Enter the Dragan [35-11] Final three games

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: Enter the Dragan | 2018 Playoffs | Conference Finals Preview

Postby Phil89 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:27 pm

28/5/18

2018 playoffs - NBA Finals Preview

2. Oklahoma City Thunder [58-24] vs 5. Philadelphia 76ers [44-38]

Stats Leaders
Thunder
Rebounds: Russell Westbrook - 13.4
Assists: Russell Westbrook - 11.2

76ers
Rebounds: Joel Embiid - 11.2
Assists: John Wall - 8.6

Oklahoma City
Starters
Steven Adams - Derrick Favors - Andre Roberson - Victor Oladipo - Russell Westbrook
Bench
Jayson Tatum, Alex Abrines, Doug McDermott, Alexis Ajinca, Jerami Grant, Jerian Grant, Jose Calderon, Nick Collison
Inactive
Keita Bates-Diop, Moses Kingsley

Philadelphia
Starters
Joel Embiid - Dario Saric - Ben Simmons - JJ Redick - John Wall
Bench
Robert Covington, Dwight Powell, Jerryd Bayless, TJ McConnell, Anthony Morrow, Roy Hibbert, Courtney Lee, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot
Inactive
Justin Anderson, Tibor Pleiss
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan | 2018 Playoffs | Conference Finals Preview

Postby Phil89 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:28 pm

12/6/18

Unstoppable Westbrook carries Thunder to maiden championship

2. Oklahoma City Thunder [58-24] vs 5. Philadelphia 76ers [44-38]

Results
76ers @ Thunder - 87-88
Russell Westbrook (27pts, 15reb, 9ast, 6stl, 2blk)

76ers @ Thunder - 94-111
Russell Westbrook (20pts, 11reb, 8ast, 1stl)

Thunder @ 76ers - 107-99 (OT)
Russell Westbrook (27pts, 14reb, 13ast, 8stl, 1blk)

Thunder @ 76ers - 107-112
Russell Westbrook (25pts, 11reb, 6ast, 5stl)

76ers @ Thunder - 121-103
Russell Westbrook (27pts, 11reb, 12ast, 1stl, 1blk)

Thunder @ 76ers - 98-88
Russell Westbrook (28pts, 14reb, 9ast, 3stl)

Oklahoma City won the series 4-2

2018 Finals MVP

Russell Westbrook - Oklahoma City

My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan | 2018 NBA Finals

Postby Lamrock on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 am

Maybe the GOAT playoff run for Westbrook to lead that roster to the championship over teams like GS. Hoped Philly would finish off the Cinderella run, but I blame Roy Hibbert for them falling short.
Lamrock

Postby Phil89 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Lamrock wrote:Maybe the GOAT playoff run for Westbrook to lead that roster to the championship over teams like GS. Hoped Philly would finish off the Cinderella run, but I blame Roy Hibbert for them falling short.

The Sixers playing Hibbert ahead of Tibor Pleiss is definitely the reason why they lost the series :P

I'm just happy that it wasn't another predictable Cavs-Warriors series tbh.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Valor on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Ahhh tough way to go out, but at least you did get one w!

DAMN Westbrook!!! :bowdown2: :applaud:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Phil89 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Valor wrote:Ahhh tough way to go out, but at least you did get one w!

DAMN Westbrook!!! :bowdown2: :applaud:

This team is still so young, so sweeping the Rockets and winning a game against the Warriors was actually way beyond my expectations.

I'm not sure how busy I'll be over the off-season because it's not the best free agent pool and I've got two first round picks. Maybe I'll just stick with the natural progression of this group, rather than making a big change.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:06 pm

29/6/18

Vince Carter calls time on his high-flying NBA career

Vince Carter may not have achieved that elusive championship that every NBA player craves, but he certainly provided great entertainment for basketball fans during his twenty year career. The forty-one year old can definitely be content that he got everything out of himself physically.

His aging body may have slowed him up in recent years, but earlier in his playing days he was one of the most exciting dunkers around. He was selected to the all-star game eight times, was voted as the rookie of the year in 1999 and won the 2000 slam dunk contest.

Former sixth man of the year Jamal Crawford also called time on his journeyman career. Crawford won that particular honor three times and was regularly considered one of the best bench players in the league.

Championship players Caron Butler, Boris Diaw, Anderson Varejao, Nick Collison, Matt Bonner and Sasha Vujacic also retired.

2017 Retirements

Hall of Fame Inductees

My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan | 2018 Off-Season

Postby Phil89 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:16 pm

4/7/18

2018 Draft Lottery

2018 Lottery Draw

phpBB [video]

Confirmed 2018 NBA Draft Order

01.) 0↑2 00Denver Nuggets (via Sacramento)
02.) 0↑2 00Dallas Mavericks
03.) 0↓2 0Indiana Pacers (via Brooklyn)
04.) 0↓2 00Louisville Lions
05.) 0= 00New York Knicks
06.) 0= 0Charlotte Hornets
07.) 0= 0Chicago Bulls
08.) 0= 0Indiana Pacers
09.) 0= 0Los Angeles Lakers
10.) 0= 0Detroit Pistons
11.) 0= 0Atlanta Hawks
12.) 0= 0New York Knicks (via LA Clippers)
13.) 0= 0Minnesota Timberwolves
14.) 0= 0Denver Nuggets
15.) 0= 0San Antonio Spurs
16.) 0= 0Memphis Grizzlies

The latest masterstroke move by legendary Sacramento Kings general manager Vlade Divac has proven to be his failure to add any sort of protection to the first round pick that he sent to Denver as part of the trade to acquire Kenneth Faried.

So, not only did the Kings finish bottom of the western conference last season, but they now have to live with the knowledge that they denied themselves the chance to have the top pick in a strong draft.

It's all smiles from the Nuggets though. they now have picks 1 and 14 to add to their already stacked roster of young stars. Nikola Jokic, Josh Jackson, Emmanuel Mudiay, Gary Harris, TJ Warren, Jamal Murray, Juan Hernangomez and Skal Labissiere. At some point they will have to convert all these lottery picks into playoff success or else their fans will start to lose interest.

The Nuggets, Pacers and Knicks all have two lottery picks this year. It will be interesting to see if either of the latter two try to move up the order via a trade.

In contrast, San Antonio will have their first lottery pick since landing the first overall pick in 1997 and taking Hall of Fame big man Tim Duncan.

DraftExpress.com Final Mock Top 10

1.) Denver Nuggets - Michael Porter Jr - Small Forward - Missouri

2.) Dallas Mavericks - DeAndre Ayton - Center - Arizona

3.) Indiana Pacers - Luka Doncic - Shooting Guard - Slovenia

4.) Louisville Lions - Mohamed Bamba - Power Forward - Texas

5.) New York Knicks - Trevon Duval - Point Guard - Duke

6.) Charlotte Hornets - Robert Williams - Power Forward - Texas A&M

7.) Chicago Bulls - Hamidou Diallo - Shooting Guard - Kentucky

8.) Indiana Pacers - Wendell Carter - Power Forward - Duke

9.) Los Angeles Lakers - Kevin Knox - Small Forward - Kentucky

10.) Detroit Pistons - Collin Sexton - Point Guard - Alabama

My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan | 2018 Off-Season - Draft Lottery

Postby Phil89 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:29 pm

27/7/18

2018 NBA Draft

First Round - Top Ten Picks

Here comes Adam Silver to begin proceedings.

"I'd like to welcome everyone to the 2018 NBA draft, including the young men sitting in this room hoping to see their dreams come true today, but also to the millions watching this live around the world."

He then heads backstage as the clock starts ticking down for the Denver Nuggets.

But wait, he is coming back out almost immediately.

"We have a trade to announce..", he declares, to audible gasps from around the packed arena.

"The Denver Nuggets have traded pick 1 to the Louisville Lions in exchange for pick 4 and a 2019 first round pick".

Wow! The Nuggets have passed up the opportunity to have their first ever number one pick. Clearly they felt getting another lottery pick next year was worth sliding back three spots this year.

This is a bit of a gamble for Louisville, but they must have their eyes on a top prospect who they want to pair with Lonzo Ball.

Full details

Denver Nuggets receive: Pick 4, 2019 first round pick (top 3 protected)
Louisville Lions receive: Pick 1

-----

Pick 1
Image Louisville Lions

Luka Doncic | Shooting Guard | 19 years old | Slovenia | 6'7" | 220 lbs

And with the number one pick the Lions select Slovenian swingman Luka Doncic, who has been playing with Real Madrid in Spain.

Doncic is one of he most highly-rated prospects to ever come out of Europe, having been playing in the Spanish league since he was just 16. During that time he has won two league titles and in 2017 he was named both EuroLeague Rising Star and the Best Young Player in the Spanish league.

He does many aspects of the game well, but perhaps his greatest strength is his versatility. He is extremely comfortable handling the ball, but doesn't need it in his hands to be damaging offensively. This allows him to play anywhere from point guard to small forward.

His combination of skill, athleticism and basketball intelligence make it easy to see why he went number one. It's his competitiveness that will drive him to becoming a star in this league though.

The growing fanbase in Louisville can look forward to the Doncic and Lonzo Ball pairing terrorizing defenses for the next 10-15 years.

NBA Comparison: Manu Ginobili

Fan Opinion: "I really love this kid. We are gonna be amazing in a couple of years with Lonzo and Luka!"

-----

Pick 2
Image Dallas Mavericks

DeAndre Ayton | Center | 20 years old | Arizona | 7'0" | 260 lbs

With the second pick on the 2018 draft the Dallas Mavericks select big man DeAndre Ayton from Arizona.

It's been a horrible few years for the Mavericks, but this pickup should help out a lot. The seven-footer was a standout performer with the Wildcats this year averaging 19 points, 13 rebounds and over 3 blocks per game.

His main strengths are his sheer size and impressive athleticism. He runs the floor well and has great coordination.

He can score inside and outside, with veteran-like footwork and a solid shooting form. He could well be in the same class as Joel Embiid, Kristaps Porzingis and Nikola Jokic in terms of elite young big men.

Knowing that Dirk Nowitzki is on his last legs, Dallas have been assembling a new-look frontcourt in preparation for life after he is gone. Nerlens Noel and Willie Cauley-Stein are both solid players, but Ayton will be a whole other level beyond them.

NBA Comparison: David Robinson

Fan Opinion: "A perfect replacement for Dirk. Can't wait to see De'Aaron [Fox] lobbing him some oops!"

-----

Pick 3
Image Indiana Pacers

Michael Porter Jr | Small Forward | 20 years old | Missouri | 6'10" | 215 lbs

The Pacers take Missouri forward Michael Porter Jr with the third overall pick. He is another nice piece to add to their rebuild puzzle.

Porter possesses a combination of elite size, shooting ability and athleticism. In many ways it is surprising to see him fall to pick 3.

Given his size and scoring prowess it is no surprise that he has been compared to Kevin Durant. He averaged 26 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks per game.

Indiana have assembled a nice young core now with Porter, Myles Turner, Markelle Fultz, Jaylen Brown and Grayson Allen. Not to mention pick 8 still to come and a bunch of cap space to spend this off-season.

NBA Comparison: Kevin Durant

Fan Opinion: "The rebuild is coming together nicely. Turner, Fultz, Brown and Porter and still pick 8 to come. Looking good."

-----

Pick 4
Image Denver Nuggets

Trevon Duval | Point Guard | 20 years old | Duke | 6'2" | 190 lbs

Next up is Denver, who traded down from the first overall pick. Let's see if it was worth it.

They select explosive Duke point guard Trevon Duval with the fourth pick. What does this mean for the future of Emmanuel Mudiay?

It's interesting that they went with a guard over someone like Robert Williams, Wendell Carter or Mohamed Bamba when they already have Mudiay, Jamal Murray and Gary Harris. Surely some frontcourt help for Nikola Jokic was a more pressing need.

Duval isn't the tallest point guard in this draft, but he has great length and is quicker and more athletic than his competitors. He excels in transition and should add another dimension to Denver's offense.

This is a crucial off-season for the Nuggets. They have added a lot of young talent in recent years but have no playoff experience to show for it. They really need to nail the free agency period.

NBA Comparison: Kyrie Irving

Fan Opinion: "I'm not sure why we made this trade. The top 3 guys look miles better than the rest of this draft."

-----

Pick 5
Image New York Knicks

Robert Williams | Power Forward | 21 years old | Texas A&M | 6'9" | 240 lbs

And here come the Knicks. With the fifth pick of the draft they select Texas A&M big man Robert Williams.

Does this mean that Kristaps Porzingis is moving to the center position? Who really knows what the Knicks' front office has planned these days.

One positive for the fans though is that Williams is one of the most NBA ready players in this draft, so he will be able to contribute from day one. Something that is important for a struggling team.

He may be a year or two older than the other top ten prospects, but he still has huge upside. He has a 7-foot-5 wingspan and also great athleticism, which allow him to be a potent defensive weapon. Whilst his offensive game is coming along nicely. He has improved his footwork recently and is totally capable of creating his own shots.

NBA Comparison: Shawn Kemp

Fan Opinion: "I don't mind Williams. But we should've taken Bamba and paired him with Porzingis. Imagine the length..."

-----

Pick 6
Image Charlotte Hornets

Collin Sexton | Point Guard | 19 years old | Alabama | 6'2" | 185 lbs

With the sixth pick Charlotte select Collin Sexton, a point guard from Alabama.

This is a really strange decision by the Hornets. Kemba Walker is in great form and they has much more pressing needs on their roster. Specifically some outside shooting or low-post presence.

With the likes of Mohamed Bamba, Wendell Carter, Dzanan Musa and Kevin Knox still on the board it's hard to see why they went with a point guard. Even though Sexton has huge potential.

One thing that goes in his favour is his ability to flat out score the ball. He is perhaps the best scoring guard in this draft and should be a good addition to Charlotte's second unit.

It really is a toss up between Sexton and Duval as to who is faster and more athletic. Both look likely to be similar in style to John Wall.

NBA Comparison: Eric Bledsoe

Fan Opinion: "Was this really the best move for us? We already have Kemba and desperately need shooters."

-----

Pick 7
Image Chicago Bulls

Mohamed Bamba | Center | 20 years old | Texas | 7'0" | 215 lbs

With the seventh pick of the draft the Chicago Bulls select Texas center Mohamed Bamba.

This looks like it could be a great pick up for them. Bamba has the size and potential to make him rival DeAndre Ayton, which makes it a surprise that he fell this far.

His 7-foot-9 wingspan and 9-foot-5 standing reach allow him to defend at an elite level. No doubt he will be a perennial defensive player of the year candidate in his prime years.

The one major hole in his game is his offense. It's at a very basic level right now and he will have to work hard to get it up to a level where opposition players will have to respect him at both ends of the floor.

NBA Comparison: Rudy Gobert

Fan Opinion: "I love this pick. The front office finally did something right! Bamba will be the steal of this draft, just wait and see."

-----

Hold on. Adam Silver is walking back out to the podium. We may have another trade happening.

"The Chicago Bulls have traded Jimmy Butler to the Minnesota Timberwolves in exchange for Kris Dunn, Zach LaVine and pick 13".

This is a massive move for the Timberwolves, who are clearly looking to shift into "win now" mode with this trade. Acquiring a two-way all-star like Jimmy Butler is a big win for them.

Chicago seem to have opted for a period of rebuilding now. They land two handy young guards and a lottery pick in this deal.

Full details

Chicago Bulls receive: Kris Dunn, Zach LaVine, pick 13
Minnesota Timberwolves receive: Jimmy Butler

-----

Pick 8
Image Indiana Pacers

Wendell Carter | Power Forward | 19 years old | Duke | 6'10" | 260 lbs

Back to the draft. With the eighth overall pick the Indiana Pacers select Duke forward Wendell Carter.

So with two picks inside the top 8 they have added Michael Porter Jr and Wendell Carter to a young core of Myles Turner, Jaylen Brown, Markelle Fultz and Grayson Allen. That is a pretty solid spread of talent and they are all versatile players.

Carter looks like an ideal frontcourt partner for Turner with his size, strength and rebounding ability. He is a powerful player, but has a soft touch around the basket.

He won't really be called on to do much heavy lifting at the offensive end with with the likes of Fultz, Porter Jr and Brown doing the majority of the scoring.

There was a rumour that the Pacers were going to aggressively pursue restricted free agent Noah Vonleh this off-season, but they may not have to now that they have Carter.

NBA Comparison: Al Horford

Fan Opinion: "I think we pretty much nailed our two picks, given who was available. The future looks so exciting right now."

-----

Pick 9
Image Los Angeles Lakers

Dzanan Musa | Small Forward | 19 years old | Bosnia & Herzegovina | 6'9" | 195 lbs

With the ninth pick the Los Angeles Lakers select Bosnian swingman Dzanan Musa. This year's international man of mystery.

Musa has followed a similar path to first overall pick Luka Doncic, just at a slightly lower level. He has been playing professionally in the Croatian league since age 16 and has won two titles there with Cedevita.

He may be the best pure shooter in this draft. He loves getting open on the perimeter, but can also create his own shot off the dribble.

NBA Comparison: Chandler Parsons

Fan Opinion: "I've never heard of this guy. Clearly he is going to be an all-star though."

-----

Pick 10
Image Detroit Pistons

Hamidou Diallo | Shooting Guard | 20 years old | Kentucky | 6'5" | 200 lbs

With the tenth pick the Detroit Pistons select Kentucky shooting guard Hamidou Diallo.

Diallo is an explosive athlete with loads of natural ability, but his skills aren't quite at the top level yet. He has great potential though and can be a solid contributor for the Pistons bench whilst he develops.

Detroit were unlucky that Wendell Carter was taken two picks previous as he would have filled the biggest need on their roster.

NBA Comparison: Shabazz Muhammad

Fan Opinion: "I don't mind this pick. Hopefully he can provide KCP with some competition and force him to improve his game."

-----

Adam Silver is walking back out to the podium with a interesting expression on his face.

"We have another trade to announce..", he declares.

"The New York Knicks have traded picks 12 and 43 to the Phoenix Suns in exchange for picks 17, 25 and 56".

There are no players involved in this deal, just a swap of picks. It looks like the Knicks were happy to drop a few spots in order to secure another first round pick to help their rebuild.

Phoenix must have their eye on someone projected to go a bit earlier than their pick would have allowed them to get.

Full details

New York Knicks receive: Pick 17, pick 25, pick 56
Phoenix Suns receive: Pick 12, pick 43

-----

First Round - Continued

11.) Atlanta Hawks - Isaac Bonga - Small Forward - 19 years old - Germany - 6'7" - 189 lbs

12.) Phoenix Suns - Kevin Knox - Small Forward - 19 years old - Duke - 6'9" - 204 lbs

13.) Chicago Bulls - Jarred Vanderbilt - Small Forward - 19 years old - Kentucky - 6'8" - 205 lbs

14.) Denver Nuggets - Mikal Bridges - Shooting Guard - 22 years old - Villanova - 6'7" - 204 lbs

15.) San Antonio Spurs - Lonnie Walker - Shooting Guard - 19 years old - Miami - 6'5" - 195 lbs

16.) Memphis Grizzlies - Bruce Brown - Shooting Guard - 22 years old - Miami - 6'5" - 190 lbs

17.) New York Knicks - De'Anthony Melton - Shooting Guard - 20 years old - USC - 6'4" - 190 lbs

18.) Brooklyn Nets - Gary Trent Jr - Shooting Guard - 19 years old - Duke - 6'5" - 218 lbs

19.) Milwaukee Bucks - Jaren Jackson Jr - Power Forward - 19 years old - Michigan State - 6'10" - 226 lbs

20.) Utah Jazz - Killian Tillie - Power Forward - 20 years old - Gonzaga - 6'10" - 201 lbs

21.) San Diego Eagles - Tyus Battle - Shooting Guard - 19 years old - Syracuse - 6'6" - 206 lbs

22.) Seattle SuperSonics - Kostja Mushidi - Shooting Guard - 20 years old - Belgium - 6'5" - 210 lbs

23.) Philadelphia 76ers - Chimezie Metu - Power Forward - 20 years old - USC - 6'11" - 223 lbs

24.) Orlando Magic - Brandon McCoy - Center - 20 years old - Oregon - 6'11" - 246 lbs

25.) New York Knicks - Troy Brown Jr - Shooting Guard - 19 years old - Oregon - 6'7" - 213 lbs

26.) Portland Trail Blazers - Jacob Evans - Small Forward - 20 years old - Cincinnati - 6'6" - 210 lbs

27.) Los Angeles Lakers - John Petty - Shooting Guard - 20 years old - Alabama - 6'6" - 186 lbs

28.) Orlando Magic - Justin Jackson - Small Forward - 20 years old - Maryland - 6'7" - 226 lbs

29.) Boston Celtics - EC Matthews - Shooting Guard - 21 years old - Rhode Island - 6'5" - 205 lbs

30.) Portland Trail Blazers - Rawle Alkins - Shooting Guard - 20 years old - Arizona - 6'5" - 219 lbs

31.) San Francisco Warriors - VJ King - Small Forward - 20 years old - Louisville - 6'6" - 190 lbs

32.) Utah Jazz - Shake Milton - Point Guard - 20 years old - SMU - 6'4" - 206 lbs

Second Round

33.) Philadelphia 76ers - Jaylen Hands - Point Guard - 20 years old - UCLA - 6'3" - 170 lbs

34.) Louisville Lions - Bonzie Colson II - Power Forward - 21 years old - Notre Dame - 6'5" - 225 lbs

35.) Denver Nuggets - Tony Bradley - Center - 20 years old - North Carolina - 6'10" - 235 lbs

36.) Milwaukee Bucks - Joe Berry II - Point Guard - 22 years old - North Carolina - 6'0" - 195 lbs

37.) New York Knicks - Malik Newman - Point Guard - 21 years old - Kansas - 6'3" - 190 lbs

38.) Memphis Grizzlies - Wenyen Gabriel - Power Forward - 20 years old - Kentucky - 6'9" - 213 lbs

39.) Chicago Bulls - DJ Hogg - Small Forward - 21 years old - Texas A&M - 6'9" - 220 lbs

40.) Indiana Pacers - Mitchell Robinson - Center - 20 years old - Western Kentucky - 7'0" - 222 lbs

41.) Detroit Pistons - Nick Richards - Center - 20 years old - Kentucky - 6'11" - 240 lbs

42.) Los Angeles Lakers - LiAngelo Ball - Shooting Guard - 20 years old - UCLA - 6'5" - 220 lbs

43.) Phoenix Suns - Kerwin Roach - Point Guard - 21 years old - Texas - 6'4" - 180 lbs

44.) Atlanta Hawks - DJ Wilson - Power Forward - 21 years old - Michigan - 6'10" - 240 lbs

45.) Miami Heat - Billy Preston - Power Forward - 20 years old - Kansas - 6'10" - 229 lbs

46.) Indiana Pacers - Andrew Jones - Point Guard - 20 years old - Texas - 6'4" - 190 lbs

47.) Washington Wizards - Marcus Lee - Power Forward - 23 years old - California - 6'9" - 224 lbs

48.) Milwaukee Bucks - Aaron Holiday - Point Guard - 21 years old - UCLA - 6'1" - 185 lbs

49.) San Diego Eagles - Trae Young - Point Guard - 20 years old - Oklahoma - 6'2" - 171 lbs

50.) Utah Jazz - Sid Tiggs - Shooting Guard - 21 years old - Australia - 6'6" - 208 lbs

51.) Memphis Grizzlies - Tacko Fall - Center - 21 years old - Central Florida - 7'6" - 280 lbs

52.) San Antonio Spurs - Derryck Thornton - Point Guard - 20 years old - USC - 6'2" - 185 lbs

53.) Chicago Bulls - Corey Sanders - Point Guard - 20 years old - Rutgers - 6'2" - 181 lbs

54.) Minnesota Timberwolves - Sacha Killeya-Jones - Power Forward - 20 years old - Kentucky - 6'10" - 230 lbs

55.) Philadelphia 76ers - Ethan Happ - Power Forward - 21 years old - Wisconsin - 6'9" - 235 lbs

56.) New York Knicks - Darren Copeland - Center - 23 years old - Syracuse - 6'11" - 263 lbs

57.) Orlando Magic - Kelvin Payne - Shooting Guard - 22 years old - Loyola Marymount - 6'6" - 214 lbs

58.) Charlotte Hornets - Harrington Gardiner - Point Guard - 22 years old - Jackson State - 6'2" - 180 lbs

59.) Houston Rockets - Tom Hood - Center - 21 years old - North Carolina - 7'2" - 297 lbs

60.) New York Knicks - Seth Page - Power Forward - 20 years old - Texas - 6'11" - 241 lbs

61.) Toronto Raptors - Boyd Riley - Point Guard - 20 years old - Howard - 6'1" - 177 lbs

62.) Philadelphia 76ers - Martin Stockton - Shooting Guard - 22 years old - Alabama - 6'5" - 180 lbs

63.) Utah Jazz - Lenny Snow - Center - 20 years old - Winthrop - 7'0" - 269 lbs

64.) Denver Nuggets - Brandon Pierce - Center - 22 years old - Oregon State - 6'11" - 253 lbs

Unsigned Draftees

Getting selected in the draft isn't always a guarantee that you'll be joining the NBA ranks.

Several second round pick each year miss out on being signed by the teams who drafted them due to roster size and salary cap issues.

Here are the unlucky players who missed out this year:

Pick 33 - Jaylen Hands*
Pick 36 - Joe Berry II
Pick 39 - DJ Hogg*
Pick 40 - Mitchell Robinson*
Pick 44 - DJ Wilson*
Pick 50 - Sid Tiggs
Pick 51 - Boyd Riley
Pick 52 - Derryck Thornton
Pick 53 - Corey Sanders
Pick 55 - Ethan Happ
Pick 57 - Kelvin Payne
Pick 58 - Harrington Gardiner
Pick 59 - Tom Hood
Pick 60 - Seth Page
Pick 62 - Martin Stockton
Pick 63 - Lenny Snow
Pick 64 - Brandon Pierce

* Picked up as free agents by other teams later

My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan | 2018 Off-Season - Draft

Postby Lamrock on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:31 am

I should have told you to draft Brandon McCoy. He might not have been as good in your draft class, but he was a beast for me in 2K17. Knox should be solid though. Might be time to try and package some of your young guys for a star, but we'll see what you have in store.
Lamrock

Postby Phil89 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:43 pm

Lamrock wrote:I should have told you to draft Brandon McCoy. He might not have been as good in your draft class, but he was a beast for me in 2K17. Knox should be solid though. Might be time to try and package some of your young guys for a star, but we'll see what you have in store.

I don't think he was on my radar. My scouts only rated the best centers in the draft as late first rounders and I already have a solid big man rotation. I figured the best bet was getting a long-term replacement for Iguodala.

I'm not sure if I want to do a big trade just yet because I like the group that I've got at the moment and kind of want to see how well Knox fits in first.

Bledsoe is expiring and I may look to trade him at the deadline. I should be able to get a pretty good return if I package him up with some young guys and expiring contracts.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:24 pm

12/8/18

Off-Season Trades

Atlanta Hawks received: Jared Sullinger, Juan Hernangomez, 2020 first round pick (top 3 protected)
Denver Nuggets received: Paul Millsap, Thabo Sefolosha, Jarrett Jack, Tiago Splitter

The Nuggets acquire an all-star calibre veteran to partner Nikola Jokic in their frontcourt. It seems that they have decided to try and transition from young up-and-coming team to genuine playoff contender this year. They had a decent amount of cap room to work with, so why not strengthen their weakest position with a proven veteran.

They also added three experienced veterans to help fill out their bench. Their roster now has a nice balance between professional veterans and exciting youngsters.

Atlanta have been stuck on the mediocrity treadmill in recent years and seem to be taking the opposite approach to the Nuggets. They are cashing in on their star veteran and collecting some decent assets. This trade ticks all the boxes for them; they get younger, free up some cap space and add a future first round pick.

Atlanta Hawks received: Cody Zeller, Jeremy Lamb
Charlotte Hornets received: Dwight Howard

The Hawks continue their clear-out by sending Dwight Howard to the Hornets. They have landed Zeller and Sullinger to replace Howard and Millsap, whilst also adding bench depth in Lamb and Hernangomez. Their core group of players are now all in their mid-twenties.

Charlotte are the latest team to roll the dice on Dwight Howard in the hopes that he can recapture the form of his Orlando days. He joins a veteran core of Kemba Walker, Nicolas Batum and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist at the Hornets. Owner Michael Jordan clearly wants to taste some playoff action this year.

Indiana Pacers received: Victor Oladipo
Oklahoma City Thunder received: Jae Crowder, Amir Johnson

The Pacers continue their impressive off-season rebuild by securing former Indiana Hoosiers guard Victor Oladipo from Oklahoma City. With Jaylen Brown and recent number three draft pick Michael Porter Jr on their roster, Jae Crowder became surplus to requirements. They now have seven former lottery picks as part of the core of their team.

Oklahoma City decide to dump Oladipo's monster contract for two more manageable ones. Crowder's arrival will likely see Andre Roberson move back to shooting guard and Amir Johnson will add some valuable experience to their bench.

This deal helps give them more cap flexibility a year out from dual-MVP Russell Westbrook coming out of contract.

Boston Celtics received: Kyrie Irving, Iman Shumpert
Cleveland Cavaliers received: Isaiah Thomas, Kelly Olynyk, Terry Rozier, Jordan Mickey, 2019 first round pick (via Memphis - top 5 protected)

After a surprise conference semi final exit at the hands of the Washington Wizards, Cavs all-star guard Kyrie Irving let it be known that he wanted a fresh start, to run his own team and get out of LeBron James' shadow. The Cavs were happy to oblige, given that he was entering the final year of his current contract.

They shopped him around the league, but ended up shocking everyone by sending him to eastern rivals Boston in exchange for Isaiah Thomas. It was a solid move considering Thomas recently signed a four-year extension and it also netted them some handy bench depth.

Boston also got eliminated from the playoffs by the Wizards, but weren't really looking to do anything major this off-season. But fate intervened and handed them a twenty-six year old all-star point guard to pair with Paul George and Al Horford.

The only downside of this deal is it will likely mean that guard Avery Bradley will leave through free agency due to their inability to offer him a suitable contract.

Chicago Bulls received: Zach LaVine, Kris Dunn, Pick 13 (Jarred Vanderbilt)
Minnesota Timberwolves received: Jimmy Butler

The biggest surprise of the off-season so far was easily the Bulls' decision to trade all-star Jimmy Butler on draft night. They seem happy to enter a rebuilding phase and add two solid prospects and a lottery pick. They can now rebuild around LaVine, Dunn, Bobby Portis, Denzel Valentine, Mohamed Bamba, Lauri Markkanen, Thomas Bryant and Jarred Vanderbilt.

This new direction could see the end of their working relationship with veteran Dwyane Wade, who will be unlikely to want to spend his final years babysitting a potential lottery team.

On the other side of things this is an excellent deal for Minnesota. They add a two-way all-star in the prime of his career, who knows their system and will compliment their star players. Their core of Butler, Karl-Anthony Towns, Andrew Wiggins and Harry Giles is about as exciting as anything else in the league.

They also have veteran depth like Goran Dragic, Jeff Green, Taj Gibson and Nikola Pekovic. There's really no excuse for them not to make a strong playoff push this season.

Brooklyn Nets received: Allen Crabbe
Portland Trail Blazers received: Andrew Nicholson

This is a simple salary dump for the Blazers. Crabbe is set to earn $18.5 million this year and also has a player option the year after for the same amount. Nicholson will save them roughly $12 million per season. This is a desperate attempt to get rid of salary in hopes of re-signing Noah Vonleh.

Brooklyn are just happy to add some more depth to their roster. They have a bunch of cap room to play with and don't own their own pick next year. Brook Lopez looks set to test the free agency market, so they needed to add more scoring power.

Chicago Bulls received: Terrence Ross, Tyson Chandler, Anthony Morrow, 2019 1st (Sixers - Lottery protected), 2019 2nd (Mavericks), 2020 2nd (Nets)
Philadelphia 76ers received: Dwyane Wade, Tyler Ulis
Phoenix Suns received: Michael Carter-Williams, Robin Lopez, Jerryd Bayless

As expected, Chicago's decision to focus on youth upset Dwyane Wade and he immediately requested a trade to a contender. Given that he has a no-trade clause in his contract, it was always going to be tough for the Bulls to get decent value back for him.

Wade's top two preferences were the Cavaliers and the Clippers, but neither team had the appropriate assets to get a deal done. Then losing finalists Philadelphia stepped in and cobbled together a trade with the help of Phoenix.

The Bulls received the expiring contracts of Terrence Ross, Tyson Chandler and Anthony Morrow, plus a future first round pick and two future seconds. Not the worst return for a thirty-six year old who could basically control where he went.

Philadelphia surprised everyone by reaching the finals last year, only to be destroyed by Russell Westbrook, like so many others had before them. This deal gives them much-needed championship experience to guide their young stars. The veteran guard was an all-star last season, so he is still playing high quality basketball.

So now their star trio of John Wall, Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid is supported by Dwyane Wade, Dario Saric, Robert Covington, JJ Redick, Dwight Powell, TJ McConnell and Tyler Ulis. They could go one step better this season.

Phoenix looked really good at different stages of last season, but ultimately fell to the mighty Golden State Warriors in the playoffs once again. With this trade their starting line-up remains unchanged, but they reshuffle their bench quite a bit. Robin Lopez replaces Chandler as Alex Len's backup, whilst Michael Carter-Williams gives them a more experienced option to support Eric Bledsoe.

A nice aspect for the Suns is that all of the players they acquired are on one year deals. So they will have roughly $75 million to spend next off-season. Star duo Devin Booker and Eric Bledsoe are coming out of contract though.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:31 pm

13/8/18

2018 Off-Season Free Agency Summary

Atlanta

Re-Signed
Taurean Prince - $2.5m - 1 year (TO)
Juan Hernangomez - $2.2m - 1 year (TO)
DeAndre Bembry - $1.6m - 1 year (TO)
Frank Mason III - $1.4m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Joffrey Lauvergne - $8m - 2 years
Joseph Young - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Isaac Bonga (Pick 11)

Released
Kris Humphries (Free Agent)
Mike Scott (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Cody Zeller - Jared Sullinger - Kent Bazemore - Tim Hardaway Jr - Dennis Schroder

Ivan Rabb, Joffrey Lauvergne, Jeremy Lamb, Taurean Prince, Isaac Bonga, Joseph Young, Juan Hernangomez, Mike Muscala, DeAndre Bembry, Frank Mason III

Boston

Re-Signed
Paul George - $20.7m - 1 year (PO)
Thaddeus Young - $14m - 1 year (PO)
Iman Shumpert - $11m - 1 year (PO)
Malik Pope - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Tony Allen - $1m - 1 year
Jason Smith - $1m - 1 year
Brandon Rush - $1m - 1 year
Channing Frye - $1m - 1 year
Langston Galloway - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
EC Matthews (Pick 29)

Released
Avery Bradley (New York)
Kevin Martin (Minnesota)
Alonzo Gee (Free Agent)
RJ Hunter (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Al Horford - Thaddeus Young - Paul George - Tony Allen - Kyrie Irving

Marcus Smart, Tyler Zeller, Iman Shumpert, Jason Smith, Langston Galloway, Jarnell Stokes, Brandon Rush, Malik Pope, Channing Frye, EC Matthews

Brooklyn

Re-Signed
Jeremy Lin - $24m - 3 years
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson - $2.5m - 1 year (TO)
Caris LaVert - $1.7m - 1 year (TO)
Isaiah Whitehead - $1.2m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Mason Plumlee - $50m - 4 years
Marreese Speights - $6m - 2 years
David West - $2m - 1 year
Cliff Alexander - $1.5m - 1 year
Spencer Hawes - $1m - 1 year
Lavoy Allen - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Gary Trent Jr (Pick 18)

Released
Brook Lopez (San Antonio)
Trevor Booker (Cleveland)
Ryan Hollins (Free Agent)
Justin Hamilton (Free Agent)
Sean Kilpatrick (Free Agent)
Johnathan Motley (Free Agent)
Chris Boucher (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Mason Plumlee - Lavoy Allen - Rudy Gay - Allen Crabbe - Jeremy Lin

JR Smith, Marreese Speights, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson,Caris LaVert, Spencer Hawes, Edmond Sumner, Gary Trent Jr, David West, Cliff Alexander, Isaiah Whitehead

Charlotte

Re-Signed
Frank Karminsky - $3.6m - 1 year (TO)
Christian Wood - $1.5m - 1 year (QO)
Monte Morris - $1.2m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Stephen Zimmerman - $2m - 1 year
Nik Stauskas - $1.5m - 1 year
James Ennis - $1.5m - 1 year
Carl Landry - $1m - 1 year
Garrett Temple - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Collin Sexton (Pick 6)

Released
Ramon Sessions (Seattle)
Spencer Hawes (Brooklyn)
Thomas Robinson (Seattle)
Aaron Harrison (Louisville)
Sasha Vujacic (Retired)

Projected line-up
Dwight Howard - Frank Karminsky - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - Nicolas Batum - Kemba Walker

Garrett Temple, Marvin Williams, Collin Sexton, Terrance Ferguson, Christian Wood, James Ennis, Stephen Zimmerman, Monte Morris, Nik Stauskas, Carl Landry

Chicago

Re-Signed
Kris Dunn - $4.2m - 1 year (TO)
Cristiano Felicio - $4m - 2 years
Cameron Payne - $3.3m - 1 year (TO)
Bobby Portis - $2.5m - 1 year (TO)
Denzel Valentine - $2.3m - 1 year (TO)
Paul Zipser - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
-

Draftees Signed
Mohamed Bamba (Pick 7)
Jarred Vanderbilt (Pick 13)

Released
Ty Lawson (Miami)
Joffrey Lauvergne (Atlanta)
Isaiah Canaan (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Mohamed Bamba - Bobby Portis - Denzel Valentine - Zach LaVine - Kris Dunn

Cameron Payne, Nikola Mirotic, Lauri Markkanen, Jarred Vanderbilt, Terrence Ross, Thomas Bryant, Tyson Chandler, Anthony Morrow, Cristiano Felicio, Paul Zipser

Cleveland

Re-Signed
LeBron James - $35.6m - 1 year (PO)
Terry Rozier - $3m - 1 year (TO)
Jordan Mickey - $1.3m - 1 year (TO)
Kay Felder - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Brandan Wright - $4m - 2 years
Joe Johnson - $1m - 1 year
Trevor Booker - $1m - 1 year
Jodie Meeks - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
-

Released
Channing Frye (Boston)
Carl Landry (Charlotte)
Kendrick Perkins (Oklahoma City)
Toney Douglas (Free Agent)
Joel Anthony (Free Agent)
Caron Butler (Retired)

Projected line-up
Tristan Thompson - Chris Bosh - LeBron James - Joe Johnson - Isaiah Thomas

Kelly Olynyk, Brandan Wright, Terry Rozier, Jordan Mickey, Trevor Booker, Jodie Meeks, Malcolm Hill, Kyle Korver, Kay Felder, Jordan McRae

Dallas

Re-Signed
Seth Curry - $7m - 3 years
Willie Cauley-Stein - $4.7m - 1 year (TO)
Jalen Brunson - $1.3m - 1 year (TO)
Richaun Holmes - $1.1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Will Barton - $32m - 4 years
VJ Beachem - $3m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
DeAndre Ayton (Pick 2)

Released
David West (Brooklyn)
Mitch McGary (Free Agent)
Jordan Hamilton (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Nerlens Noel - Dirk Nowitzki - Harrison Barnes - Will Barton - De'Aaron Fox

DeAndre Ayton, Willie Cauley-Stein, Richaun Holmes, Seth Curry, AJ Hammons, JJ Barea, Ben McLemore, VJ Beachem, Jaylen Brunson, Pat Connaughton

Denver

Re-Signed
Emmanuel Mudiay - $4.3m - 1 year (TO)
Jamal Murray - $3.5m - 1 year (TO)
Nikola Jokic - $1.5m - 1 year (TO)
Skal Labissiere - $1.3m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
-

Draftees Signed
Trevon Duval (Pick 4)
Mikal Bridges (Pick 14)
Tony Bradley (Pick 35)

Released
Mason Plumlee (Brooklyn)
TJ Warren (San Diego)
Kosta Koufos (LA Clippers)
Garrett Temple (Charlotte)
Darell Arthur (Free Agent)
Greivis Vasquez (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Nikola Jokic - Paul Millsap - Josh Jackson - Jamal Murray - Emmanuel Mudiay

Gary Harris, Trevon Duval, Skal Labissiere, Maurice Harkless, Jarrett Jack, Thabo Sefolosha, Tony Bradley, Mikal Bridges, Tiago Splitter, Darrell Arthur

Detroit

Re-Signed
Stanley Johnson - $3.9m - 1 year (TO)
Harry Ellenson - $1.9m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Raul Neto - $1.5m - 1 year
Gerald Henderson - $1m - 1 year
Randy Foye - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Hamidou Diallo (Pick 10)
Nick Richards (Pick 41)

Released
Aron Baynes (Louisville)
Omri Casspi (Sacramento)
Marcus Thornton (Miami)
Reggie Bullock (Free Agent)
Michael Gbinije (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Andre Drummond - Marcus Morris - Stanley Johnson - Kentavious Caldwell-Pope - Reggie Jackson

Tobias Harris, Jon Leuer, Harry Ellenson, Ish Smith, Gerald Henderson, Raul Neto, Hamidou Diallo, Nick Richards, Nigel Hayes, Randy Foye

Houston

Re-Signed
Louis Williams - $10m - 2 years
Patrick Beverley - $5m - 1 year (TO)
Sam Dekker - $2.8m - 1 year (TO)
Melo Trimble - $1.3m - 1 year (TO)
Nene - $1m - 1 year

Free Agents Signed
-

Draftees Signed
-

Released
-

Projected line-up
Clint Capela - Ryan Anderson - Eric Gordon - James Harden - Patrick Beverley

Donatas Motiejunas, Louis Williams, Trevor Ariza, Sam Dekker, Jarrett Allen, Nene, Melo Trimble, Chinanu Onuaku, Tyler Ennis, KJ McDaniels

Indiana

Re-Signed
Al Jefferson - $16m - 2 years
Jaylen Brown - $5.2m - 1 year (TO)
Myles Turner - $3.4m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Jerami Grant - $12m - 2 years
Cole Aldrich - $6m - 2 years

Draftees Signed
Michael Porter Jr (Pick 3)
Wendell Carter (Pick 8)
Andrew Jones (Pick 46)

Released
Monta Ellis (San Diego)
Dwayne Bacon (LA Clippers)
Joseph Young (Atlanta)
Carlton Bragg Jr (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Myles Turner - Michael Porter Jr - Jaylen Brown - Victor Oladipo - Markelle Fultz

Jeff Teague, Al Jefferson, Wendell Carter, Cole Aldrich, Jerami Grant, Grayson Allen, Ersan Ilyasova, Archie Goodwin, Andrew Jones, Glenn Robinson III

LA Clippers

Re-Signed
Carmelo Anthony - $27.9m - 1 year (PO)
DeAndre Jordan - $24.1m - 1 year (PO)
Briante Weber - $1.5m - 1 year (QO)
Maurice N'Dour - $1.3m - 1 year (QO)
Luc Mbah a Moute - $1m - 1 year
Brandon Bass - $1m - 1 year

Free Agents Signed
Dwayne Bacon - $2m - 1 year
Kosta Koufos - $1m - 1 year
Marco Belinelli - $1m - 1 year
Jaylen Hands - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
-

Released
Marreese Speights (Brooklyn)
Justin Holiday (Minnesota)
James Johnson (Free Agent)
Raymond Felton (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
DeAndre Jordan - Blake Griffin - Carmelo Anthony - Lance Stephenson - Chris Paul

Kosta Koufos, Lance Thomas, Maurice N'Dour, Brandon Bass, Briante Weber, Luc Mbah a Moute, Dwayne Bacon, Jaylen Hands, Diamond Stone, Marco Belinelli

LA Lakers

Re-Signed
D'Angelo Russell - $7m - 1 year (TO)
Brandon Ingram - $5.8m - 1 year (TO)
Larry Nance Jr - $2.2m - 1 year (TO)
Ivica Zubac - $1.1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Norris Cole - $4m - 2 years

Draftees Signed
Dzanan Musa (Pick 9)
John Petty (Pick 27)
LiAngelo Ball (Pick 42)

Released
Nick Young (Oklahoma City)
VJ Beachem (Dallas)
Corey Brewer (Free Agent)
Marcelo Huertas (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Festus Ezeli - Julius Randle - Brandon Ingram - Jordan Clarkson - D'Angelo Russell

