all star weekend add on

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

all star weekend add on

Postby fern33 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 am

ive been wondering this for awhile i believe if done right the skills challenge in all star weekend should be in the game either live or 2k it could be fun i like the skills challenge alot its fun to watch you know maybe like a thing in the game dribble course in the weekend and like bounce passing thru the hoops and etc
fern33

Re: all star weekend add on

Postby Andrew on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:08 am

I believe at least one of the games in the short-lived NBA: The Life series included the Skills Challenge, so it's feasible. 2K already has a dribbling drill that could be appropriated for that part of the Skills Challenge course.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Hyperize] on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 am

I know. They need to put it in the game. In my opinion it's more fun than the three-point and dunk contests. I have NBA 09: The Inside for the PS3 and it's in there; it's fun and a good replication. 2K could easily do it. As Andrew said, they have the dribble course drill, so that's already half the battle.
[Hyperize]

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm

The dunk contest and three point shootout still remain the more popular events in real life though, so it's understandable that they take priority.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to Other Basketball Games