PHI (67-15)-What´s next?Coach leaving Philly to Cleveland?

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

PHI (67-15)-What´s next?Coach leaving Philly to Cleveland?

Postby anubisak on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:22 pm

After my succesful season with the 76ers I now start the new year with the same team. AnubisAK

Philadelphia -Off Season News
"Long summer for the 76ers as they head to the 2005-2006 NBA season. Last year with a record of 46-34 the 76ers enter in the NBA playoffs and took it all by playing hard basketball this year the idea must be to repeat the Championship. But there is a lot of things that changed since last game. We have the sad or good news to tell you that Dikembe Mutombo has decided to retired from the NBA. We talked to the coach about this situation."
"Well the first time I heared I felt sad he is a icon to this Franchise and to the NBA but afterward I understand why he took that hard decision. He really help us last year he was a great player and a even great person. I wish him luck in his new lifestyle."
"The coach also will retired Mutombo´s jersey 55 and will be hang from the roof next to many more."
OTHER PLAYER RETIRED

"From this sad news he go to more good news to the 76ers as they are 19 in the draft lottery. We know for a fact that the actual coach of the 76ers decline a offer of the Charlotte Bobcats to direct the team. They also get the Draft 1."

RE-SIGN PLAYERS
"The 76ers had decided to stay with Samuel Dalmbert [4yrs-13.33M], Kyle Korver [2yrs-1.46M], Udonis Huslem [4yrs-8.64M], Willie Green [3Yrs-6.54M] and Eddie [3Yrs-6.80M] House. Glen Robinson will not be on the 2005-2006 team this is a coach decision. In another team this has been the News Golden State agreed to a new contract with Jason Richardson. Atlanta Hawks have come to terms on a new deal with Antoine Walker. Memphis Grizzlies agreed to a new contract with Paul Gasol. Orlando Magics agreed to a new contract with Cuttino mobley. Donyell Marshall and the Toronto Raptors agreed to a new contract. Ray Allen and the Seattle SuperSonics agreed to a new contract. The Portland Trail Brazers have not been successful in trying to re-sign Shareef Abdur-Rahim and he wil try to the Free Agent market. Tony Parker and the San Antonio Spurs agreed to a new contract. Andre Kirilenko and the Utah Jazz have come to terms on a new contract."

NBA DRAFT
"The 76ers have draft a PG N.Hammonds and a SF S.Lake both players are pretend to bring new enegy and life to this team after some loses."

PRE-SEASON GAMES
"The 7ers are going to play 4 games in the preseason 2 at home and 2 on the road. They will start at home hosting the Utah Jazz then they will be on the road for two games agains Detroit-Chicago and will come back home to hosted the Denver Nuggets."

2005-2006 TEAM [LINK WITH IMAGE]

2005-2006 SEASON SCHEDULE [LINK WITH IMAGE]
Last edited by anubisak on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:40 am, edited 68 times in total.
anubisak

Postby anubisak on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:03 am

Off Season Games

Image Image Image Image
NOTE: The games were played under 6 minutes.

"Well after this four preseason games the team show their best after finishing with a 3-1 record to open big this Pre-Season. The Rookies had their change to play a lot of minutes. Starting to play under this new strategy. Knowing the team. The conclusion on this drafted players is that Philadelphia got some new energy two players that can run and dunk the ball. The worst aspect of them might be the shooting porcentage they are under the spected but the coach is happy with the draft. AS to the rest of the team the starting five of last year are in excelent conditions and hope to stay in the same condition. Udonis Huslem a revelation on last playoffs started to play excelent on the first preseason game. There are some troubles with the defence of K.Korver how has been having trouble to stoped his man. Philadelphia didn´t resign G.Robinson and lost a great player with a lot of expierence but they hope they can develop their rookie quickly. The bench of the 76ers are as solid as last year E.House is still hot from last finals. The revelation of last game M.Jackson will bring some game to this season. The Coach explain that the main focus on this season is to fully develop the rookies and to get the best level of play from the bench. He also will made some important change in this roster. Some said that Andre Iguodala will be trade. THe reason well this is the only player that still didnt find his place on the team. That all from this preseason 2005 we hope that the 76ers can be on this year playoffs."

NOVEMBER SCHEDULE
anubisak

Re: PHI- 2nd Year Dynasty- Pre-Season Games

Postby anubisak on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:21 am

Trade Rummors
Kobe or G.Wallace to Phily???

ImageImage

"Wellcome to the 76ers News today we have some big news .There are some rummors in the Wachovia Center corridors that there can be a big block trade in the first month. The objetive of this trades is to bring more offence to this team. The Charlotte Bobcats could sent G. Wallace and another player for K.Korver and Andre Iguodala. This trade bring a powerfull PF. K.Korver has started this season whit a low PG% and the coach notice it. On the other side Andre Iguodala never really fit into the tactics of the coach and he can also could leave the team in the first month. What Phily gets? Well a very offensive PF like G.Wallace that can do some damage on the offence. The starting five after this trade would be Iverson as a SG and E.House as a full time PG. That can bring more offence and more quickness. But they lose a 3PT men like K.Korver. The second rummor is that Kobe Bryant can land on the Wachovia center. Both AI would be trade for Kobe. But this is the crazy´s trade ever. I dont think the 76ers will go for this. One thing is for sure the days of Andre Iguodala in this team are over. We only hope this is for the best of the team. Stay Tunned..."
anubisak

Re: PHI- Kobe comming to Phily?? Trade Rummor

Postby anubisak on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 am

(NOTE: I change the way Im gonna update the dynasty this way is more eazy to do it and faster. Cus I dont have the free time like last year.)

Week 1-2 Recap
-------------------------------------------------------
| 2-3 @ Home. | 2-0 on Road. | 4-3 Record.
-------------------------------------------------------
(Note: Click the teams name for the complete stats)

Game 1
Seattle 96 (0-1) @ Philadelphia 102 (0-0)
Player of the Game:
Udonis Haslem
22 pts| 16 Rebs | .579 FG%

Pic 1 - Pic 2

Game 2
Chicago 89 (1-1) @ Philadelphia 84 (1-0)
Player of the game:
Kirk Hinrich
26 pts | 2 blks | .600 3PT%

Pic 1 - Pic 2

Game 3
Philadelphia 97 (1-1) @ Boston 85 (1-1)
Player of the Game:
Allen Iverson
9 pts | 11 ast | 5 rebs

Pic 1 - Pic 2

Game 4
Miami 87 (3-2) @ Philadelphia 81 (2-1)
Player of the Game:
Shaquille O´Neal
29 pts | 10 rebs | .875 FG%

Pic 1 - Pic 2

Game 5
New York 88 (2-1) @ Philadelphia 93 (2-2)
Player of the Game:
Allen Iverson
13 pts | 8 ast | 9 stls

Pic 1 - Pic 2

Game 6
Dalas 109 (4-1) @ Philadelphia 106 (3-2)
Player of the Game:
Dirk Nowitzki
28 pts | 20 rebs | .722 FG%

Pic 1 - Pic 2

Game 7
Philadelphia 102 (3-3) @ Portland 84 (1-6)
Player of the Game:
Allen Iverson
19 pts | 10 ast | 4 stls

