NBA Jam for Android Review

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

NBA Jam for Android Review

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:29 pm

I recently upgraded my phone and am now on the Android platform, allowing me to pick up the mobile version of NBA Jam. As such, here's a quick review over on the main site:

Having recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S-II, I decided to pick up the Android version of NBA Jam, which was released back in March. After playing a few exhibition and Campaign mode games, I thought I’d share a quick review for anyone else who may be considering picking it up for their Android device.

Being a fan of the original NBA Jam series, as well as the 2010 reboot and last year’s On Fire Edition, I anticipated that the mobile version would be a solid, enjoyable incarnation of the classic arcade basketball game, something that would be fun to play on-the-go. Just how good is it, and how does it stack up to its console brethren? Read on to find out!

Full article here.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to Other Basketball Games