The Italian Rookie (Changing The Story)

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

The Italian Rookie (Changing The Story)

Postby byronray15 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:38 am

The Italian Rookie

"This story focuses on Travis Burton, a college basketball player from Italy, trying to prove that he has what it takes to play in the next level. The time has come for him to untangle the chains of the streets and bring his talents to the highest level of the game we know and love. The year is 2041, a year passed when the rebuilding of the basketball association committee began to reform. Burton declared to enter the draft lottery this year to finally compete against the best of the best. Among him are specific rookies and rivals he have played in his AAU experience. The draft day is nearing and scouts are lurking, every game is important to improve his draft stock and be drafted. Does he have what it takes? We will see."

(The Past)
"2 decades have passed since the last game of the NBA has been played. Legends have cemented their legacies as Tim Duncan finished with 6 rings together with LaMarcus Aldridge and 2-time MVP Kawhi Leonard, LeBron James finishing with 4 titles in his career resume on the GOAT list, Kobe Bryant revitalizing his career with finishing at the top garnering the Scoring title within the season and gettings another gold medal in the FIBA World Championship, Anthony Davis hampered with an injury just after getting his first season MVP on 2024 the next season leading them to a first overall pick superstar LeBron James II and creating a dynasty for over a decade, Ben Simmons continuing the legacy of the Lakers franchise with Skal Labissiere countering him with his Celtics squad. A lot can be said. stories have been passed yet it seemed forever until the new game for the new era begun.

On year 2029, a plague swallowed the entire world causing a pandemic in each corners of the globe. Athletes were majorly affected as they put so much toll in their body causing the plague to weaken them. If injuries are prone back from 2014, you've never seen anything yet. Finally, the vaccine has been discovered on 2035 but it took 4 more years before its maximum potency was achieved and athletes have now the capacity to do as much rigorous activities as before on year 2040. The NBA has been brought back from the ground by a billionaire and elected himself as the new commissioner. A draft for best players around the world was held to give each team a 13-man rotation. The draft had 13 rounds with each team having a fixed place in choosing random players all over the world."

Game: NBA 2k14
Game Mode: Association
Difficulty: Superstar
Minutes per Game: 12 minutes
Roster: FBA 2k14 Roster
Last edited by byronray15 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Italian Rookie

Looking for Realistic Draft Classes? Click Here

"The Best has yet to come."
byronray15

Re: The Italan Rookie

Postby byronray15 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:39 am

Reserved
The Italian Rookie

byronray15

Postby byronray15 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:01 am

Reserved
Last edited by byronray15 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Italian Rookie

byronray15

Postby byronray15 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Reserved
Last edited by byronray15 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Italian Rookie

byronray15

Postby Kevin on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:22 pm

Criticized for his questionable shot attempts, took 28 shots beyond the arc, and a legendary work ethic?

I smell Kobe Bryant
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby byronray15 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:52 am

Kevin wrote:Criticized for his questionable shot attempts, took 28 shots beyond the arc, and a legendary work ethic?

I smell Kobe Bryant

I didn't notice that I was making the similarities before. Haha. Yeah, they're both from Italy but they have different strengths.
The Italian Rookie

byronray15

Postby Martti. on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:55 pm

Yeah, you should definitely shoot less, even 10 attempts would be too much. Also, the title of this thread is misspelled.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Re: The Italian Rookie

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:43 pm

This kid could really help the 76ers tank... 20+ shots beyond the arch. Whew!
just kidding.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood