Game Crash

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

Game Crash

Postby jstewart335 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:57 pm

I've been playing for years with the same original base install of Live08 and I've always been able to track down the particular mod/add-on that crashes me, until recently it wants to crash and I can't figure out why... Here's my standard set-up: NBA Live 08 >> NLSC Roster Update pack v6 (newest) >> Primacy/Fatigue .bat Updates (newest) w/Lighting on >> Music Updates (NBA Live 2010 sndtrk) >> Realistic ball.fsh in sgsm folder >>

I always do the process of Save/Load >> Roster File (this time Uninjured 2008/2009) -- I traded some players before creating dynasty and created a player, save roster file, exit/restart Live08 -- Save/Load >> Roster File >> check settings >> Main Menu Game Mode >> Dynasty >> Load Roster File >> Finally, NEW or LOAD Dynasty save

My sys is Win 8.1 with capable hardware

I also used Mohamad Mansour's Resolution Patch to change my game to 1680 x 1050... settings under 800x600 like directions say and looks great in-game

Always crashes around end of first quarter or start of second... any ideas?
jstewart335

Re: Game Crash

Postby jstewart335 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:42 am

ok, i think it's down to resolution patch being the problem... idk specifics of how this patch works, but i'm doing the hex-edit manually to double-check ... it will prob turn out to be the new nlsc 6 patch added too detail graphics for my system.
jstewart335

Return to NBA Live 08