Larry Nance Jr, Luol Deng, Timofey Mozgov, Brandon Jennings, Norris Cole, Dzanan Musa, John Petty, Ivica Zubac, Tarik Black, LiAngelo Ball

Louisville

Re-Signed
Rajon Rondo - $30m - 3 years
Delon Wright - $2.5m - 1 year (TO)
Rodions Kurucs - $1.5m - 1 year (TO)
Damian Jones - $1.3m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Noah Vonleh - $88m - 4 years
Aron Baynes - $2m - 1 year
Aaron Harrison - $2m - 1 year
DJ Hogg - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Luka Doncic (Pick 1)
Bonzie Colton II (Pick 34)

Released
Joe Johnson (Cleveland)
Brandan Wright (Cleveland)
Marco Belinelli (LA Clippers)
Wesley Johnson (Seattle)
Anthony Brown (Free Agent)
CJ Wilcox (Free Agent)
Richard Jefferson (Retired)

Projected line-up
Marcin Gortat - Noah Vonleh - Evan Turner - Luka Doncic - Rajon Rondo

Lonzo Ball, Aron Baynes, Monta Ellis, Delon Wright, Damian Jones, Rodions Kurucs, Aaron Harrison, Jared Dudley, Bonzie Colton II, DJ Hogg

Memphis

Re-Signed
Jarell Martin - $2.4m - 1 year (TO)
Wayne Baldwin - $2m - 1 year (TO)
Andrew Harrison - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Mitchell Robinson - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Bruce Brown (Pick 16)
Wenyen Gabriel (Pick 38)
Tacko Fall (Pick 51)

Released
Tony Allen (Boston)
James Ennis (Charlotte)
Bennie Boatwright (Free Agent)
Vince Carter (Retired)

Projected line-up
Marc Gasol - Zach Randolph - Chandler Parsons - Jordan Adams - Mike Conley

JaMychal Green, Wade Baldwin, Deyonta Davis, Andrew Harrison, Bruce Brown, Troy Daniels, Wenyen Gabriel, Mitchell Robinson, Tacko Fall, Jarell Martin

Miami

Re-Signed
Justise Winslow - $3.4m - 1 year (TO)
Willie Reed - $1.6m - 1 year (QO)

Free Agents Signed
Ty Lawson - $1m - 1 year
Quincy Pondexter - $1m - 1 year
Marcus Thornton - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Billy Preston (Pick 45)

Released
Kevin Seraphin (Minnesota)
Beno Udrih (Minnesota)
Luke Babbitt (Free Agent)
Kirk Hinrich (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Hassan Whiteside - Chris Bosh - Justise Winslow - Josh Richardson - Ricky Rubio

Gorgui Dieng, Frank Ntilikina, Tyler Johnson, Terrence Jones, Ty Lawson, Quincy Pondexter, Marcus Thornton, Willie Reed, Derrick Williams, Billy Preston

Milwaukee

Re-Signed
Thon Maker - $2.8m - 1 year (TO)
Rashad Vaughn - $2.9m - 1 year (TO)
Malcolm Brogdon - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
-

Draftees Signed
Jaren Jackson Jr (Pick 19)
Aaron Holiday (Pick 48)

Released
Chase Budinger (Free Agent)
London Perrantes (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Thon Maker - Jabari Parker - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Khris Middleton - Shaun Livingston

Malcolm Brogdon, John Henson, Marques Bolden, Matthew Dellavedova, Miles Plumlee, Tony Snell, Mirza Teletovic, Jaren Jackson Jr, Rashad Vaughn, Aaron Holiday

Minnesota

Re-Signed
Karl-Anthony Towns - $7.6m - 1 year (TO)
Tyus Jones - $2.4m - 1 year (TO)
Nikola Pekovic - $1m - 1 year

Free Agents Signed
Justin Holiday - $1.5m - 1 year
Kevin Martin - $1m - 1 year
Kevin Seraphin - $1m - 1 year
Beno Udrih - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Sacha Killeya-Jones (Pick 54)

Released
Dion Waiters (Toronto)
Gerald Henderson (Detroit)
Cole Aldrich (Indiana)
Nemanja Bjelica (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Karl-Anthony Towns - Harry Giles - Andrew Wiggins - Jimmy Butler - Goran Dragic

Jeff Green, Taj Gibson, Tyus Jones, Shabazz Muhammad, Justin Holiday, Kevin Seraphin, Nikola Pekovic, Beno Udrih, Sacha Killeya-Jones, Kevin Martin

New York

Re-Signed
Kristaps Porzingis - $5.7m - 1 year (TO)
Kyle O'Quinn - $4.3m - 1 year (PO)
Brice Johnson - $1.4m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Avery Bradley - $104m - 4 years
Doug McDermott - $18m - 3 years

Draftees Signed
Robert Williams (Pick 5)
De'Anthony Melton (Pick 17)
Troy Brown Jr (Pick 25)
Malik Newman (Pick 37)

Released
Austin Rivers (San Francisco)
Shelvin Mack (Seattle)
Nik Stauskas (Charlotte)
Mindaugas Kuzminskas (Free Agent)
JaKarr Sampson (Free Agent)
Amida Brimah (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Willy Hernangomez - Kristaps Porzingis - Doug McDermott - Avery Bradley - Derrick Rose

Joakim Noah, Robert Williams, Kyle O'Quinn, Brice Johnson, Jaron Blossomgame, James Young, Troy Brown Jr, De'Anthony Melton, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, Malik Newman

Oklahoma City

Re-Signed
Russell Westbrook - $30.7m - 1 year (PO)
Jerian Grant - $2.6m - 1 year (TO)
Keita Bates-Diop - $1m - 1 year (TO)
Jose Calderon - $1m - 1 year

Free Agents Signed
Nick Young - $1m - 1 year
David Lee - $1m - 1 year
Kendrick Perkins - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
-

Released
Doug McDermott (New York)
Jerami Grant (Indiana)
Moses Kingsley (Free Agent)
Nick Collison (Retired)

Projected line-up
Steven Adams - Derrick Favors - Jae Crowder - Andre Roberson - Russell Westbrook

Jayson Tatum, Alex Abrines, Amir Johnson, Alexis Ajinca, Jerian Grant, Jose Calderon, Nick Young, David Lee, Keita Bates-Diop, Kendrick Perkins

Orlando

Re-Signed
Mario Hezonja - $5.2m - 1 year (TO)
Devin Robinson - $1.1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
DJ Wilson - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Brandon McCoy (Pick 24)
Justin Jackson (Pick 28)

Released
Norman Powell (San Diego)
Cliff Alexander (Brooklyn)
Stephen Zimmerman (Charlotte)

Projected line-up
Nikola Vucevic - Aaron Gordon - Evan Fournier - Mario Hezonja - Elfrid Payton

Bismack Biyombo, Jonathan Isaac, DeMarre Carroll, DJ Augustin, Isaiah Hartenstein, Tony Wroten, Brandon McCoy, Devin Robinson, Justin Jackson, DJ Wilson

Philadelphia

Re-Signed
Ben Simmons - $6.4m - 1 year (TO)
Dario Saric - $2.5m - 1 year (TO)
Justin Anderson - $2.5m - 1 year (TO)
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot - $1.4m - 1 year (TO)
TJ McConnell - $1.1m - 1 year (TO)
Tyler Ulis - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
-

Draftees Signed
Chimezie Metu (Pick 23)

Released
Tibor Pleiss (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Joel Embiid - Dario Saric - Ben Simmons - Dwyane Wade - John Wall

Robert Covington, JJ Redick, Dwight Powell, TJ McConnell, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, Tyler Ulis, Justin Anderson, Courtney Lee, Chimezie Metu, Roy Hibbert

Phoenix

Re-Signed
Dragan Bender - $4.7m - 1 year (TO)
Devin Booker - $3.3m - 1 year (TO)
Marquese Chriss - $3.2m - 1 year (TO)
Alan Williams - $1.5m - 1 year

Free Agents Signed
Josh Huestis - $1.5m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Kevin Knox (Pick 12)
Kerwin Roach (Pick 43)

Released
Will Barton (Dallas)
Gerald Green (San Diego)
Sergio Rodriguez (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Alex Len - Dragan Bender - Andre Iguodala - Devin Booker - Eric Bledsoe

Michael Carter-Williams, Robin Lopez, Marquese Chriss, Kevin Knox, Jonathan Jeanne, Allonzo Trier, Jerryd Bayless, Josh Huestis, Alan Williams, Kerwin Roach

Portland

Re-Signed
JJ Hickson - $1m - 1 year
Jake Layman - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Kennedy Meeks - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Jacob Evans III (Pick 26)
Rawle Alkins (Pick 30)

Released
Noah Vonleh (Louisville)
Chris Kaman (Sacramento)
Rodney Stuckey (San Antonio)
Leandro Barbosa (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Jusuf Nurkic - Ed Davis - Al-Farouq Aminu - CJ McCollum - Damian Lillard

JJ Hickson, Meyers Leonard, Andrew Nicholson, OG Anunoby, Frank Jackson, Shabazz Napier, Rawle Alkins, Jacob Evans, Jake Layman, Kennedy Meeks

