I'm Back!!! New Mygm!!!

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

which up and coming team is Khanwarrior gonna play?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Milwaukee Bucks
No votes
Charlotte Hornets
50%
Orlando Magic
No votes
Utah Jazz
50%
Philadelphia 76ers
No votes
New Orleans Pelicans
No votes

Total votes : 2

I'm Back!!! New Mygm!!!

Postby Khanwarrior on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:04 pm

So I've been in and out of this forum for the past 2 years and since I've just got a new ps4 and copy of NBA 2k15 with it I've decided that I'll try out Mygm with a young team that still doesn't hold a clear sense of direction in terms of where they're headed. I'll say this right now: I'm gonna mix some stuff up in terms of what I want. I'll make a few trades for a couple of players that aren't necessarily good, but I desperately want to see them succeed. I will still hold onto the foundation of the organization, but also incorporate my own ideas.

Its gonna take a few days to kick this up and running since I'm currently on vacation but once I'm back I'll make sure that this ride I'm taking you guys on shall be a memorable one. In the meantime I'll leave a poll in which you guys can guess which team I'm gonna take. You may never know, I may change my mind due to you guys ;)
Khanwarrior

Re: I'm Back!!! New Mygm!!!

Postby Khanwarrior on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:17 pm

I've noticed that this place has died out considerably for the past few years but recently it starting to get more lively and I want to be part of the restoration of this forum to it's golden age days. I remember reading all the threads and being immersed in this fictional universe. Alot of those writers have retired (moved on in life). But I want to the recreate that magic while trying to inspire others to write.

Since I'm still new at all this stuff, its gonna take time to get to a level like Sit, Lamrock, Ezio but I'm willing to go through it. I'm also going to inspirations from a few other writers.

So thats about it in terms of why I'm doing this. For the people who've made or are making Associations or Mygm on your Ps4: how do you take pics of your screen ( I'm planning on using my phone camera or professional camera :p )?
Khanwarrior

Postby Kevin on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:41 pm

I use the share button and just copy it using a flash drive :wink:
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Khanwarrior on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:18 am

KevinParker13 wrote:I use the share button and just copy it using a flash drive :wink:

Lol I just found out this is new on the ps4. Thanks a lot dude.
Khanwarrior

Postby Kevin on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:23 am

Khanwarrior wrote:
KevinParker13 wrote:I use the share button and just copy it using a flash drive :wink:

Lol I just found out this is new on the ps4. Thanks a lot dude.
Welcome :D
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Lamrock on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:43 am

Good luck and thanks for the shout out - of those teams I'd probably go with Orlando or Utah. Both have some solid pieces and a lot of question marks. Not on the list but Boston might be good too.

The Share button is awesome. I feel pretty silly taking pictures of my TV screen and it never does the game's graphics justice, but now it's super easy to get screens. If I ever make another story, that will definitely be a huge help.
Lamrock

Postby Khanwarrior on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Lamrock wrote:Good luck and thanks for the shout out - of those teams I'd probably go with Orlando or Utah. Both have some solid pieces and a lot of question marks. Not on the list but Boston might be good too.

The Share button is awesome. I feel pretty silly taking pictures of my TV screen and it never does the game's graphics justice, but now it's super easy to get screens. If I ever make another story, that will definitely be a huge help.

No problem and yeah those two teams are definitely interesting. Utah has so many young pieces, maybe even a bit too much. Boston was also a team I thought of, but it was also the team I used for my 2k13 association,so it's a no go. *share button is a heavenly send
Khanwarrior

Postby Martti. on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:08 am

Young team? I'd go with the Wolves. From the options, I like Philly.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Khanwarrior on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:20 am

Martti. wrote:Young team? I'd go with the Wolves. From the options, I like Philly.

Wolves are definitely interesting but being a guy from Toronto myself just like Wiggins, I know I'm gonna be extremely bias in terms of how many minutes and touches he gets. I'd rather watch his growth from afar and maybe in the future I'll make a run at him in a trade if he doesn't pan out in Minny.

Philly is also a team I definitely love in terms of the young players on the squad but I've noticed a few other threads on the team so I'm not sure.
Khanwarrior

Postby Vespasian92 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:38 pm

I'd like to see either Milwaukee or New Orleans (two of my three favorite non-Sacramento teams). The Pellies are in better shape than most of the teams on your list with a guaranteed superstar already present though.
Vespasian92

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood