Fine Wine :: Lakers [10-1] :: Draft Interview

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: Fine Wine :: Lakers [10-1] :: 40 Point Club

Postby Cruzerr on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:38 am

Rosque wrote:Melo or one of the Bucks' backcourt players. Kobe is just too easy to play with.

He is, he is. My money is on Melo aswell, another player I can really see it doing that is Wade.

Martti. wrote:You should check your sliders or something, Kobe, Pau and Dwight alls shooting over 65%? Kobe can't maintain that over 10+ games.

Tried a bit to touch them around, will need to set something up though.

Durant35 wrote:Definitely overpowered right there. Up the level maybe? KD gonna kick ass.

Did change the difficulty, first game already felt different. KD has had a few good games, I think the highest he had was 27, shooting pretty well aswell. I can't wait to face them though. :P
"Say whatever you want, m*therf*cker. Just say my name"
Cruzerr

Re: Fine Wine :: Lakers [10-1] :: 40 Point Club

Postby Fresh8 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Martti. wrote:You should check your sliders or something, Kobe, Pau and Dwight alls shooting over 65%? Kobe can't maintain that over 10+ games.

:lol: :applaud:
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Draft Interview: Rabiu Udoh

Postby Cruzerr on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 am

Every year, many players wander into NBA to showcase their talent. We here in the Lakers HQ have invited the best next years draftees for a quick interview and a chance for the players to showcase their skill.

Today, we have the honor to witness the point guard from UCLA. Hailing from Nigeria, he quickly showed the college teams that he is a force to be dealt with. 6'0'', 182 lbs, some people see him as the next Derrick Rose or Kyrie Irving. The handles on this kid are great, and he showed that, breaking ankles left and right the whole season. He is also very athletic, dunking with no mercy and showing no fear. Ladies and gentleman, here is Rabiu Udoh!

So tell me, how did you even get into basketball ? Did you like to play any other sport growing up ?

Well, I had nothing else to do in my homeland. The only fun we had was playing basketball or football or running away from lions. I felt that basketball is a lot of fun and so I started to get better in it. It took me time, I think I was like ...10 years old, when I realised that I could be something special.

What or who motivates you the most?

I want to be the best, I think that is a good motivation. I got here by pure will and I don`t plan to give up now. I want to dominate the NBA game and I feel like I can do this. I don´t have a big ego, but you always have to be confident. So, to answer my question, I guess I am my own biggest motivation.

Who are your 3 most favorite players in the NBA?

I don´t remember a lot of players when I grew up, but Jordan is a household name, so I like him. My time in the USA has showed me great players aswell, and if I look how the league is today, I really want to face players like Rose and Westbrook.

What team is your favorite?

My favorite team would probably be the Thunder. The way KD and Westbrook dominate the game really makes me want to play the game even more, to get on their level.

What player do you want to play with in the NBA ? Who do you want to face?

With? I think my first option would be Kevin Durant. Against? I still think I can take on Irving. A lot of people have compared me to him this season, and I DON`T see him. I am more of a force then him, I think I could show him who is boss.

What kind of draft pick are you hoping for?

I aim high, so first is a good pick. However, I want to be in a team where I can start, no bench plays for me. I know I can dominate right in my first game.

Lets talk about your team. How are your teammates? Anyone of them is going to try for the draft?

I love my team, they are like brothers to me. With them I have improved a lot and I feel more confident in my skill then ever. Nobody is trying for the draft. I guess they can handle without me.

Alright, last question. What is your biggest strength?

I am fast, I have good handles and I am fearless. I am like a Nigerian warlord. I guess my quickness will be my best thing.

Well, thank you for coming, we wish you the best of luck in the draft!

Thank you, have a nice day.

Cruzerr

Re: Fine Wine :: Lakers [10-1] :: Draft Interview

Postby Durant35 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Confidence is great I guess. Is this a 2k-generated rookie?
Click the pic!

THUNDER UP II: RESTART

an Oklahoma City Thunder Association
Durant35

Re: Fine Wine :: Lakers [10-1] :: Draft Interview

Postby Cruzerr on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:42 am

Durant35 wrote:Confidence is great I guess. Is this a 2k-generated rookie?

It is, probably the best one in the draft, haven´t really checked stats and all, but he should be a top 5 pick. I`ll do a few more of the better players in this years draft.
Cruzerr

Previous

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood