My Wizards franchise's first season

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

My Wizards franchise's first season

Postby Hash on Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:55 am

I played like this: 11 minutes...superstar...sim 12 min....all the rules....
I decided not to trade any of my players, only bryon russel went to miami and I recieved Butler.
Starting five: C- Haywood
PF- Kwame
SF- Jordan/Butler
SG-Stack
PG- Hughes

At the start of the season I lost 10 games in a row. The first game was a 103-71 lose to Toronto and I fought that it's going to be a long and painful season...Jordan had only 6 points in the game, but only Stack played well(23 points and 7 reb).
After a 10 game losing streak I finally won!! The game in Philadelphia... I won the game 97-89 and with that game started my 6 game winning streak... Jordan's average grew to 21.3 and things were going well.
In midseason I was with a winning precent of 49 and I held yhe last playoff spot.
The season ended and I was fourt in the east and went to the playoffs with a huge confident, BUT the first oponent was Magic and it destroyed my.... everything... the serie was swept by Magic 3-1 and I was out.
But when I'm looking back to my season then I realized that it was a great one, exept playoffs, but next year I trie to come over Jordans loss and trie to get atleast into east finals.
The seasons supriser for me( in my team) was Kwame Brown who averaged a 14ppg...10rpg and 1,7bpg...The most points with one player in a game I got with MIKE versus Memphis, he got 48 points and 11 assist and 13 rebounds...a great trible-double. The seasons most exciting game was against Dallas in Washington. The score was in the end 99-98. I won the game with a Jordan fade away jumper at the buzzer....IT WAS A FANTASTIC FEELING when the ball went in I was so so so happy...
OK...Let's hope that next season will be better...playoffs too!! What do you think of my season? Inow that I am not so good but you must learn to loose too....But still I prefer winning..... :wink:
Hash

Postby Clinton on Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:39 pm

At the start of the season I lost 10 games in a row.

What difficulty were you on. Maybe you should turn it down a little to you master the game.
Clinton

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood