Help searching for jerseys

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

Help searching for jerseys

Postby sgn15 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:11 am

I downloaded the latest rosters by book gazette here 2015/2016 Roster Update Trade Deadline and I adjusted the teamgear.dbf file to add new jerseys by badger, then checked all my .viv files in my uniforms folder (I use the NBA Action 15 Mod files) and added the missing entries as well.

I noticed some entries do not have .viv files (I removed these entries from the teamgear.dbf file for now)
Note: I do not have an idea what these jerseys were supposed to look like. I only know the teams of the jerseys from the Team IDs
Anyone have files of these jerseys?
Code: Select all
laclabac (Clippers jersey)
char10hm (Bobcats/hornets jersey)
char10aw (Bobcats/hornets jersey)
charabac (Bobcats/hornets jersey)
atlac95a (Hawks jersey)

I also have (at least 1) jersey so far that crashes the game (but I have the .viv file):
Code: Select all
clevxmas (Cavaliers jersey)

Can anyone check the crashing file?

I'm also looking for some jerseys but I haven't made a list of them nor started trying to search for them so I can't list them yet.

Please help. Thanks.
Last edited by sgn15 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
sgn15

Re: Help searching for jerseys

Postby Book_Gazette on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:15 am

The thing I use is the NBA Live Editor. Not only you can add/edit players, you can add gear to the teams. Then you can add a shipname to it. I hope this helps as I am releasing my v 2.2 soon. I will include the new jerseys the real badger put/
Book_Gazette

Postby sgn15 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:29 am

Book_Gazette wrote:The thing I use is the NBA Live Editor. Not only you can add/edit players, you can add gear to the teams. Then you can add a shipname to it. I hope this helps as I am releasing my v 2.2 soon. I will include the new jerseys the real badger put/

I checked all my .viv files from uniforms folder and I actually added a lot of jerseys aside from the new ones by badger, I tried them all (new entries I added) and only that cleveland jersey is crashing so far, everything else works (at least so far unless I missed something more that also crashes).

if you have the .viv files I listed in first post, can you send them to me? :D
sgn15

Postby Book_Gazette on Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:26 am

I don't have those jerseys, but I think I can find them in the official 2012-13 NLSC update
Book_Gazette

Return to NBA Live 08