Classic Basketball Game Videos - My Channel - Lets start with NBA LIVE 10

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

Classic Basketball Game Videos - My Channel - Lets start with NBA LIVE 10

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:56 am

Hi all,

My Youtube channel gained some steam when I started posting a bunch of 2K17 gameplay videos. It has since died down a little because I am not posting 2K18. Thought this would be a good place to share my classic gameplay videos. I currently own all the Lives going back to Live 06, and all the 2K's going back to 2K6. I am open to taking requests as well. All of my videos are recorded in 1080P, and the games are either on the PC/Xbox One or Xbox 360.

Lets start this off with some 1st quarter highlights from a game I played last night, NBA Live 10. I am using the Suns vs the Clippers here on Superstar. This is my favorite Live game for last gen and this gen. The game PACE is very much like real life, the controls are tight, and the CPU plays great defense. I enjoyed myself in this game, but ultimately lost.

Enjoy!

phpBB [video]
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Classic Basketball Game Videos - My Channel - Lets start with NBA LIVE 10

Postby timmyd on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:54 am

Hands down, one of the BEST NBA LIVE's ever... actually.. one of the best basketball games EVER.

I remember this time, Mike Wang left 2ksports and went to EA. He took them to new heights and that franchise was headed the right way. Well until the following summer when he left EA and came back to 2ksports... all because he didn't like the direction EA was headed into. I am guessing, they didn't believe in his vision and that he felt the direction they wanted to go into was not right.

All in all... I really wish EA didn't throw this out the window.
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Re: Classic Basketball Game Videos - My Channel - Lets start with NBA LIVE 10

Postby Andrew on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:57 am

I met Mike at the NBA Live 09 community event and was definitely impressed, especially as one of the first things he asked me was what I didn't like about the game, as opposed to what I did. He wanted us to point out the problems before talking about what we liked, and we did our best to do so.

The change in direction definitely hurt NBA Live, and losing Beluba was a blow, too.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Return to Other Basketball Games