jerseys Request

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

jerseys Request

Postby BIGJGOREALA1983 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:17 am

I wanted to know is there anyone who can make some new jerseys they been making since 2013-14 seasons. any new jerseys are good we just need new ones
Last edited by BIGJGOREALA1983 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BIGJGOREALA1983

Re: Movies Request

Postby Book_Gazette on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:31 pm

This might help you NBA Live Video Extractor
Book_Gazette

Re: jerseys Request

Postby giannoski on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:25 pm

hi Book_Gazette are you still active creating jersey update for nba live 08 ?
giannoski

Postby Book_Gazette on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:26 pm

giannoski wrote:hi Book_Gazette are you still active creating jersey update for nba live 08 ?

I am currently inactive and plan to be active soon, and no I do not know how to or release jerseys. A separate modder by the name of yummybear has made jerseys, and yummybear's work is found at my most recent roster update: Book's 2017-18 Trade Deadline Roster

My suggestion to you and others, especially BIGJ, is to begin work and contribute to my Live PC project, and asking more times than not will yield results that sometimes is nothing. Doing something means something will happen to this community.
Book_Gazette

Postby giannoski on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:32 pm

thank you for the information .. glad to know that you will be active again .. are you from philippines sir ?
giannoski

Postby giannoski on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:36 am

i want to learn on how to make CF , Court , Jerseys updates etc .. and i want to contribute to NLSC Community
giannoski

Postby Book_Gazette on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:29 am

giannoski wrote:i want to learn on how to make CF , Court , Jerseys updates etc .. and i want to contribute to NLSC Community

Good, you can find many tutorials throughout the website on how to do these. You'll probably know more than I do since these tutorials go deep and technical. I am from the USA and based on time zone you should correspond with that.
Book_Gazette

Postby yummybear on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:01 pm

giannoski wrote:i want to learn on how to make CF , Court , Jerseys updates etc .. and i want to contribute to NLSC Community

Nice to know that your interested in making a jersey, please feel free to ask, and i will help you as soon as i am online. And lets complete the next season jerseys, you do the Western Jerseys and I will do the Eastern jerseys . My advise is, do learn the jersey making first, then you can start to learn other things.

@Book_Gazette bro there were newly drafted rookies and your expertise needed here :) i like most Mo Bamba. Since, i think my 2017-18 jersey were late, i am planning to become more active in the next season 2018-19 for jerseys.
yummybear

Postby giannoski on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:49 pm

thank you sir ive been studying on how to make jerseys but im having a hard time im a little bit confused with the tutorials .. hope i can learn asap .. i have some New CF for rookie class of 2018 i made it by mixing it with other players faces i have Ayton Bagley Bamba but idk how to upload it here ? anyway are you filipino sir yummybear ?
giannoski

Postby Andrew on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Downloads database is here: downloads.php

Video tutorial on how it all works:

phpBB [video]
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby giannoski on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Thank you Admin Andrew this will help me for sure ..
giannoski

Postby yummybear on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:24 pm

giannoski wrote:thank you sir ive been studying on how to make jerseys but im having a hard time im a little bit confused with the tutorials .. hope i can learn asap .. i have some New CF for rookie class of 2018 i made it by mixing it with other players faces i have Ayton Bagley Bamba but idk how to upload it here ? anyway are you filipino sir yummybear ?

Gian i can see that you ask every people here if they are filipino :D and finally you found one i am a filipino.

Which number in the tutorial are you confused?

Did you follow it step by step? do not jump into different number until you see what the guide is referring to.

I am expecting a question for player's name color, but you may figure it out.

By the way, Murat is the best jersey maker in NBA live. you may check-out his works and learn how detailed his jersey linings.
yummybear

Postby giannoski on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:56 pm

that's cool proud to be filipino .. im still having a hard time reading or watching jersey tutorial on youtube i guess my skill is not enough right now .. thanks i will check his works .. ive release some CF's like Mo Bamba sir yummybear pls check it out . tnx
giannoski

Postby yummybear on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Wow, you got a good headshape editing skill,make some more bro. :D

Do not hesitate to ask question regarding to jersey creation, i may still rookie in jersey creation, but i guess i can help you with any query you have on your first year. :) besides there are others who really have helping nature here in NLSC.
yummybear

Postby giannoski on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:09 am

Thank you bro ! actually i didnt edit it .. i just combine some fsh and ebo files to make some cyberfaces .. yes i will release another CF soon for NBA LIVE 08 .. about making jersey i have a question sir .. how can i convert 1x jersey to 2x ? because i download a jersey update from NBA LIVE 2006 but when i use it in 08 the jersey numbers did not show up .. how can i fix it ?
giannoski

Postby Andrew on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:15 am

Jerseys for 2005 and 06 aren't compatible with 07 and 08. They have a different number format.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby yummybear on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:43 am

giannoski wrote:Thank you bro ! actually i didnt edit it .. i just combine some fsh and ebo files to make some cyberfaces .. yes i will release another CF soon for NBA LIVE 08 .. about making jersey i have a question sir .. how can i convert 1x jersey to 2x ? because i download a jersey update from NBA LIVE 2006 but when i use it in 08 the jersey numbers did not show up .. how can i fix it ?

how can i convert 1x jersey to 2x ? you need to use the EA editor and extract the jersey image and then, use FshX to double the size (512x512). Btw, it seems you are reading different guides on making jersey, my jersey creation guide is for live 08 and a beginner like you, just learn it first, and its already 2X.
yummybear

Return to NBA Live 08