EA seeking feedback for NBA Jam online issues

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

EA seeking feedback for NBA Jam online issues

Postby Andrew on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 am

EA Sports are currently seeking feedback on the online issues some users have been experiencing with the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of NBA Jam. Post any reports of issues you're having in this thread over on the official NBA Jam forums and be sure to include as much detail as possible including the console you're playing on, exactly what's happening, how often it's happening, whether it's a recent occurrence and any other specifics that may be helpful.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Re: EA seeking feedback for NBA Jam online issues

Postby JaoSming on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 pm

have you even gotten it yet?
Opinions are my own.
Right Click Loop
phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8ozxhwwmz4LJzpGAj22T5qa0ZVFBJ3yw

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: EA seeking feedback for NBA Jam online issues

Postby Andrew on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:55 pm

My copy hasn't arrived yet, hoping it'll come before the end of the week.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Return to Other Basketball Games