Create a League?

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

Create a League?

Postby NBSA84 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Hello I'm very new to this website, I'm very excited a website like this exist :applaud: .
Ever since create-a-player and create-a-team showed up on the NBA Live series I fell in love with the option.
However the create mode has got much more advance since then. The last Basketball game I played was NBA Live 05 and NBA Streets 2 (both PS2).
I'm looking to buy a basketball game but for my laptop. I want to buy it for the sole purpose of the create-a-player/team options.
If I recall correctly previous games I was limited to 100 slots for players and maybe 4 for teams. I don't remember what were the limitations
on NBA 2k1.

I'm looking for the game that has the best create-a-player/team options. I want to make my own custom league with up to [44] (max 50) teams, each team having a mim. 8 players.
That's a minimum of 352 custom created players. If I can edit the amount of games played for a season (30), that would be a cherry on the top.

Any links on the forum on how to edit to make this happen I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
NBSA84

Return to Other Basketball Games