My Wish List for NBA LIVE 2007

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

My Wish List for NBA LIVE 2007

Postby mvpballer on Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:50 am

Hey I'm a newbie. I just wanted to make this wishlist for 2007. Everything is together.

1)Why not add a newspaper every week in the Dynasty Mode? :cool:

2)In Dynasty Mode they should have an option to save a game when during a game.

3)Why not make the crowd more realistic? Like when the home team scores a basket , the crowd goes crazy even when the home team is losing by 20 points!

4)Why not have something like a confident meter for each player. When a player makes open shots his confident meter goes up and then he feels like he can make any shot(well ofcourse a shot when you're being guarded).

5)Graphics. I still think graphics need improvement. Eg. Players should look solid.

6)CPU should become more competitive.

7)When throwing alley-oops it mostly goes in or close. Alley-oops should become more realistic. Like you shouldn't be able to throw an Alley when someone is guarding you.

8)Defence!!! I can always do a spin and get through the defence!

9)A.I
mvpballer

Re: My Wish List for NBA LIVE 2007

Postby bigh0rt on Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:56 am

mvpballer wrote:Hey I'm a newbie. I just wanted to make this wishlist for 2007. Everything is together.

1)Why not add a newspaper every week in the Dynasty Mode? :cool:

2)In Dynasty Mode they should have an option to save a game when during a game.

3)Why not make the crowd more realistic? Like when the home team scores a basket , the crowd goes crazy even when the home team is losing by 20 points!

4)Why not have something like a confident meter for each player. When a player makes open shots his confident meter goes up and then he feels like he can make any shot(well ofcourse a shot when you're being guarded).

5)Graphics. I still think graphics need improvement. Eg. Players should look solid.

6)CPU should become more competitive.

7)When throwing alley-oops it mostly goes in or close. Alley-oops should become more realistic. Like you shouldn't be able to throw an Alley when someone is guarding you.

8)Defence!!! I can always do a spin and get through the defence!

9)A.I

1) Unnecessary.

2) I'd like to be able to save during any game, regardless of Mode.

3) Again, unnecessary. Focus on gameplay.

4) No need for a visible meter, but I feel that a player should be able to get in a groove and go on hot/cold streaks. I'm not sure if EA has this already, but it would appear that they do. I don't need to stinkin' bar on my screen. That would be annoying.

5) They'll naturally get better every year, as they have for the past decade plus.

6) Adjust your sliders.

7) I agree. I would like it more difficult to throw alley-oops, like on fast breaks or when a big man gets great positioning or an elite high flyer makes an appropriate cut.

8) Adjust your sliders.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Return to NBA Live 07