NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Official Site Launched; New Blog

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Official Site Launched; New Blog

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 am

EA Sports have launched the official website for NBA Jam: On Fire Edition. You can check out a collection of screenshots from the upcoming game and the official features list, as well as a blog entry from Trey Smith which talks a little about some of the new features they've added this year, including old favourites such as Team Fire and Tag Mode.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Official Site Launched; New Blo

Postby JaoSming on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 am

Andrew wrote: talks a little about some of the new features they've added this year,

and removed
no Boss Battles and half court games this go around

Razzle Dazzle taunts seem interesting. And I dont think you can go wrong with a $15 price point.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Official Site Launched; New Blo

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 am

Yeah, that might not go down too well but I'm OK with it. I did like the Remix stuff but at the end of the day I was more interested in the regular 2-on-2 game, if the new AI is as good as advertised then hopefully what's in the game will have enough longevity and replay value. And like you said, it's hard to go wrong with the $15 price tag.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to Other Basketball Games