Believeland: A New Start

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Believeland: A New Start

Postby Dom2K on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:11 am

Kyrie, Tristian, Dion, Varejao. How can I make this team good...... I HAVE AN IDEA.

A couple of days later....

ESPN Guy: Sources say Dante Cunningham and a 2013 and 14 2nd round pick from the Timberwolves has been traded for Marreese Speights of the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Wolves needed a backup PF and Speights will be that guy. In other news, Greg Oden signs a one year deal with the Cavs to, according to Byron Scott, "Our sixth man." The salary is unknown as of this time.

Dear Dom,

I hope you understand that our past GM's were well, not the greatest. Here's your goals for this year:

Trade Varejao, Gibson, and possibly Casspi

Improve our record from last year

Have enough cap to sign a major FA. EXAMPLE: Andrew Bynum

Now if you don't meet these goals, you might just have to go look for another job.

Hope I don't have to fire you,

Danny G

Dom: Hey Byron, how did the new guys do?

Byron: They did good, but I have to tell you something.

Dom: What?

Byron: C.J. and Daniel got into a fight in the locker room. Dan is suspending Daniel from all team activities for the first three games.

Dom: Oh no. Dion will be playing more PG, won't he.

Byron: Yes. I gotta go, bye.

Text from Dan
    Trade Daniel soon
Dom2K

Re: Believeland: A New Start

Postby Dom2K on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:05 am

'Well, we traded Daniel. And C.J. And a second round pick this year. We got Luke Ridnour, and we got Malcom Lee.'

Dan: "Nice job. You traded with the Wolves again? Eh, whatever. A trade's a trade. Now, what about Varejao...

"Well sir, i didn't wanna trade him 'till the offseason."

Dan: Ok, if he tears an ACL, I'm gonna be mad. Understand?

"Yes sir."

Well that was awkward. He may fire me if Andy tears an ACL. Yay me. Well let's talk about the team. We are tied for 1st in the conference! Wooooooooo. I didn't think that would happen. We are 13-3 and we are on a 11 game winning streak. I didn't think this would happen. Kyrie is putting up 25 a night. Tristian is putting up 15 and 7. This is awesome! This is only the first month, but i'm still surprised.
Dom2K

Re: Believeland: A New Start

Postby Dom2K on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:07 am

Real quick, sorry this was short. I just r=didn't know what to say exactly. But whatever. next post will be sometime in the next decade.
Dom2K

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood