Player rotation problem lineup problem

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

Player rotation problem lineup problem

Postby Cleveland wins on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 am

Current rotation problem

Do you see how the inactive list looks? That's the problem that i want to fix, i want it to look like this below

I was able to get the inactive list by clicking on the view start menu, but the problem is that i can't sustitute players. You see in the first screen shot that Omar Asik is in the roration but he's not in the lineup.

I want the inactive list to look like the 2nd screen shot permantly, without having to click view start. Can anyone help? Or at least tell me how to substitute players in the rotation via the 1st screen shot, so they'll shot up on the screen where you can see the players' faces?

The cpu actually has Taj Gibson as the back up center with %15, and i can't put Omar Asik in the line up as the back up center. I just want the players whom i substituted from the inactive list, to show up on the screen where you can see their faces, or with the 2nd and 3rd back up positions, at least their names. Like for example, you can see all 3 small forwards via the screen shot below.

Yes as you can Noah's percentage is 100% and you can't see Asik's name, but you couldn't see Asik's name when it was below 100%, i don't understand it.
Cleveland wins

Re: Player rotation problem lineup problem

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 am

I've tried switching the normal reorder roster screen in for the Player Rotation menu and it doesn't work. The game still sets the rotation as it sees fit and reordering the roster has no effect. Unfortunately, you'll just have to make do with the Player Rotation function.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 07