Pic 1 - Pic 2

"The first two weeks of this 2005-2006 season and the 76ers are with a 4-3 record not the kind of record someone spects from a former NBA championship team. But it´s very similar to the record of last year 4-2. The 76ers open this season with a big question can they hold back the game they had throught the playoffs or will this team fall down as many predict. They can´t find the way to stay focus for more than two games as the 76ers win one game and lose the next one. Philadelphia is the leader in the Alantic Division and 3th in the Eastern Conference behind Detroit and Orlando. During this first weeks the 76ers seens to change they strategy they are scoring few points compare to last year but they are having mayor problems while keeping the advantage on the court. The Defence is good but they can find any iron as they attack there is a rummor of trading one of the base rocks of this team that can change things very quick. The impact of the lost of Dikembe Mutombo is very clear and the fight between Andre Iguodala and the coach. The coach of the 76ers said that they had to play better as the season starts they can´t relay on the Trophy and spect to win every game just because they are NBA champions. They need to show why they won last year Championship. On other news Detroit (7-0) and Sacramento (8-0) step up as the Conference leaders. No one thought that after the last year lost in the Finals the Sacramento Kings will return to play excelent basket. They worst team well Toronto (0-5) start very bad and can only hope things turn around soon"

UPs & DOWNs
(N) : As the season start the rookies have some minutes to play only to see this Rookies play bad on the court. The new SF Lake has 6.1 PPG and 3.9 REB and the PG has 0.6 PPG 1.8 AST. It wasnt the best draft this team had specialy after the draft of last year where they got Andre Iguodala.
(N): The team can´t find any stability they win one game and the next game the lost all tracks and lose the game. The cause of this well is the poor production in the last quarter when the opponent score more points than Philadelphia in the last quarter they usually won the game.
(N): After some locker rummors the only sure thing is that Andre Iguodala will not be with the 76ers soon. The team GM are working with the Charllote Bobcats to bring G.Wallace for Andre Iguodala and Kyle Korver.
(Y) : Just like last year the 76ers are excelent while playing on the road in this first weeks the 76ers are 2-0 on the road against Boston and Portland. Where they won by more than 10 points a strange thing for this team.
(Y) : After a long summer Udonis stay focus for this season as he is rising his game. It was 1 year before when the Heat let go this player traded with Philadelphia. He is average 15.2 PPG 13.3 RPG and 1 BPG.
(Y) : The 76ers are on a 6 out of 7 games were the opponent team score less than 100 points. This lead to a 4-2 record when this happens. Last year the opponent scored over 100 pts in the fist 6 games. A big change.
Last edited by anubisak on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anubisak

Re: PHI (4-3)- Week 1-2 Recap.

Postby Rondo on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:16 pm

I'll be following. I really like your presentation style.
Rondo

Postby anubisak on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:56 am

agentnumerouno wrote:I'll be following. I really like your presentation style.

Thanks man I will try to keep the dynasty I have some time free this summer so i wil work on that...
anubisak

Postby Rondo on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:02 am

anubisak wrote:
agentnumerouno wrote:I'll be following. I really like your presentation style.

Thanks man I will try to keep the dynasty I have some time free this summer so i wil work on that...

Yeah man, just take your time. I know how it is to have low amount of time I'm constantly on the go myself.
I got this dynasty bookmarked, so just keep at it.
Rondo

Postby anubisak on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Week 3-4 Recap
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 3-1 @ Home. | 1-1 @ Road. | 4-2 Record.| 8-5 Record in season |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 8
Philadelphia 107 (4-3) @ San Antonio (3-4)
Player of the Game:
Udonis Huslem
17 Pts | 16 Reb | .727 FG%

ImageImageImage

Game 9
Toronto 82 (0-6) @ Philadelphia 91 (5-3)
Player of the Game:
Udonis Huslem
23 Pts | 15 Reb | .714 FG%

ImageImageImage

Game 10
Boston 93 (5-6) @ Philadelphia 113 (6-3)
Player of the Game:
Eddie House
11 Pts | 10 Ast | .571 FG%

ImageImageImage

Game 11
Philadelphia 103 (7-3) @ Minnesota 108 (6-5)
Player of the Game:
Kevin Garnett
24 Pts | 16 Reb | .750 FG%

ImageImageImage

Game 12
Charlotte 88 (7-5) @ Philadelphia 100 (7-4)
Player of the Game:
Allen Iverson
15 Pts | 10 Ast | 5 Stl

ImageImageImage

Game 13
Washington 102 (5-9) @ Philadelphia 101 (8-4)
Player of the Game:
Antawn Jamison
24 Pts | 12 Reb | 1.000 FG% (Note:Wow no D)

ImageImageImage

"It´s almost one month into the season and the 76ers are close to the last year record. With a 8-5 they are top of their division and close to the top of the Eastern Conference. Shooting .447% from the floor they manage to win some good games and came with the victory. As the season progress the 76ers are playing more like a team the strong defence was able to stop the inside plays. The offence is more effective and the low post plays has been reduce to play more 1 on 1. Andre Iguodala was able to score some points with this change in the strategy. The bench are doing the right thing too. They score 40% of the points in almost every game. K.Korver who is comming from the bench is producing more points than if he start the game on the court. The injury of Samuel Dalambert this a big question for this 76ers. They are left without a strong C that left a gap in the strategy. K.Thomas will be the man that will start as a Center as Udonis Huslem hasn´t have the body type of a C. S.Lake the most important Rookie is getting some nice minutes but he isn´t the player the 76ers hope for. He must practice to get the points from the outside. The trade for G.Wallace with the Charlotte Bobcats will be rethink due to the lack of a C. The GM of the 76ers want to bring A.Mourning or M.Okur."

UPs & DOWNs
(N) : The team is 4th in FG% but the coach is not happy with this because the 3PT% and the FT% are the worst in the NBA.
(N) : The two games lose this week has a very simple explanation. It was the coach who let those games get away with some poor plays that ended in loses for Philadelphia.
(N) : The injury of Samuel Dalembert left the 76ers with a weak inside defence that was show in many times. The need for a stronger C is making the MG to rethought the trade for this month. This is one of the reason why they will not trade A.Iguodala and K.Korver to Charlotte.
(Y) : The team seen to be more organized the defence is wininig the games and the the bench is exploting they scored almost 40% of the points. K.Korver comming from the bench is playing better than if he start the game this gives the posibility to get more envolve the Rookie S.Lake that is getting some nice minutes.
(Y) : Allen Iverson average almost 10 assist per game the kind of level he got in the playoffs. In the last games he was able to help the team by scoring some important points.
(Y) : Udonis Huslem is stil playing at high level with some nice low post moves and some good defensive moves he is able to help the team.
anubisak

Re: PHI (8-5)- Week 3-4 Recap.

Postby anubisak on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:08 am

NOTE: sorry for the quick update but I dont have time to explain all the stuff because of little time...I will continue updating with more infor on the future

November Review.

PLAYERS STATS
-PPG-
15.3 U.Huslem
13.6 k.Korver
13.4 A.Iverson

-RPG-
13.5 U.Huslem
11.8 S.Dalembert
8.9 K.Thomas

-APG-
9.6 A.Iverson
4.8 E.House
1.6 S.Dalembert

-SPG-
4.0 A.Iverson
1.6 E.House
0.6 S.Dalembert

-BPG-
1.4 S.Dalembert
0.6 U.Huslem
0.5 M.Jackson

-FG% of the Starting 5-
.537 S.Dalembert
.514 U.Huslem
.378 S.Lake
.532 A.Iguodala
.355 A.Iverson

-3P%-
.544-31/57 K.Korver
.750-3/4 A. Kwok
.338-23/68 E.House

-FT% of the Starting 5-
.650 K.Korver
.567 A.Iverson
.500 E.House

TEAM STATS vs NBA
1179 Points - 7th
600 Rebounds - 9th
277 Assists - 9th
42 Blocks - 30th
109 Steals - 8th
TO 116 - 30th
84 Fouls - 30th
509/1141 (.446) - 4th
63/172 (.366) - 30th
98/212 (.462) - 30th
177 O.Reb - 6th
423 D.Reb - 6th

MVP

Player Of Month
ImageImage
ImageImage

ATLANTIC STANDINGS

COMPLETE SEASON STANDING (CONFERENCE)
ImageImage

DECEMBER PREVIEW
anubisak

Re: PHI (9-5)- November Review

Postby Robert on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Man you get a lucky break becaus eyour playing in that weak division . And hows your number 1 draft pick playing and whats his overall?
Robert

Re: PHI (9-5)- November Review

Postby anubisak on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:43 am

Trade Rummors
Good Mourning in Phily???

