S_Brat wrote:Mervie how do you reposition with hex editor?
Also is it possible to reposition names. I feel like they are too high on the back
G-Game wrote:Here's the step by step process on how to use Zeller tool.
1. Select the layer name "jersey" then select layer transparency then clear (not delete) then paste the new jersey you made.
2. Hide all layers except "jersey" layer.
3. Select any number from layer, as you can see a number shows up. Zeller already link all the front numbers so as the back numbers. So when you move one number all other numbers link will also move to your desired position.
4. Used move tool to reposition the numbers.
5. Select "character" from your windows phoshop tabs. You can see font, font size, color and other option you can do to your number.
6. If you like to change example font? select and hold shift first the layer then choose new font. Same process also if you like to change font size and color. If you already done editing, hide all numbers again.
7. To change back name color select "texture0!blet" then fill solid color (choose any color) then merge down. Hide again.
8. To make your jersey not shinny in game, do this...add layer mask then got to channels tab, copy your jersey then paste it to "jersey mask" layer. Your jersey must look invincible, if not your jersey will be shinny, Then press F5 on your keyboard.
9. Once it done, press "import numbers" then rename "newyhome" to whatever jersey name your trying to update. And that's it!
Hope my tutorial somehow help you bro.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest