i can't decide on a few things chicago dynasty

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

i can't decide on a few things chicago dynasty

Postby Cleveland wins on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:31 am

With the updated rosters i decided to do another chicago dynasty. First though who should i train? The main player i'm focusing my 3 assistants on was joahkim noah because i want to turn him into an inside stopper. But what other players have potential to be freestyle superstars that aren't already. I need some stoppers and inside scorers on this team because i want the bulls to play good defense and to be able to score on the inside. As far as scouting what position do the bulls need the most? I was thinking of trading kirk hinrich although i like him a lot but, i want a better defending point gaurd, so do you think i should trade kirk hinrich? Before the dynasty started i made sure by restarting it over and over that i got over 3 million dollars from my owner. I may make a trade to trade drew gooden and another player for carlos boozer and get me an inside scorer, what do you think? I need replys.
Cleveland wins

Re: i can't decide on a few things chicago dynasty

Postby bobcatjoe on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:44 pm

sounds good you still have this dynasty?
bobcatjoe

Re: i can't decide on a few things chicago dynasty

Postby Cleveland wins on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 am

Nope, but thanks for replying, allof my 08 dynastys were erased when i downloaded the recent roster updates which is good, i had too many dynastys.
Cleveland wins

Return to NBA Live 07