"There is a rummor that the Bucks are in search of a SG and Phily can be the team to send Andre Iguodala in exchange of Alonzo Mourning and some other rookie. The trade is well balance but could this be the answer to the ploblems inside the paint for the 76ers??. The team gets a powerfull Center that will bring experience much as Dikembe brought. The idea of a strong inside defence is not new to this team since the team started to play under this new coach Dikembe Mutombo was brought back and U.Huslem was traded to build a strong inside presence but now with Dikembe retired and Dalembert injured the 76ers are left with so many "old" players that can keep up with the rest of the team. Last night a tought lost against the Heat was the turning point for this team the young Sophomore Andre Iguodala is closer to be traded. The style of play never got to Andre how had some fight with Allen and the coach due to his limite minutes after the arrival of E.House. Now the team could be left with one of the shortest front line in the NBA (Iverson and House) but with a strong inside defence. The trade is almost close but the coach thinks he will not used the players on the next game against the Pacers."
anubisak

Re: PHI (9-5)- Mourning to Philly-Trade Rummor

Postby kibaxx7 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:15 am

You are from Argentina, man? What part? Nice to have a fellow Argentinian on board. Would be great to have Zo with you (Y)
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Re: PHI (9-5)- Mourning to Philly-Trade Rummor

Postby anubisak on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:47 am

Trade Rummors
Howard and Nelson to Philly???

ImageImage

"A new trade was open to the 76ers as last night GM from Orlando talked about a master trade between the two teams. D.Howard and J.Nelson would be trade for A.Iguodala and K.Thomas. This trade would give the 76ers a moster presence in the paint as Howard could be the big answer that the coach need. The 76ers lose two important men K.Thomas has been a hardworking player on the other hand its time to add some new faces to the roster last year it was the key to win the title. The lost of Andre Iguodala is going to be a key factor as Allen Iverson would be a SG and J.Nelson would be the PG a change that is good on paper but could be trouble on the floor. The trade has better taste for Philadelphia."
anubisak

Re: PHI (9-5)- Howard & Nelson to Philly?-Trade Rummor

Postby Fcuk Orlando on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:21 am

Thats a landslide trade in your favor, might make the game too easy
Allen Iverson passing on family values:

A.I.: son, what you doing there?
A.I.'s son: practicing my math for my test tommorow
A.I: practice? practice? we talkin' 'bout practice. not the test - practice. we talkin' 'bout practice. not the test, not the test - practice.
Fcuk Orlando

Postby Martti. on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:18 pm

This would be lopsided in your favor a lot. I think you should add someone, at least a draft pick.

Otherwise looking good, love that Haslem is playing so great.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby anubisak on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Howard and Nelson trade to Philly
The Howard-Nelson Experiment

"Finaly Orlando agree to trade Howard and Nelson for Thomas and Iguodala. The 76ers get a PF that average 15.2 PPG almost 2 BPG and has better rebounding stats. But this trade opens a new question to the 76ers. Will Allen Iverson adjust to be a SG and How the coach is going to manage the Howard-Haslem sustitution? U.Huslem has better stats than Howard. The starting 5 for next game against the Cavs will be Dalembert (back after his minor injury)-Howard-Lake (the rookie that is playing well)-Iverson (back to be a SG since this coach got to Philly)-Nelson. There is numeros of sustitutions that the 76ers can do now that they havea strong PF. They can play Howard as a Center and put Huslem. Or put Huslem with Dalembert. It will be interesting to see Allen guarding LeBron."
anubisak

Re: PHI (9-5)- Howard & Nelson in Philly!!!

Postby Martti. on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:45 pm

I'd go with Haslem and Dwight up front, but that's your decision.

Good luck against Lebron.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Re: PHI (9-5)- Howard & Nelson in Philly!!!

Postby anubisak on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:57 am

Philadelphia @ Cleveland [SPECIAL REVIEW]
Nelson & Howard first game with the 76ers

"No one could ever image a better situation. Tonight the new players traded from Orlando will faced the Cleveland Cavaliers and their mighty LeBron James. The 76ers coach finaly decided to play with Dalembert as a Center and let Howard to be a Forward. Huslem gives the posibility to switch Howard to Center giving the 76ers a powerfull defence on the plaint. Also with the add of Nelson a great PG let Allen Iverson to the SG position again. As the Game Started the 76ers took control of the ball. Nelson was able to help the team by controling the tempo of the game. The 76ers dryed the Cavs for a poor .300 FG% in the first 6 minutes. Finishing the first half the 76ers were up by only 2 points some of the Cavs players wake up after a 10 point lead by the 76ers in the middle of the 3rd quarter. Opening the 3rd quarter the 76ers were able to get the game back. When LeBron was on the bench Philadelphia had the game on their hands. Six minutes on the 3rd quarter the FG% of the Cavs was only .308. Also a 9-0 run for the 76ers gave energy the bench was needing to help the rest of the team. In the last quarter the Cavs were close because of 6 straight points scored by Ilgauskas. But with a nice 7 point lead in the last minute the 76ers took the game on the road. THe key to the victory was the inside presence of Howard that was the player of the game with 25 points [.706 FG%] 11 Rebounds [5 OR] and 2 blocks [one on LeBron James (see image)]. Nelson also responded well with 12 assists 2 steals. LeBron James only score 18 points [9/24]. The bad news for the 76ers is that U.Huslem was injured in the las minutes the doctors of the team are specting him to play the next game since is a minor injury. On other news the Boston Celtics reported that P.Pierce will be out for 3 weeks after a broken finger lucky for the 76ers that are playing the Celtics on this week. Also the 76ers move one slot in the Power Rankings and they are now at number 6 with 11-6 record. They also are 3rd in the Easter Conference. We also have to report that the Golden State are now the worst team in the NBA with a ugly 3-13 record."

Play of the Game
This is why the 76ers brought Howard

SCOREBOX
Philadelphia 76ers - 106
Cleveland Cavaliers - 96

IMAGES OF THE GAME
The tip-off [The 76ers got it]
The allways trusted Dalembert for the eazy dunk
Howard with the huge rebound for the dunk
Howard blocked LeBron
The injury of U.Huslem
Jackson denied LeBron in the last minutes. [See the double defence on James]
anubisak

Re: PHI (10-5)- PHI@CLE- First game with Nelson-Howard

Postby Martti. on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Great debut by Howard and a decent by Nelson. I love your playing time assignments, Korver getting huge minutes.

Good luck with this! Your previous dynasty was also great.

Check out my dynasty as well!
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Re: PHI (10-5)- PHI@CLE- First game with Nelson-Howard

Postby anubisak on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Injury Report: D.Howard

"D.Howard was injured last night in the game against the Celtics. A collision with LaFranza left Howard with back spasm he will be out for 8 days. He will miss three games on the road. The coach ask the doctors if the player can play against the Pistons but it´s allmost posible that he will lose that game. The Doctors think he will be in good shape for the Atlanta game at home. This is what the coach said after the doctors check on Howard "This change a lot in our strategy. It´s going to be difficult to win the paint without him but I trust the bench". Still this injury the 76ers got U.Huslem a hard working player that will be a good replace for Howard."
anubisak

Re: PHI (10-5)- Injury Report: Howard out for 8 days

Postby anubisak on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:06 am

NEW CHANGES: I got a better video card so the images of the game and the game itself are in better resolution. Also I added the new TNT scoreboard to give it more realism.

Week 5-6 Recap
| 3-0 @ Home. | 2-1 @ Road. | 5-1 Record.| 13-6 Record in season |

Game 14
Philadelphia 122[8-5] @ Charlotte 118[7-7]
Player of the Game:
Kenny Thomas
| 28 pts | 17 Rebs | .812 FG% |

ImageImageImage

Game 15
Philadelphia 92[9-5] @ Miami 96[10-9]
Player of the Game:
Shaquile O´Neal
| 36 pts | 15 Rebs | .857 FG% |

ImageImageImage

Game 16
Indiana 83[7-8] @ Philadelphia 92[9-6]
Player of the Game:
Udonis Huslem
| 28 pts | 10 Rebs | .778 FG% |

ImageImageImage

Game 17
Philadelphia 106[10-6] @ Cleveland 96[7-10]
Player of the Game:
Dwight Howard
| 25 pts | 11 Rebs | .706 FG% |

ImageImageImage

Game 18
Sacramento 113[17-2] @ Philadelphia 122[11-6]
Player of the Game:
Dwight Howard
| 43 pts | 8 Rebs | .913 FG% | (WOW!!)

ImageImageImage

Game 19
Boston 105[9-10] @ Philadelphia 113[12-6]
Player of the Game:
Allen Iverson
| 19 pts | 6 Rebs | .471 FG% |

ImageImageImage

"Great start for the 76ers as the 5-6 week ended with a positive record (5-1). This week their were perfect playing at home with a record of 3-0. But in overroll they are playing better when they are on the road with a record of 5-2. New adds for Philly were key to get the games against Cleveland and Sacramento. Howard and Nelson were able to adjust to the team tempo. Also it was the first time the 76ers face against the Kings after the NBA Finals and once again the 76ers show that they are still better than Sacramento. Howard was able to score 43 points against the kings defence that fail in protecting the paint. The 76ers had a 70 FG% at the half and stop the Kings with an average 46 FG%. It´s clear that Howard is a better player for this team that Andre Iguodala was. This week the 76ers show that they are still a team to take into acount. With the injury of Howard the 76ers face a tought week as they play against the Indiana Pacers and the Detroit Pistons. The coach thinks he can play with Howard against the Pistons next weekend."

UPs & DOWNs
(N) : The trade of Iguodala let the team with one on the smallest guards in the NBA. Dispite all this Nelson and Iverson are playing well together.
(N) : S.Lake the Rookie is having the worst numbers on the NBA. The manager of the team demanded that more attention is place on Lake so he can develop.
(N) : The injury of Howard puts this team on the edge but Udonis Huslem will do everything to fill Howard´s gap.
(Y) : The 76ers are playing better than last year as they start 13-6 (Last year 10-9)
(Y) : The Bench of the 76ers are still playing high. They help the team against the Boston celtics with strong baskball.
(Y) : Howard was able to fire this team with his highlight plays. Also his numbers backup him as he is getting more points.
Last edited by anubisak on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
anubisak

Re: PHI (13-6) - Week 5-6 Recap.

Postby anubisak on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:28 am

NOTE: Wow just discover that "Huslem" is Haslem sorry for that HUGE mistake.

Week 7-8 Recap
| 1-0 @ Home. | 4-1 @ Road. | 5-1 Record.| 18-7 Record in season |

Game 20
Philadelphia 102 [13-6] @ Indiana 99 [7-13]
Player of the Game:
Allen Iverson
| 18 pts | 11 ast | .727 FG% |

ImageImageImage

Game 21
Philadelphia 105 [14-6] @ New York 111 [9-11]
Player of the Game:
Stephon Marbury
| 23 pts | 13 ast | .556 FG% |

ImageImageImage

Game 22
Philadelphia 104 [14-7] @ Detroit 100 [17-4]
Player of the Game:
Udonis Haslem
| 26 pts | 11 reb (5 off)| 7 ast |

ImageImageImage

Game 23
Atlanta 87 [8-20] @ Philadelphia 102 [15-7]
Player of the Game:
Allen Iverson
| 17 pts| 6 ast | .467 FG% |

ImageImageImage

Game 24
Philadelphia 109 [16-7] @ Indiana 103 [8-14]
Player of the Game:
Allen Iverson
| 14 pts (.714 FG%) | 11 ast | 6 stl |

ImageImageImage

Game 25
Philadelphia 105 [17-7] @ Denver 93 [10-14]
Player of the Game:
Eddie House
| 19 pts | 10 ast | 4 stl |

ImageImageImage

"The 76ers fished week 7 and 8 with a positive record 5-1 with only one lose game on the road. But during this weeks the 76ers play at high levels they force games and came with some good victories. They won the game against the Pistons the best Team on the East. And show the Indiana Pacers that they still have game without Howard they finished the series 3-0. Last game against Denver the team show a excelent defence in the first half they lead by 24 points and close the game early. They are playing better than last year and have a better record (15-10 last year). The next game is against the New York Knicks the coach hopes that with the help of Howard in the paint they can get this game to be closer to the top of the NBA."

UPs & DOWNs
(N) : Dispite the Playoffs series with New York the 76ers can´t win against this new Knicks.
(N) : The Rookies still don´t get so much minutes as the coach spects they aren´t playing at they level the coach said that they gave to gave 110%.
(N) : The FT% are the lowest in the NBA the coach said there will be some extra practice on that.
(Y) : Howard is fully recover for next month.
(Y) : Udonis Haslem is still playing great without Howard he was able to show his high level of play.
(Y) : The team defence was great this week specially in the 4th quarters.
anubisak

Re: PHI (13-6) - Week 5-6 Recap.

Postby Martti. on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:38 am

Damn, Korver was nice against Denver. 8-10 3PT (Y)

And a very nice week for you.
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Re: PHI (18-7) - Week 7-8 Recap.

Postby kibaxx7 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:14 am

I love your starting 5 man, good job (Y)
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Re: PHI (18-7) - Week 7-8 Recap.

Postby anubisak on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:26 pm

December Review.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 4-0 @ Home. | 7-2 @ Road. | 11-2 Record.| 20-7 Record in season |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The 76ers close this 2005 with a very positive record only lossing 2 games on the road but still they were perfect at home. They only lost two games against Miami and New York. These are two teams that really creat problems for the 76ers because of their inside players now with the add of Howard they would be able to stop the inside plays. The win against the Pistons on the road after the crushing lost at New York was the little energy the team need to end the year with the largest streak on the NBA. The add of the bench on this last month was really helpful when the rest of the players fail to make the plays. There was some question on Udonis Haslem comming from the bench but those question where quickly put away. Udonis is bringing some fress energy he still plays with the same intensitive he played in the Playoffs. An interesting fact is that the 76ers lost 2 of the 3 games on the Road. They are won 11 games of the 13 played on the road. At this pace they would won 34 games of the 42 games. The good stats are that when the 76ers cut their opponent under 100 points they won 13 of their 16 games. on the last game the 76ers play a very interesting game against the Jazz. They held them under 80 points. They also make the Jazz to miss 8 of the 9 shoots from the 3 point line."

League Leaders
Points - S.O´Neal 758
Rebounds - S.O´Neal 373
Off.Rebounds - A.Harrington 124
Def.Rebounds - T.Duncan 269
Blocks - B.Wallace 92
Steals - A.Iverson 97
Assists - A.Iverson 244

MVP CAREER

Player Of Month
West
East
West Rookie
East Rookie

ATLANTIC STANDINGS

COMPLETE SEASON STANDING
West Conference
East Conference

JANUARY PREVIEW
"The 76ers have a tought month as thet start with two consecutive games. They will play 7 games at Home and 9 Away. Only 3 games will be against West Teams the rest (8) will be against East Teams. The good news is that only 5 teams got positive records (Detroit-L.A Lakers- Miami- Memphis-L.A Clippers). The posible record for this Month Could be 10-6. The games against the Pistons at home will be key to the team."
anubisak

Next

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood