:PAUSED:19-11 Plan B| Phoenix Suns

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: 19-11 Plan B| Phoenix Suns: Chapter 11 OUT!!!

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 am

I'm torn guys, I'm going to be updating soon, but I really want to start a new Bobcats Association. I'm having fun with this, but I'm not as connected as I was as the Sixers and really want to use my favorite team. Should I?
SuperHueyNewton

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Tue May 21, 2013 8:49 am

Report: Collins signed, Young to rest against Sixers

Though we expected to see the best players from both Phoenix and Philadelphia, it seems we will not have that wish tonight. Lou Will is already out with a broken back and has to be backed up by Riley Gisseman, and now Young will have to sit due to fatigue. Reports have come in that Thad Young boarded the incorrect plan returning from Cleveland.

Instead of taking a flight back to Phoenix, Young ended up in Philadelphia. Young was unable to board a flight because oft he New Year's holiday. It wasn't until January first, the day of the game, for Young to finally board a plane to get to Phoenix. Huey Newton himself told coach Mike Woodson to go ahead and let Young sit out for the game and scrambled to sign a player that was close.

Newton was able to contact big man Jason Collins in his out at Glendale and sign him to the vet's minimum and will replace Young for the night. Landry Fields will start at Small Forward in Young's absence. Collins will wear the number 98 for the Phoenix Suns.
SuperHueyNewton

Postby Mark. on Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 am

Hmmm is there any suspicion that Thad may have been up to no good?

If you want to do a Cats Association then you should (Y)
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Thu May 23, 2013 5:51 am

Okay, I won't exactly end this one. I will be doing a new, Bobcats association though, most of the updates are going to be in the Bobcat one more often though
SuperHueyNewton

Previous

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood