My wishes

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

My wishes

Postby kbow1 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:52 am

I didn't read through all of the other posts so I hope these aren't repeats.

My first wish is something that I think that EA should do with all its sports games. There should be an overall performance meter for each team. I like to play my sports games as realistically as possible, with up to date rosters, actual rules, realistic fatigue rates, ect. So it annoys me when teams are way better than they actually should be. Considering that games are realeased based on previous years performances, it is difficult to predict how good they will or should be the following year. Take this year for example: In my season NJ has a winning percentage just under .700, but in reality they are inconsistant and struggling to stay above .500. Since the developer cannot predict who will and won't suck, there should be a meter that the user can manipulate to make the specific teams performance more realistic. Perhaps the meter could label the teams as world beaters, overachievers, .500 ballers, underachievers, or even bums. This would be my number one wish, though I bet it would be somewhat difficult to implement.

My second wish would be much easier to implement. You should be able to upload your own music files to the game, and customize the music that plays for individual teams.

Thats all I got. Pistons all the way in 06!
kbow1

Postby koberulz on Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:41 pm

no need to post this twice
koberulz
Everything I say is false.

Postby BIG GREEN on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:14 pm

No problems..second thread deleted.
A big fan of the emerald hue and much higher state of being/
Yohance "thug" Bailey on the scene...now known as Big Green/
BIG GREEN

Return to NBA Live 07