NBA Jam PS360 coming Nov 16 for $50

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

NBA Jam PS360 coming Nov 16 for $50

Postby JaoSming on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:20 am

Looks like it is coming sooner rather than later with a full feature set.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product ... t_id=84668
An Enhanced Original! - EA SPORTS’ version of NBA JAM has the off-the-charts fun factor of the original with updated gameplay that looks and feels better than ever – in full HD!
EXCLUSIVE TO Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 - Play Online! – Play Classic 2-on-2, Co-op Team Play, and Remix games ONLINE with a jam-packed progression system, unlockable challenges, and hundreds of rewards.
Classic Campaign… With A Twist! – As fans try to beat all 30 NBA teams in the Classic Campaign journey, they will face some extra challenges: secret 2 on 2 Boss Battles against NBA Legends!
Unlockables Galore! – Players of NBA JAM can earn and unlock more than 100 cheat codes, secret characters and legendary NBA players. Secret characters were a big part of the original and EA SPORTS is committed to keeping the spirit of past unlocks alive (wink, wink).
Many Ways to Play the Game! – Fans can play Solo, Versus (against another player) or Co-op (with another player against the AI) modes. No matter how you like to play the game, you will have tons of fun playing NBA JAM.
A True “Pick up and Play” Experience! – The control system is very simple for those new to sports games yet they also have enough depth to satisfy passionate gamers who seek challenge around every corner.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: NBA Jam PS360 coming Nov 16 for $50

Postby The X on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:27 am

I bet they will recoup much of what income they would've lost on Elite. Maybe not all, but this was right move for EA Sports. I might wait a bit until I can get it cheaper.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Patr1ck on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:51 am

Shit, this will sell way more than any Live or Elite game. People who don't play annual basketball titles or haven't played in years are going to grab it just because it is such a party game, nostalgia, and the new kids who never experienced the originals are going to be all over it.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:36 am

Awesome stuff. According to the DVD Orchard listing, it'll be available in Australia come November 25th.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to Other Basketball Games