Sacramento

Re-Signed
Wesley Matthews - $18.6m - 1 year (PO)
Giorgios Papagiannis - $2.4m - 1 year (TO)
Malik Beasley - $1.7m - 1 year (TO)
Malachi Richardson - $1.6m - 1 year (TO)
Caleb Swanigan - $1.2m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Wilson Chandler - $10m - 2 years
Omri Casspi - $1m - 1 year
Devin Harris - $1m - 1 year
Chris Kaman - $1m - 1 year
Josh McRoberts - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
-

Released
Norris Cole (LA Lakers)
Quincy Acy (Seattle)
Hollis Thompson (Free Agent)
Jameer Nelson (Free Agent)
Boris Diaw (Retired)

Projected line-up
DeMarcus Cousins - Kenneth Faried - Danilo Gallinari - Wesley Matthews - Darren Collison

Wilson Chandler, Georgios Papagiannis, Deron Williams, Caleb Swanigan, Malachi Richardson, Malik Beasley, Omri Casspi, Josh McRoberts, Devin Harris, Chris Kaman

San Antonio

Re-Signed
LaMarcus Aldridge - $22.4m - 1 year (PO)
Tony Parker - $10m - 2 years
Danny Green - $8m - 2 years
Dewayne Dedmon - $6m - 2 years
Pau Gasol - $2m - 1 year
Dejounte Murray - $1.3m - 1 year (TO)
Justin Jackson - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Brook Lopez - $52m - 4 years
Rodney Stuckey - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Lonnie Walker (Pick 15)

Released
David Lee (Oklahoma City)
Gary Neal (Free Agent)
Livio Jean-Charles (Free Agent)
Jamal Crawford (Retired)

[b]Projected line-up[/b]
Brook Lopez - LaMarcus Aldridge - Kawhi Leonard - Danny Green - Tony Parker

Pau Gasol, Kyle Anderson, Patty Mills, Kyle Kuzma, Dejounte Murray, Lonnie Walker, Dewayne Dedmon, Justin Jackson, Davis Bertans, Rodney Stuckey

San Diego

Re-Signed
Jordan Hill - $12m - 2 years
Omer Yurtseven - $1.5m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
TJ Warren - $80m - 4 years
Norman Powell - $40m - 4 years
Monta Ellis - $12m - 2 years
Gerald Green - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Tyus Battle (Pick 21)
Trae Young (Pick 49)

Released
Wilson Chandler (Sacramento)
Arron Afflalo (San Francisco)
Devin Harris (Sacramento)
Josh Huestis (Phoenix)
Anthony Bennett (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Greg Monroe - Jordan Hill - TJ Warren - Norman Powell - Dennis Smith Jr

Boban Marjanovic, CJ Miles, Tomas Satoransky, Andrew Bogut, Montrezl Harrell, Omer Yurtseven, Jonathan Simmons, Gerald Green, Tyus Battle, Trae Young

San Francisco

Re-Signed
Kevon Looney - $2.2m - 1 year (TO)
Patrick McCaw - $1.3m - 1 year (QO)
Mario Chalmers - $1m - 1 year
Zaza Pachulia - $1m - 1 year

Free Agents Signed
Arron Afflalo - $8m - 2 years
Austin Rivers - $1m - 1 year
Dante Cunningham - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
VJ King (Pick 31)

Released
Brandon Rush (Boston)
Anderson Varejao (Retired)

Projected line-up
JaVale McGee - Draymond Green - Kevin Durant - Klay Thompson - Stephen Curry

Arron Afflalo, Kevon Looney, Austin Rivers, Patrick McCaw, Mario Chalmers, Ian Clark, Zaza Pachulia, James Michael McAdoo, Dante Cunningham, VJ King

Seattle

Re-Signed
Enes Kanter - $18.6m - 1 year (PO)
Buddy Hield - $3.8m - 1 year (TO)
Cheick Diallo - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Thomas Robinson - $1.5m - 1 year
Shelvin Mack - $1m - 1 year
Wesley Johnson - $1m - 1 year
Quincy Acy - $1m - 1 year
Ramon Sessions - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Kostja Mushidi (Pick 22)

Released
Lavoy Allen (Brooklyn)
Dante Cunningham (San Francisco)
Langston Galloway (Boston)
Jodie Meeks (Cleveland)
Tim Frazier (Free Agent)
Alec Peters (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Enes Kanter - Anthony Davis - Tyreke Evans - Buddy Hield - Jrue Holiday

Shelvin Mack, Solomon Hill, Thomas Robinson, Ramon Sessions, E'Twaun Moore, Quincy Acy, Kostja Mushidi, Cheick Diallo, Wesley Johnson, Omer Asik

Toronto

Re-Signed
Cory Joseph - $8m - 1 year (PO)
Jakob Poeltl - $3m - 1 year (TO)
Dillon Brooks - $1m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Dion Waiters - $7m - 2 years
OJ Mayo - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
-

Released
Wayne Ellington (Washington)
Pascal Siakam (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Jonas Valanciunas - Serge Ibaka - Michael Beasley - DeMar DeRozan - Kyle Lowry

Cory Joseph, Patrick Patterson, Jakob Poeltl, Dion Waiters, Devonte Graham, Dillon Brooks, Lucas Nogueira, OJ Mayo, Bruno Caboclo, PJ Tucker

Utah

Re-Signed
Joe Ingles - $6m - 2 years
Trey Lyles - $3.4m - 1 year (TO)
Domantas Sabonis - $2.7m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
-

Draftees Signed
Killian Tillie (Pick 20)
Shake Milton (Pick 32)

Released
Quincy Pondexter (Miami)
Josh Hart (Free Agent)

Projected line-up
Rudy Gobert - Domantas Sabonis - Gordon Hayward - Rodney Hood - Dante Exum

Alec Burks, George Hill, Trey Lyles, Jeff Withey, Joe Ingles, Miles Bridges, Killian Tillie, Tyler Lydon, Shake Milton, Kyle Singler

Washington

Re-Signed
Bojan Bogdanovic - $31m - 4 years
Jahlil Okafor - $6.3m - 1 year (TO)
Kelly Oubre Jr - $3.2m - 1 year (TO)
Chris McCullough - $2.2m - 1 year (TO)

Free Agents Signed
Wayne Ellington - $1m - 1 year
Brian Roberts - $1m - 1 year

Draftees Signed
Marcus Lee (Pick 47)

Released
Jason Smith (Boston)
Dorell Wright (Free Agent)
CJ Watson (Retired)

Projected line-up
Jahlil Okafor - Markieff Morris - Otto Porter - Bradley Beal - Brandon Knight

Bojan Bogdanovic, Ian Mahinmi, Kelly Oubre Jr, Bam Adebayo, Malik Monk, Trey Burke, Wayne Ellington, Chris McCullough, Brian Roberts, Marcus Lee
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan | 2018 Off-Season | Trades + Free Agency

Postby Phil89 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:54 pm

10/8/18

Teams unveil new Nike uniforms and updated court designs ahead of 2018-19 season

With a new season approaching, all 32 teams have today shown off their new Nike uniforms at their respective media days.

Following the opening of their new 18,000 seat arena in San Francisco, the Chase Center, the Golden State Warriors have taken the opportunity to officially rebrand themselves as the San Francisco Warriors.

Elsewhere, the New Orleans Pelicans completed their move to Seattle to become the SuperSonics. Cleveland and Minnesota also unveiled new court designs for the upcoming season.

New Uniform Designs

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division

Central Division

Southeast Division

Western Conference

Northwest Division

Pacific Division

Southwest Division

----------

New Court Designs

Cleveland Cavaliers

Minnesota Timberwolves

San Francisco Warriors

Seattle SuperSonics

----------

Realigned Divisions

Image Image

With the reintroduction of the SuperSonics into the NBA, it has been confirmed today that they will swap divisions with Oklahoma City in order to improve geographical convenience for both franchises.

In a surprise move, the Sacramento Kings have joined the Northwest division. No official explanation has been given, but rumours on social media seem to suggest that the struggling Kings wanted to leave the ultra-competitive Pacific division in order to get an easier schedule.

Conspiracy theorists are already suggesting that the switch happened because commissioner Adam Silver got drunk and accidentally filled in the official paperwork incorrectly, thus meaning the Kings will have to wait a year to jump back to the Pacific division. But that is just a crazy theory.

