Best NBA Live/2k game you ever played

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

Best NBA Live/2k game you ever played

Postby Houndy on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:19 am

What was the best quick game, Association/Dynasty, or any other mode game.

Mine was my 3OT Loss to the Lakers in Live 10.

At the end of regulation, hit game tying three with Green.
At end of OT, Westbrook missed a layup :wall: But then Thabeet tipped it in with .3 seconds left.
At the end of 2OT, Durant nails a long three.

I ended up losing 130-124, but it was a fun hell of a game. What was YOUR best game?
Houndy
Whoa, the Mavs are ballin'

Re: Best NBA Live/2k game you ever played

Postby rise on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 am

Probably a quadruple OT 12-minute quarter All-star game I played a few years ago. I had LeBron James chalk up a quadruple-15 (57 points, 21 rebounds, 28 assists, 15 blocks, only :D 3 steals) in a 260-257 :shock: win in Live 2003. Kobe Bryant on the opposite side connecting on 3 after dunk after 3 after... you get the point- he got 77 points, the West also had Steve Nash who had assists in the 30s. Dwight led my team with 31 rebounds and Rajon Rondo had 10 steals. The west had three triple doubles (Nash - 40 points, 34 assists, 11 rebounds) (Nowitzki - 40 points, 20 rebounds, 11 steals) and (Kevin Durant - from bench: 25 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists). I have the stats saved it was that ridiculous. I also remember Raymond Felton (yes he's an All-star) shooting the game winning three from like halfcourt or something ridiculous like that and those being his only points.

Ridiculous. :D
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby karlsanada10 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Best game was with my unlce. He's one heck of a NBA 2k player...well, on PS2.

I practiced hard, and he didn't even practice(He was too busy on college). We made a playoffs thingy, and I exported my team, and he used his all-time fave team, Lakers.

Then I strived hard and push the game into game 7. But I lost...with I think, we have a gap of 20+ something in score. I almost cried.lol. but seriously, one of the best.xD
karlsanada10

Postby adsefhr on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:51 pm

mine with my cousin. 3 overtimes. it's sonics vs cavs in nba 2k7 ps2. I have the lead from 1st to 4th then I thought I won the game then lebron just shot a game-tying 3pt-er with over a second left. Next overtime, I did the game-tying 3pt-er with Rashard Lewis. Last overtime, I missed my last 3pt-er because I got greed. just a 2-pt lead the I threw a 3-pter. Unforgettable game and until now, we're still talking about this game. :D
adsefhr

Return to Other Basketball Games