain team list and complete surface complement to me, thank you. Your list of data and patches are shared with me! This patch is very popular in your Chinese home, I hope you can help me! Sincerely
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cadden

Postby mervie16 on Sun May 10, 2015 11:47 am

If I can find those files that I've done already. I'll post it here. I think I won't be finishing the line up that I post
Francis Magalona
3 Stars and the Sun
mervie16

Postby Cadden on Sun May 10, 2015 1:13 pm

mervie16 wrote:If I can find those files that I've done already. I'll post it here. I think I won't be finishing the line up that I post

Never mind, let me improve and complement it, thank you for your help. Look forward to your better works。I always love your patch, sincere
Cadden

Postby mervie16 on Sun May 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Cadden wrote:
mervie16 wrote:If I can find those files that I've done already. I'll post it here. I think I won't be finishing the line up that I post

Never mind, let me improve and complement it, thank you for your help. Look forward to your better works。I always love your patch, sincere

Improve? Are you planning to remake this patch?
Francis Magalona
3 Stars and the Sun
mervie16

Postby Cadden on Sun May 10, 2015 3:37 pm

mervie16 wrote:
Cadden wrote:

Improve? Are you planning to remake this patch?

No, I want to take you to the patch added to my mod ,But, I don't know about these people。When are you going to share with us?I was unable to hold oneself back.
Marvel/DC v2.0 Superheroes vs Supervillains is very nice,Please send me as soon as possible
Cadden

Return to NBA Live 08