My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan | 2018 Off-Season | Nike uniforms for everyone

Postby Lamrock on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:22 am

Adam Silver must be hanging out with Don Nelson too much :lol:
Lamrock

Postby Phil89 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:39 pm

I was so focussed on making sure the Thunder and Sonics were in the correct divisions that I didn't even notice that the Kings had moved :oops:

Who knows, maybe they will actually benefit from being in a slightly easier division though.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:19 pm

2/11/18

Orlando Magic [1-0] vs Phoenix Suns [0-0]

Suns hold on to grab dramatic victory in Orlando to open new season

ORL - 21 25 24 25 95
PHX - 19 30 28 21 98

Player of the Game: Dragan Bender
(14pts, 10reb, 4ast, 1stl, 2blk)

(4-13 FG, 1-6 3PT, 5-6 FT)

Top Scorers
Evan Fournier - 25
Mario Hezonja - 24
Alex Len - 18
Devin Booker - 18
Nikola Vucevic - 14
Eric Bledsoe - 14
Dragan Bender - 14
Bismack Biyombo - 9
DJ Augustin - 8
Jonathan Jeanne - 8
Marquese Chriss - 8

Rebounds
Dragan Bender - 10
Aaron Gordon - 9
Nikola Vucevic - 7
Alex Len - 6
Bismack Biyombo - 6

Assists
Elfrid Payton - 6
Andre Iguodala - 5
Evan Fournier - 5

Steals
Jonathan Isaac - 3
Bismack Biyombo - 3
Michael Carter-Williams - 3
Evan Fournier - 2
Nikola Vucevic - 2

Blocks
Bismack Biyombo - 3
Dragan Bender - 2
Alex Len - 2

Simmed Game

PHX - 24 29 24 27 104
CLE - 23 27 19 21 190

POTG: Devin Booker (26pts, 2reb, 5ast, 1blk)

Record: 2-0
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan - 2018-19 season opener in Orlando

Postby Valor on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:49 am

Damn, did you make new Nike jerseys for every single team? New courts too :shock: :crazyeyes: :applaud: :bowdown2:

Narrow victory to start the new season, doesn't seem like everyone was playing well though...

MCW getting 3 steals :o didn't know he could play defense!
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Phil89 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Valor wrote:Damn, did you make new Nike jerseys for every single team? New courts too :shock: :crazyeyes: :applaud: :bowdown2:

Narrow victory to start the new season, doesn't seem like everyone was playing well though...

I had made new jerseys for like four teams in preparation for the new season, but then I saw that people had made the Nike jerseys so I just decided to download and use those instead.

I did redesign the Louisville and San Diego uniforms though.

It's probably going to take a few games for me to get used to my new players. But at least I can always count on Alex Len :wink:
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Valor on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Phil89 wrote:
Valor wrote:Damn, did you make new Nike jerseys for every single team? New courts too :shock: :crazyeyes: :applaud: :bowdown2:

I had made new jerseys for like four teams in preparation for the new season, but then I saw that people had made the Nike jerseys so I just decided to download and use those instead.

I did redesign the Louisville and San Diego uniforms though.

It's probably going to take a few games for me to get used to my new players. But at least I can always count on Alex Len :wink:

That's still probably more work than I'd be bothered to do :lol:

Len is always going to produce (Y)
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Phil89 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:20 pm

7/11/18

Atlanta Hawks [2-2] vs Phoenix Suns [2-0]

Suns continue unbeaten start to season with win in Atlanta

ATL - 24 18 28 19 89
PHX - 28 27 21 23 99

Player of the Game: Alex Len
(19pts, 10reb, 2ast, 1stl, 4blk)

(8-11 FG, 3-6 FT)

Top Scorers
Alex Len - 19
Cody Zeller - 14
Jeremy Lamb - 14
Robin Lopez - 14
Jared Sullinger - 13
Devin Booker - 12
Dragan Bender - 11
Michael Carter-Williams - 10
Joffrey Lauvergne - 10
Tim Hardaway Jr - 10
Kent Bazemore - 8
Jonathan Jeanne - 8

Rebounds
Alex Len - 10
Jared Sullinger - 10
Cody Zeller - 8
Dragan Bender - 7
Robin Lopez - 5
Marquese Chriss - 5
Joffrey Lauvergne - 5

Assists
Dennis Schroder - 8
Isaac Bonga - 6
Andre Iguodala - 5

Steals
Tim Hardaway Jr - 3
Jonathan Jeanne - 2
Jerryd Bayless - 2
Cody Zeller - 2
Kent Bazemore - 2
Joffrey Lauvergne - 2

Blocks
Dragan Bender - 6
Alex Len - 4

Simmed Game

UTA - 29 24 26 12 91
PHX - 13 28 21 18 80

POTG: Devin Booker (21pts, 5reb, 3ast, 1stl)

Record: 4-0

We gave up a 14-0 run in the third, but steadied and held on.

Bledsoe fouled out early in the fourth quarter.
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan - [4-0] Close encounter in Atlanta

Postby Phil89 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:10 pm

11/11/18

Phoenix Suns [4-0] vs Charlotte Hornets [2-4]

Suns bench players help them maintain their perfect start

PHX - 24 31 23 25 103
CHA - 25 20 24 24 193

(13pts, 8reb, 2ast, 4blk)

(6-10 FG, 1-2 FT)

Top Scorers
Dwight Howard - 24
Kemba Walker - 17
Terrance Ferguson - 16
Marquese Chriss - 16
Devin Booker - 13
Alex Len - 13
Jonathan Jeanne - 12
Robin Lopez - 12
Collin Sexton - 11
Kevin Knox - 11
Dragan Bender - 11
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 8
Marvin Williams - 8

Rebounds
Dwight Howard - 12
Alex Len - 8
Andre Iguodala - 7
Marvin Williams - 7
Dragan Bender - 6
Robin Lopez - 5

Assists
Michael Carter-Williams - 10
Kemba Walker - 10
Nicolas Batum - 6
Dragan Bender - 5

Steals
Terrance Ferguson - 3
Kemba Walker - 2
Garrett Temple - 2
Nicolas Batum - 2
Marvin Williams - 2
Devin Booker - 2
Andre Iguodala - 2
Jonathan Jeanne - 2

Blocks
Alex Len - 4
Andre Iguodala - 2
Dragan Bender - 2
Marquese Chriss - 2

Simmed Game

CLE - 33 30 26 31 120
PHX - 21 29 19 30 199

POTG: LeBron James (42pts, 10reb, 14ast, 1stl, 3blk)

Record: 5-1
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan - [5-1] LeBron ends the unbeaten start

Postby Phil89 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:15 pm

15/11/18

Phoenix Suns [5-1] vs Sacramento Kings [4-5]

Booker and Bender put Kings to the sword in Phoenix

PHX - 29 27 23 26 105
SAC - 23 20 22 19 184

Player of the Game: Dragan Bender
(21pts, 4reb, 5ast, 2stl, 1blk)

(8-15 FG, 3-7 3PT, 2-2 FT)

Top Scorers
Devin Booker - 24
Dragan Bender - 21
Giorgios Papagiannis - 15
Alex Len - 14
Omri Casspi - 13
DeMarcus Cousins - 12
Kenneth Faried - 11
Marquese Chriss - 9
Malachi Richardson - 8
Jonathan Jeanne - 8

Rebounds
Giorgios Papagiannis - 13
Alex Len - 11
Eric Bledsoe - 6
Robin Lopez - 6
Kevin Knox - 5

Assists
Eric Bledsoe - 9
Darren Collison - 7
Dragan Bender - 5

Steals
Giorgios Papagiannis - 4
Omri Casspi - 3
Dragan Bender - 2
Andre Iguodala - 2
Darren Collison - 2
Wesley Matthews - 2
Kenneth Faried - 2
DeMarcus Cousins - 2

Blocks
Kevin Knox - 3
Jonathan Jeanne - 3
Robin Lopez - 2
Alex Len - 2
Allonzo Trier - 2

Simmed Game

POR - 30 23 24 21 198
PHX - 28 30 29 33 120

POTG: Devin Booker (21pts, 2reb, 5ast, 2stl)

Record: 7-1
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan - [7-1] Booker finds some form against Kings

Postby Lamrock on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 am

Shame your undefeated streak came to an end in a simmed game, but it's looking like this could be your year!
Lamrock

Re: Enter the Dragan - [7-1] Booker finds some form against Kings

Postby Phil89 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:27 pm

18/11/18

Phoenix Suns [7-1] vs Detroit Pistons [5-4]

Suns storm home to beat stubborn Pistons

PHX - 26 18 29 28 101
DET - 30 23 24 18 195

(19pts, 10reb, 3ast, 1stl, 1blk)

(9-11 FG, 1-2 FT)

Top Scorers
Devin Booker - 21
Reggie Jackson - 21
Tobias Harris - 21
Dragan Bender - 19
Alex Len - 19
Andre Drummond - 16
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope - 16
Marquese Chriss - 10
Robin Lopez - 10
Harry Ellenson - 10

Rebounds
Andre Drummond - 13
Alex Len - 10
Tobias Harris - 7
Michael Carter-Williams - 7
Dragan Bender - 7

Assists
Reggie Jackson - 10
Eric Bledsoe - 9
Jerryd Bayless - 7
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope - 6
Dragan Bender - 5

Steals
Harry Ellenson - 4
Jon Leuer - 2
Andre Drummond - 2
Reggie Jackson - 2

Blocks
Jonathan Jeanne - 3
Kevin Knox - 3

Simmed Game

PHX - 19 23 24 27 15 109
NYK - 34 28 15 17 17 101

POTG: Devin Booker (46pts, 6reb, 2ast)

Record: 9-1

Stanley Johnson got injured in the first couple of minutes and missed the rest of the game.

Andre Drummond fouled out with 4 minutes left, which helped me a lot.
My Stories
Phil89

PreviousNext

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood