A better look Live 08

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

A better look Live 08

Postby Cpt(K) on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Alright, so like my earlier thread in the Live 05 section I've been fooling around with different ENB and SweetFx configurations. This one I've had a while and haven't had anything better to replace it yet, so I'm uploading it. This one shouldn't be that performance heavy, but it does have Depth of Field enabled so that can negatively impact performance. You can disable this feature however in the enbseries.ini under [Global] (set it equal to zero and save).

Link: NBA Live 08 ENB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cpt(K) on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt(K)

Re: A better look Live 08

Postby Andrew on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Good stuff, appreciate the upload!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Kevin on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:39 am

Game is too fogy in my opinion.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Cpt(K) on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:18 am

Ah that may be because of the palette texture I used, I have included different ones though. They can be renamed to "enbpalette" (with no quotes or numbers in it) to see their effect. The depth of field was reduced significantly from when I used it, so hopefully that's not the cause of it.

Here are some more screens of different palette textures used. The first couple are a palette that was already included, the ones thereafter were not.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cpt(K)

Postby Cpt(K) on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:35 am

I thought I would say that the edge-smoothing was not produced by the ENB, but was forced through my graphic cards override capabilities. An injection from a .dll should produce similar results (FXAA or SMAA).
Cpt(K)

Return to NBA Live 08