Texture Loading Problem For Courts

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

Texture Loading Problem For Courts

Postby Cocytus on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:49 am

Recently I felt nostagic and wanted to play NBA Live 07 so I installed and played it. It works fine except for one tiny little problem, which is the colored court textures appear white when I play. Is it possible that there are any alternative textures of some sort I could install to fix this?
Also, it was like this before I installed the mods and I have already tried readjusting the graphics on all settings to fix the problem. I can live with the texture problem but prefer to enjoy NBA Live in full spectacularity so any help is appreciated. :D
Cocytus

Re: Texture Loading Problem For Courts

Postby Andrew on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:53 am

Anything else you can tell us about the situation? Your computers specs, settings, etc?
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Cocytus on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:43 am

Well im using Windows XP and have maxed everything with a

ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB PCI-Express Daul DVI Graphics Card - OEM Bulk Pack
4 gigs of ram
AMD Athlon II X2 270 Regor 3.4GHz Socket AM3 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor ADX270OCGMBOX

I don't think it has anything to do with specs though. I played this game perfectly before on the same computer so it might be a software issue. Also, I already tried reinstalling it already.
Are there any alternative textures or something i can use to replace the textures? If not I might just stay with the weird colored textures because i'd rather not root through all my software.
Cocytus

Postby Andrew on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Very strange.

The NLSC roster update contains new courts for all 30 NBA teams, if you wanted to give it a shot.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Cocytus on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:51 pm

I've already tried to install the new courts.
The game runs perfectly fine besides that minor error so I guess I can live with it.
Thanks for trying to help me with this problem anyways. :wink:
Cocytus

Postby Patr1ck on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:40 pm

It looks like the textures are having an issue overlaying on the court and are appearing slightly transparent for some reason. It looks almost like the bitmap is also being used as the alpha, because the center ball heat logo has the black seams of the ball completely transparent, and only white is showing up completely(black on an alpha denotes transparency, white denotes opacity)

This is most likely a driver issue. What version are your videocard drivers?
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 07