Anyone Want to play Online with me ? IP adress Connect

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

Anyone Want to play Online with me ? IP adress Connect

Postby brian2017 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi, For anyone that still loves to play NBA LIVE 07 online, i dont think the servers work anymore, but i would love to play an IP direct Connection with you if your up for any games. I am available usually after 3-5pm e.s.t - I live in Massachusetts, and i would love to get some games with players that are on the East Coast if possible. I have DSL and a fast computer. Please, if you would like to play any games any day during the week, or weekend, please email me and let me know what is a good time to play you, we wil have to maybe communicate over the phone, or through a chat program in order to exchange out IP addresses to connect to each other. Make sure you have downloaded the EA sports official game patch, and that you have the updated Roster patch that Andrew Begley put out on Feb 27 - 2010 this year, i have updated my game, so u need the updates to connect to me. Anyway of your intrested, please email me and give me some info about you, thanks, - PS. **THIS IS FOR THE PC VERSION OF NBA LIVE 07 - NOT THE CONSOLE VERSION ***

Brian. - my email is: paulstanleyy@yahoo.com - email anytime.

23JORDANBIRD33
brian2017

Return to NBA Live 07