[7-6] LOLcats No More | ThunderCats Ho!

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: [5-4] LOLcats No More | MKG show vs MIL - Chapter 2!

Postby George7 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:13 am

Bobcats maintain .500 record with 2-2 week

Game 1:Millwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Bobcats 88 - 101
Detailed Analysis Here

Game 2:Toronto Raptors @ Charlotte Bobcats 85 - 96(simmed game)

Second straight W for the Bobcats,who had Ben Gordon as their top scorer. Gordon scored 18 points, while Michael Kidd-Gilchrist added 17 points and 8 rebounds. Kemba Walker had a great game as well,with 16 points,9 assists,6 rebounds and 4 steals. JaVale McGee added a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds.

Toronto had 16 points and 6 assists from Kyle Lowry,while the international duo of Bargnani and Calderon added 15 points each

Game 3:Atlanta Hawks @ Charlotte Bobcats 106 - 104

THE FACTS:It was an amazing game in Charlotte ,as the two teams provided everyone with a thrilling contest which needed extra basketball in order to be judged. The Atlanta Hawks had the lead in the whole game,but as the time was running out ,the Bobcats passed the ball to Ben Gordon,and he delivered.9 points in the last minute,including two three pointers in the last 6 seconds,one to cut the lead down to 1 ,and another to tie it,after Teague went 2/2 from the line.On the OT though,it was the same story again,as the Hawks had a 2 point lead with 2.5 seconds,and everyone expected Gordon to do it again. But he was double teamed in the inbound and forced a difficult jumper ,which missed,so the Hawks escaped with the W.

For the Bobcats though,for another game it was the Rookie, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist who was the best player in the field. MKG had 26 points and 4 rebounds,performing better and better as time goes by. Ben Gordon had 21 points and 4 steals,while Kemba Walker added 16 and JaVale McGee had a solid double double with 14 points and 10 rebounds.

Atlanta Hawks were lead by the 8-year veteran,Lou Williams,who had 29 points,14 assists and 7 rebounds,including the game winning basket in Overtime,despite going 0-4 from the 3pt line. Al Horford had 16 points and 7 assists and Devin Harris added a 15 point,5 assist performance as well.

HOT:Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is tearing it up as of late. He's emerging as the leader everyone in Charlotte wanted him to be,and he's proving consistent on his shooting again,scoring 12-24 attempts in the game,on another performance with at least 50% in shooting.

QUOTABLE:It was a great game,personally I'm feeling great and enjoying basketball in Atlanta,and this clearly shows up in my stats this year.
--Lou Williams,Hawks' PG(19.6 PPG so far this season)

QUOTABLE II:That's basketball,I can't hit all the shots I take,and I could clearly use a little help in the final stretch,as most of the times,I'm the one who takes the ball,and now the opposition is aware of it.
--Bobcats' Ben Gordon

Highlight Reel

Ivan Johnson posterizing McGee!!
JaVale bringin down the thunder!
Ben Gordon is always the man for the tough situations!

Game 4:Charlotte Bobcats @ Washington Wizards 87 - 105(simmed game)

A blowout win for the Wizards in Washington,as they faced the Charlotte Bobcats,who are raising some eyebrows with their performance so far. Washington made a strong push at the start of the game,and leadby rookie Bradley Beal(19 points) and John Wall(18 points ,9 assists),finished the game at its very beggining. JaVale McGee was trying all by himself,as his 28 points, and 9 rebounds were not enough. Kidd-Gilchrist had 19 points,but the rest of the team was dissapointing.
George7

Re: [6-6] LOLcats No More |Chapter 2 - Week 4 recap!

Postby rise on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Solid stuff so far. :applaud:

Oh, and I was going to use the same lolcat picture in my sig for my association but you beat me to it. I was planning sticking it over a picture of Tyrus Thomas's head in a team portrait or something. :lol:
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby George7 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 pm

rise wrote:Solid stuff so far. :applaud:

Oh, and I was going to use the same lolcat picture in my sig for my association but you beat me to it. I was planning sticking it over a picture of Tyrus Thomas's head in a team portrait or something. :lol:

:lol: :lol: That was a nice idea,lol

George7

Postby George7 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:19 am

Charlotte Bobcats @ Oklahoma City Thunder 85-76

THE FACTS:It was for sure the biggest surprise of the night,as the Charlotte Bobcats cruised past the Oklahoma City Thunder on the road. The 11-3 before that game OKC Thunder were in top of the Western Conference(and still are,despite the loss),while the Bobcats were in the 8th seed of the East,tied with several teams,including the reigning champs,the Miami Heat with a 6-6 record. But since the two teams stepped into the court it was more like a matchup against two elite teams than a game between two unequal teams. There were 15 lead changes in the game,with the two teams playing solid D and hitting big shot after big shot. That was the situation until the last three minutes. It was then that the Charlotte Bobcats stepped up their game big time,and under the lead of the amazing Mr.Kidd-Gilchrist ,they managed to close the game with an 8-0 run, and leave the Thunder scoreless for the last 2 minutes!

For Charlotee, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist(21 points,4 rebounds) is slowly but surely raising his stock as a player and a star as well with performances like this,especially on the defensive end against Kevin Durant.Bismack Biyombo(12 points,4 rebounds) and Ramon Sessions(12 points,5 assists,5 steals) added some solid numbers,while JaVale McGee(12 points,10 rebounds,4 assists) had a good performance as well,with a double double.

For the Thunder ,Kevin Durant (16 points,8 rebounds) had a good game,but not at his usual standards,as he had some serious problems against Kidd-Gilchrist.Serge Ibaka almost got a double double(14 points,9 rebounds),while Kevin Martin added 14 points. Explosive Point Guard Russel Westbrook was on the verge of his 7th career triple double,but fell a turnover short ( :lol: ) (12 points,15 assists,9 turnovers).

THE STAT: The Bobcats managed not to concede any point for the last 1 minute and 55 seconds of the game,therefore sealing the W.

THE MOMENT:With 50 seconds left in the game and the Thunder down by 7, Ramon Sessions stole the ball from Westbrook made a touchdown pass to JaVale McGee who was waiting at the three point line,and McGee while in the air threw a perfect alley-oop pass to Michael Kidd-Gilchrist ,who sprinted faster than every other player,resulting in an amazing play which impressed the whole arena.

HOT:JaVale McGee is shooting with the best percentages in the whole league,at 64%, and this game as well missed only one shot,going 5-6 from the field.

QUOTABLE:People might like to make fun of me and my desicions,but I'm getting better and better and I'm a big part of this teams success.They have to get used to it.
--Bobcats' JaVale McGee

Highlight Reel
Kidd-Gilchrist throwing the wild hammer on the fastbreak!
Serge Ibaka,there's a poster for you,courtesy of MKG!
JaVale McGee serving up the nasty facial on Kendrick Perkins!
The perfect fastbreak ended with the perfect alley oop,capping off the game with an impresive fashion!!
George7

Previous

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood