DYNASTY MODE NBALIVE08 HELP

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

DYNASTY MODE NBALIVE08 HELP

Postby AADC on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:52 pm

So i finished a regular season in my dynasty mode.. after that i simulate all of offseason days until the last day.. i start the next season and it crashed
the first one it work but when i am in the player improvement screen that shows how my player improves... when i click back.. it crashed
I tried also not simulating it but it also crashed

I have also another problem
I have only 1 losses on my franchise in a regular season when i saw the power rankings my rank is 19-26 the no.1 spot is indiana with 45-35 loss
I was disappointed..My team was houston rockets

But the last time i use dynasty mode my team was sas and the power ranking were okay
Whats the problem here

pls help :bowdown: :bowdown2: :cheeky:

Previously known as NBALIVEFOREVER15
Releases:
NBA LIVE 08
AADC

Re: DYNASTY MODE NBALIVE08 HELP

Postby Andrew on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Moved from the Stories thread section, as this is not a story thread. Please read the titles and descriptions of each section carefully and post in the correct section.

The first issue is likely due to an update you're using. Without knowing more about the situation, that's about as specific as anyone can be.

As for the second issue, sometimes the power rankings are messed up. NBA Live 08 is riddled with bugs and is a pretty sloppy game in many respects, with lots of issues when it comes to the sim engine results. It's just one of those things you have to put up with if you're playing this particular game.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby AADC on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:47 pm

I was'nt downloaded any UPDATE.

Previously known as NBALIVEFOREVER15
Releases:
NBA LIVE 08
AADC

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:03 pm

In that case, any other information you can provide on the crash - error messages and whatnot - would be helpful. Otherwise, it's difficult to point you in the right direction.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 08